Chapter 1

Teardrops on my Guitar

I slammed my locker door in the frustration that nothing would really happen today. It was just another normal school day. You know: go to school, take classes, go home, eat go to sleep. yep, that's the daily life og the heiress Choi Hun-Jin.

I twirled my nave blue hair through my finger as Suho came up to me, his cerulean eyes dancing.

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see,

That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be

"Hi, Hun-Jin! um...do you wanna come over to my house tonight so we can study, like usual?"

My heart started pounding in my chest. Oh, did I forgot to mention I had the biggest crush ever on Suho? He had it all : popularity, athleticism, looks, and brains. He's beem my best friend since kindergarden when I found him on the first day of school, looking kinda lonely. Anyways, back to the situation. SUHO WAS ASKING ME OUT!!! Well, kinda.

"Y-yeah, s-sure, Suho..."

"That's great, Hun-Jin!!" he practically yelled with a big grin on his face.

Immediately, his voice lowered, though, and his eyes became serious.

"And Hun-Jin? I also wanna tell you about my new girlfriend, Krystal. Her real name is Sonjung! She's so smart, and pretty, and cool, and did I mention pretty?"

My mind drifted off as he was talking. I had heard of Sonjung before; she was an extremely popular girl with brown hair that was gorgeous. "She's probably better than me in so manu ways", I thought "I mean, she's pretty and smart. Why did I even think I had a chance with Suho?"

I'll bet she's beautiful, that gitls he talks about

And she's got everything that I have to live without

Suho caught my dazed look, and looked at my with concern written all over his face.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I had a huge blush on my face, I was sure of it, but I managed to stutter,

"Y-yeah, t-thank you."

"No, really, your cheeks are kinda red, Hun-Jin. Here, lemme tell you a joke!" he said with a huge grin on his face. "Ok, Ok, why'd the chicken cross the road?"

"Umm...... I have no idea...."

"It did because. . . there was a McDonald's on the other side, and it was hungry!" Suhi said, almost bursting with laughter.

I acutally laughed, too, but not beacuse it was funny. Don't tell this to Suho, but I find almost none of his jokes funny.

Drew talks ti me, I laugh cause it's just so funny

That I can't even see anyone when he's with me

"Good to see you're feeling better, Hun-Jin. Anyways, I gotta go meet Krystal fot a date at cafe! See ya later!" He said over his shoulder while running to Sonjung, his new girlfriend that I just started to hate a few minutes ago.

He says he's so in love, he finally got it right

I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

I just wanted to burst into tears at that point. I can't believe that I was so stupid to actually think that Suho was asking ME out. The bell rang, and I was relieved, becaise I needed to go home and relax a little bit. That's what I always do when Suho gets a new girlfriend. I ran out the door and go home 10 minutes later. Plopping on my bed, I wanted to write a new song, so I got out my guitar, but I ended crying instead.

Cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star,

He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

The next day, we came back to school, and there was a huge banner on the bulletin board that said, "Sign up for the talent show now!!" I just brushed if off: I mean, I wou'dn't ever be able to get in front of a crowd like THE WHOLE SCHOOL. Oops, am I rambing on? Anyways, Suho was walking in my direction, and I felt another blush coming on. I opened my mouth to talk to him, but before I could begin, he brushed past me. So, he wasn't walking towards me at all.

Drew walks by me, can he tell I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be

I turned around to see where Suho was going, and  there he went, lo and behold, to Sonjung, the brown-haired beauty. I kinda wanted to vomit when I saw them hug, bit I would never tell Suho that. he would go so mad, but I couldn't help but feel jealous.

She better hold him tight, give him all her love,

Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

I panicked as soon as I felt the tears once again welling up in my eyes. I didn't want to feel jealous; I know I should have been happy for Suho instead of being selfish. By now, my eyes were stinging really badly, so I needed to go to bathroom to wash my face. Besides, I didn't want Suho to see me like this.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeos me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing, don;t know why I do

Just my luck, the nurse was in the bathroom I was in, in a DIFFERENT stall, no worries. She said I looked kinda sick, so she wrote me a pass home. As soonas I opened the door to my house, I felt jealous, sick, dizzy, and .... angry, for some reason.

As I drive home alone, and I turn out the lights

I'll put his picture down and maybe ger some sleep tonight

I collapsed on my bed and started sobbing my little heart out. A maid had come in with some cookies and said, "Here, lady Hun-Jin, I made - I mean, your...friend made these cookes for you. Yeah, your friends!!!"

I giggled a little and thanked her for the cookies she made for me. The though of the maid in an apron making cooking made me feel a little better.

Cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

The only one who's got enought of me to break my heart

He's the song in the car I keepm singing, don't know why I do

I slowly wiped a tear away from my eye, and began thinking about Suho. I....I just loved him so much, and maybe I could've been his girlfriend if I had told him that sooner.

He's the time taken up, and there's never enough

And he's all that I need to fall into...

Then, my mind flashed back to the sign I saw about the talent show. I do nedd something to get my mind of Suho and Sonjung. I took out a pen and note book and began writing....

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see....

I was sitting in front of the whole school on a stool and nervously staring at 1, 2, 3,oh, I lost count, but too many pairs of eyes staring back. I opened my mouth and said,

"This song is dedicated to someone very special to me... so, here goes."

I began singing,

"Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see..."

The whole audience cheered for me at the end of my performance and I was so happy they liked my song.

On my way home in the moonlight, while I was walking, a pair of strong arms hugged me gently. My eyes widened a bit in surprise when a voice whisphered in my ear,

"Hey.... I loved your song, Hun-Jin..."

A tint of red appeared on my cheek. . ..