KKJ loves GDR

My Sassy Teacher

Gil Da Ran, a woman who’s dream job was to become a teacher and marry her lovely and gentle fiancée Seo Young Jae was now weakly sitting on a hospital chair looking at the face of her much younger student. She would never dream about this kind of thing.

The accident that changed the lives of three people and not only two. Just year ago she would swear her love was never ending for her fiancée but one accident..one stupid accident changed everyting from the very start.

Now, when she looks back in time she realized she never really loved Young Jae. She was just so happy that finally after years she got someone that would love her. She didn’t care who it was, what kind of person it was. She just wanted to have someone beside her everyday. After years of being lonely she felt this was the right decision. But now she realized that she was just simply dumb.

Her acting around Young Jae was from the start just over reacting. Because she wanted to look the best in front of her fiancée which was the bad thing. Your partner must accept you the way you are not how you just act. The first moment she met the young boy or maybe man she stopped acting. She was all relaxed and comfortable around him. The boy also showed his true feelings from the start.

Maybe it was a bit childish but after awhile it turned to something much more than teasing and little fights. She could feel the unspoken attraction between them. It was burning her heart and filling her lungs with the powerful air. At start she just pushed the feeling aside as the boy was much younger but the most important thing is, he was her student.

Everyone knows that relationship between teacher and student is forbidden and very very bad. But how can you stop the love that is starting to form inside of you? The accident only made it worse because now…She had to take care of the boy that was trapped inside her fiancee’s body. She thought they would avoid each other and hate each other but no.

The playful boy showed her that life can be in reality a real fun. That we should enjoy our every day because in second we can lose the happiness that is surrounding us. She tried to act like a proper adult but she failed and lost the battle to a young 18 year old boy who was her student but now her ‘’fiancee’’too. She let her feelings out and let each other combine. She was so shocked when she realized the boy’s feelings were exactly same as hers.

The way he kissed her so gently and innocently. Oh she can still remember how shy he was proclaiming that it was his very first kiss. But it was his choice to let his kiss be taken by her. After that the things changed dramatically and they with each day got more and more closer. The feelings between them were sparkling like fireworks.

Until one day she completely forgot who she was. She forgot Young Jae that was still laying on the bed in the deep sleep. She forgot the vow they made…She forgot that she is fiancée of a doctor. The thing that only mattered was Kyung Joon that was kissing her passionately. And she just didn’t have power to fight anymore.

She closed her eyes and let her arms go around her partner’s neck. They deepened the kiss and smiled between in happiness. She just cheated on her fiancée that was in coma but she doesn’t care because she never felt like this. So full and complete. She was filled with so much love.

‘’He may never wake up’’ The doctor said making the woman with the heart and mind of young girl snap. She looked up and sadly smiled at the doctor that was checking the vitals on Kang Kyung Joon’s body. Yes, he is finally back in his own body. One day it just happened…

It was a normal day when she and Kyung Joon had a date when suddenly Kyung Joon in Young Jae’s body collapsed and the moment Kyung Joon opened his eyes it wasn’t Kyung Joon anymore. It looks like the angels decided it was enough. It was time to fight for the true love. This was battle so hard that someone can lose his life. Young Jae was too confused so Da Ran just said the most important thing.

‘’We’re over.’’

She won’t fooled anymore because of him who was cheating on her with his co – worker. She wanted to be loved fully and she was until the happiness disappear because Heaven took it away. Young Jae was shocked but Da Ran didn’t have time. If Young Jae is back than where is her true love, Kyung Joon?

Her lovely and sometimes arrogant KKJ. She immediately took a taxi to hospital and ran to Kyung Joon’s room. He was….still sleeping so peacefully not moving a single muscle.

‘’Kyung Joon- ah ‘’ She whimpered and started to cry. She collapsed on the chair that was beside the bed. She cried her heart out as she watched the boy she loved being trapped this time in his own body.

‘’Wake up!’’ She called and grabbed his soft and warm hand. She didn’t wanted to be left alone with her love gone. She needs her KKJ back and claim her heart once again. She cried and cried until no tears were able to fall. She was empty from inside. Her eyes were emotionless just staring at the boy she loved. Her KKJ that matured up so much after such short period of time. She matured too because she got to know the true love.


 

She walked in the hospital as always occupied by various patients. But she went to look after only one of them. He was laying them already for one whole month. She still taught in her school but everyday after work she would run off to the hospital to take care of her lover.

Her eyes lost the light that was once in them. She was just walking corpse that was breathing and barely eating something. She opened the brown doors and walked inside only to stop in tracks.

The lunch box that she was holding in her hands fell down on the floor and the food was now laying on the ground. Her eyes were wide and started to fill with the salty tears. Her lower lip started to tremble until she let out a sniff and gasp.

‘’Won’t you even greet me?’’ The young voice belonging to a boy said with a pout. She burst in tears and ran to the bed hugging the boy tightly.

‘’You came so late Gil teacher.’’ He whispered softly in her ear and caressed her back softly. He smiled as his girl was here and embracing him which means she still loved him like before.

‘’I missed you so much you idtiot!’’ She cried and tighten her hug on the boy who was now healthy sitting on his bed. He finally after such a long time woke up from his slumber.

‘’I miss you too.’’He whispered to her and pushed her away only to cuppie her cheeks that were stained with tears.

‘’I am finally back ready to love you with everything I have.’’ He said with a smile but she knew he mean it seriously.

‘’Me too. ‘’ She whispered with a soft smile and he chuckled and caressed her cheeks leaning closer to her.

