RULES.

  SANCTUM ROLEPLAY。 — non-au & straight. / open, active and accepting reservations!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
RULES. make sure to read and follow everything. they aren't made for decorations.    -------------❖------------    01. IC AND OOC. most importantly, know how to differentiate in character matters and out of character matters.   this is a roleplay for reasons. do not mix your ooc feelings into the character you're roleplaying. by that means, do not take things that happen here seriously. for examples : dramas. here at sanctum, we encourage in character dramas but do not take them to an extreme. i know, dramas make a roleplay awkward but dramas also what make the roleplay interesting, no? but know your limit.   another thing is that — please stay in character while you're here. this isn't a place for freelancers and personal accounts so do not talk like this is one. in another words, avoid ooc informations such as your identity outside of the character. name and past roleplays, keep them to yourself and not to spread around and let everyone knows that's you. it spoils the fun and makes everything not as interesting anymore. that will also result into people getting bored and inactive.         02. ACTIVITIES. for a roleplay to last, activities are a must.   do not join if you don't have the stability to stay active. everyone wants roleplays that last long and the key for that is to be and stay active, you and me. i know everyone has their own lives in reality to take care of, so am i. i don't ask you to be active 24/7 but at the least, come on and stay on for at least 2 or 3 hours per day to interact and get along with everyone in this roleplay.   remember to always reply to your mentions and dms, too. not everyone is fond of timeline talking.   inactivities for 48 hours straight will lead to kickouts. newcomers must reach over 50 tweets within their first 24 hours to stay. lurking and staying in dms do not consider as active.          03. CHARACTERS. an idol per person.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter