-fin-

Not Enough

'I don't think saying 'I love you' is going to be enough, isn't it? I'm sorry.'

'We were close, once, I bet I ruined everything for us, just like how I ruined everything else.'

'Sometimes, I don't even feel like I'm a human, and maybe I should just make myself disappear from the face of the Earth.'

'And even when I want to disappear, I'm too weak. I'm too scared to do it.'

'Being me, its not easy. I can't even tell my parents about it. I told them, once, my heart felt heavy all the time. All they told me was to wake up and work hard, and then everything would be fine.'

'But we all know thats a lie. Working hard doesn't cut it, just like it did before. Now you have to beg, you have to up to people, you have to make use of others, and then maybe you'll be able to make it in life.'

'I can't take it, I don't want to make it by stepping onto others, and up. Especially up, I can't do that. Its so disgusting, trying to get into people's good books like that. I don't think thats the right way to do it.'

'I don't want to live like this anymore. Just going day after day like that, not knowing what I'm supposed to do to myself anymore.'

'I just feel so lost all the time, so lost.. Why can't I find something, some direction? Isn't that what people do?'

'Every time I try to look ahead, all I see is darkness, just black. I don't see the path to my future. All the time, I always find that I'll end up with no future, hopeless.'

'Suicide. It always seems like the way out, doesn't it? Its always so tempting. A razor to a wrist, a rope around a neck, a step off a building. Anything can save me from this living hell, this... limbo.'

'Being myself, I can't do it anymore. I hate being judged just for being myself.The world is just out to kill you.'

'However much I try to become the best I can at something, I just can't be the best. I can't be the best at school, I can't be the best at work. Its just never enough to be the best.'

'I'm so sick and tired to try to work hard anymore. I give up'

'I shouldn't have been born. I shouldn't have been me.'

'Because whatever I do, its never going to be enough.'

'Goodbye'

-7AM news update, Seoul, Korea-

'Good morning Seoul, I hope you're having a great morning! In today's news, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has agreed to talks with-'

The presenter cut off, her face wrinkling in thought as the newsroom gave her the latest update.

'This is breaking news, an idol was found dead today in bed. Police suspect no foul play was involved and that it was probably a case of suicide.'