Bittersweet

Forbidden

Seoul, 5: 15 am

It was a cold night.

The room suddenly feels so chill. The dim light pleasures the ambiance. A soft snore can be heard. There is a guy on the bed. The guy rubs his left arm, a bit shivering. His eyes are closed but his free hand is looking for the blanket. Strangely, the blanket is hard to reach. He slowly opens his eyes, searching for a clock. What time is it? He thinks. He hardly reaches his watch near the bed, looking so surprised about the time. It’s an early morning and he’s been sleeping like a dead person. He doesn’t know why he feels so exhausted. He needs a glass of water honestly but his body rejects the order to get up. It feels so comfortable on the bed even though his body feels a bit numb. What? Numb? Why? He wonders. He tries to open his eyes wider, looking at his cozy bed and the blanket. He feels something strange. Something nuzzles to his chest, and for your info he’s a half . He wears only boxer. Actually, he feels something soft against his chest. Is it Tanie? Or Shiro? But it’s impossible He grumbles inside.

Leisurely he touches the blanket, trying to open what’s behind the blanket. But, that thing snuggles even closer, making him a bit startled. He grabs the blanket and opens it. His jaw drops when he sees a woman behind it. He can’t see her face clearly. All he knows that she has a long hair and white complexion. He inhales the scent; he’s so familiar with the scent. He’s been addicted to it once and maybe still truthfully. He then dares himself to touch her soft cheeks. “Yoona?”, he her hair, the scent of her strawberry shampoo and sweat is out. The woman cuddles him, her hand reaching his back. “Jonghyun...”, her eyes still closed, saying it ally.

He widens his eyes, being so close with her. Her hands rub his back softly. The problem is not her action but her body. Right now he’s in bed with Yoona and she’s . He then suddenly peeps inside the blanket, realizing that both of them are . ! What happened last night? This is not good He thinks. Yoona still closes her eyes, swimming in the deep dream. “Yoona? What happened last night?”, he shakes her shoulder softly. Yoona slowly opens her eyes, still hugging his waist. He feels alert.

“Ehmm…”, she still looks sleepy.

Jonghyun smiled at her, when she slowly opens her doe eyes. “What happened to us?”, he whispers. Yoona giggles as if he’s done something funny. Jonghyun looks confused. She suddenly makes her face closer, making him tensed. She looks at his eyes deeply. “Should I explain it?”, she smiles seductively.

“Did we…?”, he asks her, confused. How can this happen? He thinks. “How can you be here?”, he furrows his forehead. Yoona pouts , making him guilty out of the blue. Their eyes gazes each other.

“You don’t remember?”

He shakes his head slowly. All he remembers is he was going home after meeting and discussing CNBLUE’s album with the members. After that, he followed Yonghwa into his apartment and met Seohyun there. “How can you get here? This is my new apartment, you don’t know the password”, he leans his head closer to her. Instead of answering his answer, Yoona hugs him and closes her eyes. He can feel her chest against his. Her sweat body is so tantalizing.  “Don’t try to seduce me”, he says coldly. In fact, he is tempted by her.

“You did seduce me first”, she murmurs. Jonghyun can feel her breath tickles his neck.

“Me?”

She nods her head slowly. Meanwhile, he is trying to remember. “Were we drunk?”, he cups her face so that she can tell him everything. But, suddenly she captures his lips. Jonghyun is captivated. He deepens the kiss. Yoona grabs his back, actually out of breath. She digs her nails into his back actually. They kiss passionately and it feels so damn addicting. Unconsciously, he makes her underneath him. He tastes her lips, those lips that are so sweet. “We were drunk”, she releases the kiss, panting.

“Seriously?”, Jonghyun raises his eyebrows.

Yoona giggles, circling her hands on his neck. Their noses meet. Her hands touch his cheeks, feeling his warm breath. Jonghyun kisses her nose. Yoona knows she never wins over him. “Yonghwa oppa and you came to Seohyun’s. We met there.”

Suddenly, the flashbacks rush into his head. He remembers how they met. Previously, they talked and he offered her a ride. However, they couldn’t resist each other’s charm. They ended up in his apartment.

Yoona kisses his cheek, making him awake. “We didn’t drunk?”, he asks her once again. Their faces are so close. Yoona laughs softly. “We didn’t drunk. You seduced me on the corridor”, she attacks him with kisses. Jonghyun chuckles, still on top her.

“Really?”

“Mmm”, she smiles.

Jonghyun looks around and finds their clothes on the floor. His dimples show up, teasing her. He leans his face closer to her. “Did your boyfriend know?”