‘’You know…Kyung Joon’s body never really kissed.’’ He whispered and she blushed, her cheeks getting more red.

‘’S-Stop saying nonsense.’’ She whispered but she knew that it was the truth.

‘’I won’t talk then.’’ He said with a smirk and in that moment he closed the distance between them. He let his plump lips fall over his lover’s who was like a statue. It was shock for both of them. When finally he was in his own body the feeling was even more intense. He gasped and pushed his teacher’s head more closer and they kissed again but this time Da Ran responded to his kiss with everything she had.

She laughed between the kiss but she was silenced by the impatient lips that were attacking her. This was the man she fell in love with. Maybe his body is freshly 17 but his mind is much older. She knows that he will protect her and cherish forever.

When finally they broke apart they just stared at each other for few minutes just communicating through their minds.

‘’I love you.’’ He finally broke the silence and she smiled and nuzzled to his broad chest.

‘’I love you too, Kang Kyung Joon.’’ She whispered and let her eyes close. She is now complete. She doesn’t need anything else because this is perfect. She doesn’t even care that her family might be against this. She found her love and nothing is wrong with that.


As she expected her family was left in pure shock when they saw who their daughter brought home and introduced as her…fiancée. It has been two months since Kyung Joon left the hospital but in reality they spend time with each other for much longer. They know everything about each other and this just will make them complete. She wasn’t even shocked when one day Kyung Joon in middle of dinner in his house put playfully a ring around her finger. She accept it without hesitation. She loved this man and she wants to be happy.

‘’This is my fiancée, KKJ – Kang Kyung Joon.’’ She introduced her lover while they were kneeling in front of her parents asking for blessings. The worse reaction wasn’t her parents one but instead it was her brother who stood up and yelled loudly.

‘’Noona! What?! He is my classmate! He is a kid!’’ He screamed and on this Kyung Joon only looked at him and smirked.

‘’Trust me, I am not a kid.’’ He said confidently and hugged Da Ran’s slim waist. Da Ran blushed and bowed her head.

‘’Chong Shik sit down this is between adults.’’ Their father said but Chong Shik didn’t do that.

‘’Father! Kyung Joon that bastard is not an adult!’’ Da Ran’s brother kept screaming and this time their mother smacked him and he shut up.

‘’Kyung Joon do you realize that what you’re asking for, is my daughter?’’ Da Ran’s father seriously asked and Kyung Joon nod and smiled.

‘’Maybe I look young and naïve but…Trust me father I know a lot about you and this family. I want to belong here too.’’ Kyung Joon said with his beautiful smile.

‘’I won’t ask how you two met since it’s too confusing but I trust you.  My daughter cried for you and nagged about you for year.’’ Da Ran’s father said in his rough voice and than he sighed.

‘’I give you my blessings. But I will keep an eye on you.’’ He warned the young boy who chuckled and nod. Da Ran smiled and just wanted to scream in happiness as she can be with the one she loves.

‘’Thank you father.’’ She bowed deeply and smiled.

‘’I will never accept this scum as my brother in law!’’ Her brother yelled and stood up running to his room.

‘’Don’t mind him, he will get use to it.’’ Kyung Joon whispered to her and she nod worried.

‘’I don’t want you to fight again.’’ She whispered and caressed his cheek. He smiled and caressed her pink cheek.

‘’We won’t I promise.’’ He said with chuckle and she nod and he hugged her tightly thinking about their future.


7 years later:

It has been a while since they went out like this hand in hand walking in the park that was filled with laughter. The happy couple held hands and smiled as they watched the kid running around trying to catch the leafs.

‘’Da Joon don’t get hurt!’’ Da Ran yelled at her sweet boy and her man beside her chuckled and kissed her cheek.

‘’He’s so active like you.’’ He said with a chuckle and she just laughed and hit his back.

‘’Who jumped out of window hm?’’ She asked him, teasing him as always. Their life was full of teasing but that’s how they love each other. After two years of marriage she got pregnant because someone wasn’t patient enough. At the age of 20 Kang Kyung Joon became a full time father to his beautiful son who the named Da Joon combining their names together.

Da Ran’s father and mostly brother weren’t very happy because Kyung Joon was still a student in university and his life is ahead of him. Also Da Ran was a busy person but she couldn’t resist and gave birth to their child. They shared happy, angry and sad moments too but no matter what they were together.

‘’I am happy that I changed the umbrellas that day.’’ He suddenly said remembering the past they both shared.

‘’Yah you were a brat in love.’’ She said and he smirked and kissed her lips gently.

‘’You were too so shut up.’’ He said with a laugh and she laughed with him and hugged him tightly not letting go of him.

‘’Eomma, Appa I finally got the leaf!’’ Their son yelled at them and they chuckled and Kyung Joon let go of his older wife. He ran to his boy and picked him up gently holding him.

‘’You’re my amazing boy.’’ He whispered to his son’s ear and he turned around and waved at his wife that was smiling at them happily. She got the life that she wanted to have. She gained someone special and he gave her a completely new happy family.

Kang Kyung Joon also gained his lost family. He lived for so long alone and lost in the past sad memories. But after he met his wife everything changed. He gained so much and even with bonus which was his beautiful son that took completely after him.

They will live everyday happily because they both gained something they have been wanting for so long. 

Love.


Hi Hi this was a quick one shot I made in school because I was bored. Keep in mind I didn’t see the whole drama but only bits from it. I didn’t like the end so his is my version of the ending. ^^ Hope you liked it…maybe later I put bonus because I think we want to see KKJ to become a proper man and Da Ran a proper woman right! ^^

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote <3