1

One Shots of random idol couples.

 

I don't know why but a beautiful girl keeps on appearing in my dreams whisppering to me to find her for us to be together. Crap! What if she's one of those lost spirits?! Those ghosts that go to your dreams and takes you with them to heaven or hell! Ahh Seunghyun you need to stop reading thriller novels.

 

Just like every other day Seunghyun goes to his office to finish his papers. He is after all a cop. He ventured this job because of his sister who he looks up to til now. His noona Song Victoria, who died as she shot the most wanted man in South Korea. She did manage to get the guy captured but with this she spared her life. Ever since then Song Seunghyun has looked up to her, her nobility and bravery that got her to save many lives and punish those whom were wrong. 

Seunghyun went to his office finishing the paper work that piled up on his desk, when other cops went in the building escorting a young lady.

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

"Ya! Let me go! I can walk if you don't know." she said in a very feisty tone.

"Ya! Shut up!" one of my co-workers/friends Lee Hongki told her. 

"Ey, is that how we treat a lady now?" I asked.

"Well, this, whatever this is isn't that much lady-like. She's been yapping and complaining and whinning ever since we cuffed her." Hongki hyung told me.

"Why wouldn't I when I haven't done anything wrong?!" she answered back arrogantly.

"Well, for such a pretty lady I wonder what you case is. Hyung?" I said smirking.

"Well, assulting an officer, ditching a ticket and almost damaging public property." hyung said.

"Tsk, tsk!" was the only thing I replied to make her worry.

"Wae? What's with the tsks? Am I in somewhat of a big trouble? Impossible!" she said. Wow, she really isn't giving down a fight.

When she turned her face towards me with a deadly glare in an instant i recalled my mermory. I've seen her before, but I can't quite... that's it! She's the girl who has been enchanting my dreams all this time! Phew! Good thing she ain't a ghost or anything near that. She looks prettier in person rather than in my dreams.

"Hongki hyung, what's this death glare giving yet enchanting girl's name?" I asked in a soothing tone.

"Ya! Song Seunghyun! Don't even think of flirting with her! And the file on your desk tells everything about her that I don't even know and since you're interested in knowing her... you file the papers then arraso? annyeong!" hyung said as he dashed to the exit avoiding paper work. I need to know many things about my dream girl before I sweep her off of her feet right?

"Ya! Is it even legal that you keep information about me?! And by the way I didn't assult an officer! He was just too arrogant!" she said I meant shouted.

"Ok then, i'll just tell that to my hyung slash best friend once he comes back so he'll do the paper work and so that you'll visit here more often then." I said then smirked.

"Mwo?! He's going to tamper that if he gets his hands on them. Ok then, I know some cops like you who can be 'arranged'. So what do you want? A car? Or maybe a house and lot for you and your girlfriend? Or maybe a laptop like Sony Vaio? Name your price." she said. It came from and since I technically know her maybe I can do her a favor. I mean one slip won't sting.

"A bribe? Ohh no, you just bribed a cop." I said just to .

"Ya! I'm actually saying that and it still won't let you budge?! Jinjja!" she said in frustration I guess.

"No, I said that just to make things clear. You sure you're bribing me?" I asked.

"Yes! Pleas! I really can't have a record. If I get a record, it might be hard to go back to the states again." she said pleading.

"Ok then. A date is my bribe." I said boldly.

"Mwo?! You don't want sports cars or gadgets or properties?!" she wondered.

"I want those but those are stuff I can save for and buy myself. You on the other hand... is something that is definitely priceless and if I let this pass I might not get the chance to see you again." I said. Sincerity was in every word, no scratch that. Sincerity is in every letter and pause that came out of my mouth.

She hesitated and then answered. "Fine, if one date can get me off a record, ok then! It's a date." she said.

"Ok then, since I already have your number i'll just tell you what time i'll pick you up, where we're going, and what you're supposed to wear ok?" I asked with sweetness in my tone of voice.

