one.

Tracing.

"You've been working on that for the past three days. What's that?"

Yoongi walks to Hoseok, who was looking more like a panda than a horse now because of the dark circles around his eyes. 

"I need to pass this damned essay before the deadline. Good for you writing one with 500 words is easy with your brain"

Hoseok continues to write words on the paper looking really stressed out. Yoongi chuckles then sits beside him on a swivel chair. 

"It's already 10. You should sleep early"

Yoongi snatches Hoseok's phone on the table then slides the chair behind Hoseok with his feet. He started playing with it and he sees Hoseok rest his forehead on his arm, maybe falling asleep. He locks the screen and put the phone down. 

"Hoseok, are you asleep?"

He asks as he pokes Hoseok's back with his toe. Hoseok gives no response. He's asleep alright, Yoongi thought.

Yoongi started to trace 'I love you's' on Hoseok's  back with his toe. He kept doing that for a few minutes, obviously having fun. For their five years of friendship, Yoongi knew Hoseok is the one. He developed feelings for the younger boy, but he tries oh-so hard to hide it. Maybe because if he'll confess his feelings for him, everything will be awkward and things won't ever go back to the way it was. 

Yoongi sighed as he traced 'I love you, Hoseokkie!', with his pointer finger this time, then stood up. He was about to go to his own room when a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him in an embrace. His face started to heat up when he realized Hoseok was the one hugging him. Was he awake all this time?! The younger pulled away then looked down at Yoongi. Hoseok cupped his cheeks then pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you, too"

 

.....