Yoona gasps, “No, I will never tell him”. Jonghyun smiles wryly, “Just leave him if you don’t want to be with him”

“Can we talk about it later? I want you now”, she says nonchalantly.

Jonghyun sighs, doesn’t know he has to feel happy or sad. But, he wants her so bad now. He wants to be inside her now. He kisses her neck and lips lightly. Yoona moans, feeling all the sensation he gives. She loves this side of him, the side that she always regrets leaving him before. “Why are you so addicting?”, he murmurs while looking at her face deeply, Yoona chuckles. “And you know this is so bad for us. It’s called cheating, Im Yoona”

“But you want it too, right?”, she smiles sardonically. She trails her finger onto his broad chest, caressing it carefully as if her finger will make a track on it. Jonghyun, who’s on top her, her hair and claims her lips passionately. She dips her fingers into his hair, making it messy yet y. He groans. “I blame you”, he releases his kiss.

“Why?”

“Because all my songs were for you back then”, he says, repositioning himself, “Because you look so y and cute in your latest pictures, especially the new ads of innisfree. I corrected, your entire photo is mesmerizing”. He runs down his fingers on her shoulder, neck and lips.

She smirks, “serve you right!”, she slaps his chest softly. “Who can’t resist you, Lee Jonghyun? Single, popular, and y as hell”, she whispers the word “y” so ally, making him chuckles.

“You don’t want me”

“I wanted you but you hurt me, remember?”

He smiles in regret, “I never thought you’d be close to someone else that fast”.

“You’re the best I’ve ever had”, she murmured. Jonghyun freezes for a while and his dimples suddenly come. “Am I?”

Yoona nods her head slowly, looking at his eyes deeply. Why she always runs to him again and again? What’s wrong with her?

“Why you always come to me?”, he says, trying to avoid her seductive eyes. He realizes their position is no longer in a right term. She has a boyfriend and a whole nation knows it. Everybody will blame him if it’s revealed to the public. Besides, he also has a wife now. Okay, a fake one. They shouldn’t this. He then tries to get up, hesitating to continue what they’ve done before. Yoona suddenly grabs his arm, trying to make him stay.

“What?”

“Where are you going?”, she pulls him on top of her. Jonghyun holds back his body with his hand. Yoona cups his face and kisses his cheeks. “You disappointed me, John”, she says between the kisses. Jonghyun narrows his eyes, letting her hands his body.

“You’re getting married”

Jonghyun sighed, “a fake marriage”

Yoona stops kissing him, still absorbing his words. “Fake?”

He nods. “Well, you should forget it. Besides, I didn’t something wrong. I’m a single man anyway”, he smirks. Yoona frowns and whispers something to his ear, “You are mine”

“Yours?”, Yoona nods, ”All I know you are someone else’s girlfriend now”

Yoona feels sulky, showing him a pouting mouth. “YOU already knew the reason why!”, she hits his chest. He then realizes she starts being mad. “What? Because the agreement between him and your agency? It’s not fair, dear. For both of us. Now you want me being single yet you show your lovey-dovey act with him? It’s unfair for me”

Yoona let her hands off from his face. For the first time of their “strange” relationship, Jonghyun says something like that. He seldom feels mad. But this is so unfair for him. He’s been gloomy all this time meanwhile she and his boyfriend become a hot topic in South Korea.

“You know I will always want to be with you”, she sighs hardly. Jonghyun then know he reaches the limit. He knows the reason that’s why he can’t blame her. He abruptly cups her face, wiping her almost-stream down-tears. “I’m sorry”, he says while kissing her nose. She shakes her head softly, “I’m the one who should say sorry. I’ve tried so hard to be calm, not to be so lovey-dovey in front of the media or even you. I’m sorry I hurt you so bad.”

“We both hurt”, he sticks his forehead on hers, kissing her lips. She closes her eyes, enjoying the sensation of his kiss. They hurt each other. Indeed. All the contracts, agreements, and fame unconsciously hurt them. They release the kiss. “Stay with me today, please”, she says with her doe eyes. He nods his head. “I don’t mind if you have a fake wife. You deserve revenge. But I will always come to you baby”, she kisses him again, “always, even if it’s the most sinful thing in the world”

Jonghyun smiles at her sincerity, suddenly attacks with his kisses. Yoona also can’t stop smiling. “Deal. You’re mine. You can come to me everytime you want to meet me. But I will get a reward after that”, he winks. Yoona chuckles and nods her head. She starts kissing him again passionately, continuing what they’ve done before till the sun goes up.

***

 

It's not over, baby. The story of them is not over yet.