xx 1 xx

you.. me... us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want them to smile for the rest of their life. I met mine, during a concert. JB and I have been dating for almost 2 years now, and every time I look back at how we met, I can't help but to smile. I won backstage passes to Got7 concert and that's when JB had his eyes on me. 

“I'm coming home in 5 days time.” he promised. That was a promise he made last week which was postponed for 2 months now. I am used to receiving calls every day and almost every other hour I would receive a text so full of love and concern of my well-being. A long conversation filled with “I miss you” and “I love you”. Now these calls have been reduced to every other day and sometimes every once fortnightly. The texts length shortened, lovey dovey words became acronyms to none at all. Communication was getting scarce and arguments were heated like an erupting volcano. 

I knew from the start that being in a relationship with an idol wouldn’t be easy. Being in a relationship is never easy to begin with, let alone being with someone who is constantly busy. Every morning I would look over to my bed and tell myself that JB will be back in a matter of time. As time goes by, I reminded myself to handle this situation maturely. 

Though JB could be in Korea, but he rarely comes home due to schedules. So near yet so far like they say. The lovesick has eaten me alive, inside out, and I have no one to turn to. Coincidentally, my brother who is dropping by Korea came by to stay with me.
 

xxx


While I was unloading the groceries, my phone vibrated in my back pocket with a string of unknown numbers. 
It has to be JB, he's in USA now with s doing a fan meet session. His voice was laced with the lethargic soul as he sounded like he forced himself to give you a call. 
Putting on a facade, my voiced changed knowing that he would be coming home soon. Hopefully..
"So you are coming back tomorrow right?" I smiled having the thought of being able to hug him again. 
"I won't be.." JB hesitated after a pang of silence, he sighed right after. 
"Well… why not?" Dejected as much as I try to sound understanding. 
JB explained that their schedule has extended and would not be able to come back to Korea in another month's time. 
Then he continued, 
"Wait for me baby, I'll be home as soon as possible" I could hear him pleading on the other side of the line. He knew me too well. My patience are running thin by the days passed.

“No.” I rejected with all my courage. "I've have done enough waiting for you. I'm tired, I have my plate of sufferings already. I want to tell you so much stuff but you aren't here to listen to me. I crave for your embrace every time I come home but you aren't here, not even in Korea!" I held back my tears as I saw my brother entering my home. 
“please. Don’t push me away. You know I'll be back” 
"Jaebum I beg of you instead.." 
He knows there is always an argument following once I calls his name 
"I'm tired too you know, I have mad schedules and I miss you so much. Don't do this to me" JB is on the verge of losing his temper. 

“Jaebum, I’m sorry, we should end of our relationship. Take care and goodbye”
“Don't... Don't do this!” He pleaded on the other end, but you had already hung up the phone. 

-- few days later -- 

I was with my brother at the shopping mall, we were shopping for his birthday present. Apparently my brother's birthday so happen to fall on the same day as JB. I was thinking of what to get for him but our relationship ended.  I pushed that thought of him out of my mind.

It hurts so bad that our close to 2 years rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter