Final.

Happiest girl in the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh, she is calling again!” Yuna smashed her phone onto the floor and saw it separating into several pieces. The person that kept on calling Yuna is Hyejeong, Yuna’s older sister.

 

Yuna dislike her sister ever since she was young because of the favoritism her parents show towards Hyejeong. Hyejeong always gets the best, and Yuna gets the leftover. However, Hyejeong always tries to give the best to her younger sister and often gets mistaken by Yuna that she is just trying to be kind.

 

Yuna’s girlfriend, Chanmi is the sisters’ bridge. She tells what Yuna tells her to Hyejeong and vice versa. Yuna lives in a rented room, which are only a few units away from her family’s house.

 

The girl went to the nearest public phone to make a call to her girlfriend, telling her she doesn’t want a phone anymore.

 

“Hello, Chanmi?”
‘Yuna unnie?’
“I smashed my phone onto the floor and it’s broken now so I don’t have a phone. Are you free to meet now?”
‘Yes, see you in 30 minutes at our usual place unnie. I love you.’

 

Yuna is sitting on the bench waiting patiently for her baby girlfriend. She realized, not having a phone is also an advantage; it made her realize more about what is happening to her surroundings.

 

“Yuna unnie!” Chanmi shouted almost immediately when she saw Yuna.

 

“I missed you unnie!” Chanmi planted kisses on Yuna’s lips.

 

“I missed you too.” Yuna hugged Chanmi tightly.

 

“You don’t have a phone now… Should I buy you a new one?” Chanmi asked cutely.

 

“No, I don’t want a phone. Having a phone is too troublesome and annoying, they just keep on calling. I want some peace.”

 

“They? Is your Hyejeong unnie and your parents?”

 

“Don’t ask the obvious, Chanmi.” Yuna rolled her eyes.

 

“Why don’t you just talk to them nicely unnie? They really care a lot for you.”

 

“I’m not their daughter, remember? Hyejeong unnie is their only daughter.”

 

“Unnie! Don’t say that! Uncle and Auntie would be so hurt if they hear this.”

 

“I don’t care. Are you going to keep talking about this? If so, I’m leaving first.” Yuna stood up.

 

“Alright alright! Then how are we going to contact each other next time?”

 

“I’ll call you.” Yuna held Chanmi’s hand and brought her to somewhere else.

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

Yuna brought Chanmi to a mall. Turns out Yuna is currently teaching kids from 10-15 years old on how to sing and also kids who are interested in learning piano. That’s how Yuna get all her money from, by being a vocal and piano teacher.

 

“Unnie, how much do you earn per month?” Chanmi asked after Yuna’s lesson with a 10 year old girl.

 

“Mine isn’t a monthly income… It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter