one

some-thing

“I’m home!” jackson shouted out loud. The room sort of smell like something sweet like a mixed of vanilla and Nescafe and someone in the living room turned to him. “Oh jackson you are home, how was your practice?” dongwook asked him while holding a cup of coffee. “It was good even though a little bit tiring. Hyung, I will be dancing with a girl for my solo performance you should come and watch hyung I will introduced you to my make-up noona” “Ooooh lucky you, why would I meet your noona that is not gonna happen” “Because you are one lonely dove hyung by the way, where is everyone. Is youngji here?” jackson asked while trying to remove his sweaty socks. “Yeah she’s upstairs, seho and gookju went to the supermarket buying stuffs for dinner, joon hyung went to meet his friends bringing ryohei hyung together with him. Minwoo will be back at five and others, undetected” dongwook replied and shrug his shoulder a bit. “Ah really? If that’s the case I will just go and see youngji”

Jackson quickly storm upstairs to the first room and on his way up he said “Hyung if you want to know my noona has the iest legs ever hahaha” his statement caught his hyung off guard. ‘Aish this kid, am I really that lonely?’ dongwook thought to himself.


Jackson opened the door and went inside. “Youngji-yah” no replied. “Heo Youngji~” still no. He then pushed open the bathroom door “Heo Young- - “   “YAHHHHH WANG JACKSON YOU STUPID ERT WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE HERE GET OUT!”  Youngji screamed while trying to reach the towel to cover her body. She was practically and Jackson must be too shock with everything that he just saw so he just stood there frozen like an iceberg with his jaw dropping. Youngji then smacked his head with her hairbrush “I said get out!” trying to put some sense into his head. “I’m going out ouch don’t hit me I’m going out”.


Jackson still trying to figure out what had happened. What did he just saw? Was it youngji. . did I just. Oh no no no no he slapped his cheek multiple times. The bathroom door then opened, youngji came out and her face was all crimson red and still covered with bathroom towel. She’s literally giving him the serious dead looks. Jackson not knowing what to say to clear the misunderstanding but still talk anyway got his words all messed up. “Youngji yah i its not what u think. I thought there was no one but then, sighs please forgive me”  “You erted dog how dare you! I swear I’m going to report this to Jong Ok unnie” Jackson couldn’t believe this, it is not his fault that girls take bath ly but then it was his fault not to knock beforehand but seriously she could lock the door so nope. “Yah I told you it was an accident, I’m not a ert and plus” he stopped for a second and stare at youngji from head to toe and continued “there is nothing special to watch, nothing.” He finished his words with a big smirk leaving youngji all dumbfounded and stroll out of the room as fast as he can.



“WANG JACKSONNNNNNNNNNN! O yeah his favourite music.








author's note;; 553 words on my first writing, not too long but stay for an update thanks pyeong