1/1

Real Break Up
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nothing dramatic it's just time for Seungri and Jiyong to move on. Angst with a bit hope at the end.

 

They’ve never been really together. They have been going on and off for years. One month they all over each other and next thing they are drifting apart. Every time they get a little closer, a little more real, more serious both got scared and silently turn to new work, new girlfriend, new life. Every time they go off it breaks Seungri little more.

 

It wasn’t something new this time. Jiyong and Seungri were on that turning point. Maknae heard some rumours about Jiyong and a new model girl. People were murmuring that they saw them together here and there and some claimed it was more than simply together. He knew that was a lie they both have decency never start new relationship until they done with old one but it still hurts.

 

It was late at night Seungri came back home from his schedule in Japan. After his shooting was done, he flew back on a first possible plane to be greeted by an empty dark apartment. He sighed deeply and threw his bag in a living room way too tired to unpack it tonight. He went to their room change his airport cloth into something more comfortable and then stumbled back into the dark kitchen. He turned under cabinet lights on and made a cup of hot tea. Seungri was sitting in a half lit kitchen, drinking from a crooked mug and browsing news on laptop. Well, he tried to browse but his mind occasionally slips into his leader whereabouts. These thoughts made him winced and regrettably click his tongue. It wasn’t because he was jealous, maybe, he was a bit, but he could just foresee upcoming future. Them touching each other less lovingly, more friendly, waving for good nights instead of kissing for good mornings, killing time to be apart rather than rushing it to be together. And then comes all these - never said but implied ‘we are friends now’ and sudden ‘do you want to meet my girlfriend?’, ‘maknae, I heard you are playing around again, shall hyung teach you a lesson?’ - not really breaking ups since they’re never together but. And somewhere between lines of teasing each other and shamelessly flirting along they fall back to not really being together again.

 

That goes on and on.

 

Maybe, because it was way past midnight and Seungri just come back from his packed schedule or maybe because he has been there too many times he decided he had enough.  Maybe it is time for their final not really a break up.

 

He just needs a last push.

 

Jiyong comes back home from his almost a date when maknae is tired of thinking. He enters the kitchen with these sparks in the eyes and dreaming smile. He sees his maknae sitting with one leg under his , crooked, one arm runs into his half messed up half done hairs from today’s whatever he had and

Please log in to read the full chapter