"Fine. Now can you please take these hand cuffs off of my wrists? It stings you know." she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ok, and uhmm... by the way don't think you can ditch our date. I'm a cop and I can easily get you back here with just a snap of my finger." I said just to be assured.

"Don't worry sir. I'm not the type to back down from my word." she stated.

"Ok then. See you soon." I said with a smile while waving goodbye to her. Don't worry Gong Minzy, I won't disappoint you on our date.

Her fiesty attitude, short bob hair, fair complexion, warm smile and mysterious background just draws me closer to her. I just can't wait.

(No One's POV)

Their first date was eye opening for Minzy. She found Seunghyun was actually quite refreshing. They started dating exclusively and through their dates, Minzy slowly opened up herself to him showing a vulnerable side of her. 

Minzy always kept herself secluded from other because of fear that she had within her. She was scared to open up and get left behind in the end. It's not like what people see in dramas that her family history caused it or something like that, it was just in her. Her family is actually a very happy family, complete, wealthy and healthy. She never had a boyfriend before. In short, there was no drama in her life. It also wasn't always a good day for her, there are times when she encounters difficulties, but whatever the matter, she gets through it. 

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

After 1 year FINALLY she said yes and now we're together, just enjoying what life brings. 

"Oppa..." my girlfriend said with her aegyo.

"Waeyo?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Ya! What's up with your voice oppa~?" she said adding a pout with that aegyo. I can't resist it.

"Aigoo~, what is it nae yeoja chingu?" I asked trying to do some aegyo.

"Ahh oppa~ hajima!" she said. OUCH.

"Arrasso." I replied, short yet meaningful.

"Aigoo~ oppa, were you hurt by what I said? I just don't want to have to fight myself from losing to you. You know that right?" she said and then winked at me. She's really someone, for me, hard to resist.

"Arra, now what were you going to say again?" I asked.

"Oppa, appa wants to see us at this charity ball. He wanted to introduce you to his friends and some other stuff." she said briefly.

"Mwo?! Ottoke?! When is that ball?" I asked flustered.

"The day after tomorrow." she said bitting down on her lower lip.

"You just remembered this didn't you?" I asked raising a brow.

"Ahh don't be like that oppa, it's not like I just sit around and do nothing. I have a job too that requires my full attention especially to detail." she replied.

"Ya, I didn't say that I just figured that you forgot about this." I said.

"Well, if you want to impress appa's chingus, we need to buy a suit for you." she said looking at me head to toe.

 

(Minzy's POV)

After such a hard hard time at the salon a while ago and putting soo much effort in choosing the right suit yesterday, finally! Seunghyun is looking so y, slick and smooth. 

 

(No one's POV)

After a bit of a long drive, the two reached their destination with a little more time to spare.

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

"Ohh, jagi~ I think we're a bit too early." I said looking around and seeing the catering service pacing around.

"That's good. Appa will be happy about your punctuality oppa." she said looking at me in a very loving way.

"Jagi~ excuse me for a moment, I'm just going to the men's washroom ok?" I asked.

"Arrasso oppa. Ppali." she replied.

"Ok." I said nervously smiling.

-At the washroom-

"Aboji, I am your daughter's boyfriend and soon-to-be husband if you approve. I know you love your daughter and you only want what's best for her and because of that I believe letting me marry her will be that best decision I will ever make. Please aboji. You know how much I adore your daughter sir..." I was about to ciontinue my speech when all of a sudden...

"Arra. If you think you can't get me with this speech then I don't know what will."

OMO! Is that...

"Aboji! Annyeong hasseo." I said then bowed 95 degrees, I think.

"Don't be worried. If my daughter trusts you then I do too." aboji said smiling very warm at me.

"Gamsahabnida aboji. I won't disappoint you, I promise."

"Arra. I need to go to my wife now ok?"

"Please don't tell anyone about his sir." I asked nervously.

"Sure."

I left the washroom to see Minzy with this guy. I don't know who he is but I don't like him already. I got jealous and well called for her attention.

"Jagi~! " I shouted as I gave her a possesive back hug.

