INTRODUCTION

All For You

MAIN CAST 

Do Kyungsoo:

He is a quiet and taciturn high school student from well-known family, Kyungsoo is the type of that  Doesn't give any attention easily and hard to please,  And difficult to understand what he want because he is not the loud and fun type also he is not Intelligent and nice type, he just don't give about life that all.

Jung Eunji:  

the new girl from bussan, boyish and troublemaker along with her bestfrind yoon bomi, she is the kind of girl that will kick your if you mess with, in the other side a hard working girl that will do everything for her loved ones, she live along with bomi with her mother and younger brother minki.

Lu Han:

the chinese rich flower boy and last year student, luhan is a guy that you will think he is gentle and sweet but no, he will leave his friends for fried kimchi, the type of partying all the time and fun to be with, the opposite of his friend kyungsoo but he is really caring and helpful in Serious times.

Yoon Bomi:

the dumb but cute new student who will light up the mode with her never ending smiles, she seems carless and foolish but she have the heart of mother to her friends, she lived with eunji family about 10 years after her parent went to china for work, and even thought she miss them she won't show.     

Kim Junmyeon:

Also called suho the Intelligent student and guardian angel for School also president of the Committee on Student, and of course the school owner son,the girls in school die for his smile but he think them as his sisters because his heart is already taken by that angel faced girl, the older brother of namjoo and kai cousin.

Park Chorong:

She the cousin of kyungsoo and second year student, a classy girl outside and cute little girl inside, she is a high class girl so people think that she is Arrogant and high-handed but she isn't because she too cute to be, in her first year at high school she confess her love for suho but her rejected her in a gentle way but she iis over it now. 

Zhang Yixing:

 

better to call him lay, not lays but LAY, anyway he think that he is too high for this world, lay is the the son of chinese famous entertainment owner, he sleep all the time he can be cute as hell and y as as soon he start dancing, he is the caring hyung that will do anything for his friends. 

Kim Namjoo:

as i told you before she is suho sister and kai cousin, she is a chic girls and Fashionista of her friends that always nags about how they dress up, she has been admiring kyungsoo since middle school but she already know she doesn't have any Chance she can be diva somtimes but she had a sweet heart.

Kim Jongin:

Kai in short, the charisma overload and the y dancer, like they say don't judge the book by the cover, he is a shy boy actually, and very kind, his father is a famous dancer and dancing clubs owner, he know naeun since elementary school, so they are so close and know everything about each other well not everything.

Son Naeun:

 

she is kai childhood friend and the pretty second year top student , but no one Know her background even kai, she quiet girl and also smart, she dated taemin when she was a last year middle school and he was in high school for 2 years but they broke up for some  reasons.   

Oh Sehun:

 the faced guy and kai bestfriend, the most famous lowyer in korea son, lazy at study but the best at dancing, dated hayoung for bet of 1000 dollar paid by luhan and break up with her after 2 weeks and get face slaped by Chorong and his noona Oh Yeonseo

Oh Hayoung:

the pure kind hearted girl and ruined by oh sehun, she hate him to death but she said that she is hankful for him because he Taught to not trust anyone easly, she is also a smart girl and have good marks, her father is also a loyer of course a Successful one. 

 

other cast 

kyungsoo parents: 

eunji mother ill hwa and brother minki  

sehun sister oh yeonseo

 

PARK GROUP CEO park chanyeol as chorong big brother 

 

and more ...

so please suport this story 

love you all~~~~