"Ohh, Jagi~ this is Dongwook oppa, Choi Dongwook. Wookie oppa this is my boyfriend Seunghyun, Song Seunghyun."

"Annyeong hasseo Seunghyun ssi. You are very lucky to have this beautiful lady as your girlfriend." he said as we shook hands.

"I know that's why I couldn't let her just get away without asking for a chance." this guy... is too touchy with my girlfriend. 

"I wish I didn't make the mistake of letting her go but you know that's life right?" he said as he chuckled bitterly. I chuckled bitterly as well. I mean come on! What does he mean by that?! He somehow is getting on my nerves.

"Well, see you later guys. I have to talk to my uncle about this charity ball. Bye." he said walking swiftly away.

"Jagi~ is that.." before I even finished I guess she knew already what I had to say.

"Ne, that's Seven oppa my long time crush." she said sweetly. What's so good about him? I think i'm better, I think...

"Are you jealous?" she said with questioning eyes.

"No!" I answered. In a very guilty manner.

"Hmmm... arrasso oppa~." she said teasingly.

I AM NOT JEALOUS OF THAT GUY... right?

 

(No one's POV)

After a few hours, the ball finally started. A different variety of guests arrived. There were idols, CEOs, Actors, Models and many more. As the night grew deep, Choi Dongwook, or more known as Seven in the music industry, stood up on stage infront of all the guests and the event organizers.

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

"Good evening everyone. Thank you all for coming to this event and for suporting the following charities. Right now I would like to make an announcement concerning my special friend Gong Minji..." what?! Why don't I know about this speech?! What is he trying to do?! 

 

(No one's POV)

As all the questions in Seunghyun's mind was raising, he didn't realize that he was already making his way to the stage. Passing throught the crowd of guests.

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

"... and soo I would like to tell you all that I, Choi Dongwook, would like to ask my friend, Gong Minji, if..." 

I, out of nowhere, stole the mic from Dongwook ssi.

"Seunghyun ssi, what are you doing?" he asked whispering to my ear.

"Before your announcement Seven ssi, I would like to do mine first if you may." wow! I didn't know I had this much guts in me.

"Uhmmm, sure. You already have the mic so... why not? And if it is that important, let us all hear it." I can see Minzy's piercing eyes looking right at me I guess in shock and a bit of embarrassment.

"I know what i'm about to say truely has nothing to do with the charity event but please help me out. Minzy ah, Gong Minji..." I said as I made way down the stage through the crowd and then infront of her. "We have been together for a while now and if you may, please make me the happiest man on earth by being Mrs.Song Minji." I said as I knelt  to the ground and pulled out a tiny box that has been awaiting this special moment.

Minzy was shocked, very shocked. I glanced around and saw her mom smiling with anticipation and her dad with his mouth wide open.

"I love you." Was her answer. Is that a yes or a no? I was very confused.

"Huh?" I asked full of curiosity.

"Seunghyun-ah, if a girl tells you she loves you after a proposal, it means yes." she said explai-SHE SAID YES! I hugged her tightly and showed an idiotic smile that only she can bring out of me.

"Wow! Chukkaeyo!" Dongwook ssi said. I wonder what he was going to say.

-After a few minutes and after all the "congratulaters" who approached us-

Seven came up to us and said a few words which shocked me. "Finally you proposed to her!" he said as if rejoicing.

I was very, dumbfounded. "What?" I asked.

"I've known about you two for a long time now. I've always kept track of what this youngster has been up to and I heard you two were deeply in love but you don't have the guts to propose so... this is my way of being cupid." he said smiling as if very satisfied with what he's done.

"Gamsahabnida!" I said feeling a breath of fresh air.

"Wookie oppa with all his plans." Minzy, Song Minji hehe, said smiling.

"I guess we can be friends now right?" Dongwook said offering his hand. I shook it in a very eager manner.

"Yes, of course, right Mrs.Song?"

"Of course my soon-to-be-husband." she said as she giggled.

----------

Crappy ending right? Ughh... MIANHE.