Chapter.1

Puppy Love

“Aigoo, aren’t you so cute?” Suddenly a soft feminine voice was heard startling Luhan and Sehun.

“Hey!!! Don’t eat my tie. My teacher will punish me, well we are getting a new teacher this week and he or she will punish me. I have brought milk and food for you, you know?” the voice continued followed a bark of a puppy.

“What the?” Luhan muttered and turned to Sehun, son of the owner of the house.

“Is this place haunted?” he whispered and both of them tiptoed to the voice,

“You know roro? They had a fight again today! Why are they fighting like this?” Luhan saw a school jacket on a chair and shoes next to it.

“Sigh, if they hate each other then why did they get married in the first place? I want to hide you in my room roro, but you know that my dad or mom might hurt you when they fight. You are so tiny, I don’t want you to be hurt roro. I love you so much to see you being hurt and all.” They saw a petite girl in her school uniform sitting cross legged and petting a puppy, who is happily drinking the milk from a small bowl.

Luhan saw the girl who is wearing a glass, her hair was braided and she was pouting while petting the puppy.

The only thing that came to his mind to see that girl was, adorable girl. She was so cute doing that.

“Seo hyun?” Sehun who was next to Luhan called her, which startled her and she gasped in shock.

Her eyes were wide like bambi, she stood up with the little puppy, hugging to her chest. The puppy whimpered because it was still drinking the milk.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun asked her.

“S-Sehun!!!!!!.” The cute girl stuttered.

“???”

“I’m sorry. I thought you still didn’t sell this house, please don’t tell my parent’s.” She pleaded in the verge of crying.

“hey, I won’t dear.” he went to her and hugged her gently patting her back.

Luhan didn’t like the guy hugging this girl, for the first time he felt jealousy. He never felt like this with his past girlfriends also. He wanted to claim this innocent little girl as his own.

 

“ Lu hyung, this is my cousin. Her parents were given the extra keys for this place.” Sehun told him.

Luhan nodded to that, Seo hyun was squirming now.

“So, What are you doing here hyun?” he asked his cousin.

“Oh? My friend roro is living here, you see I found him in the park abandoned in the streets some big meanie jerk owner left him to wander alone. I took him in my care, my parents won’t allow me to grow Roro in my place so I took him here. Did you sell this place to this new guy?” Seo hyun asked pointing to Luhan.

“Yeah, he is the new owner, he bought it. He is my close friend hyun.”

Seo hyun pouted with a sad face, “Oh!!! Where will I take roro now? I can’t leave him.” she mumbled hugging the puppy closer.

“I can’t take him hyun, I already have 2 grown dogs in my place.” Sehun answered.

“Hmmm.” Seo hyun nodded sadly, “Roro, what should I do now?”

 

“You can leave him here?” Luhan voiced out surprising the cousins.

Seo hyun beamed at Luhan happily?

“Will you really look after my roro Mr.Lu?” she ran to him grinning.

“Sure. Just write down the do’s and do not’s in a paper so I can look after him.”

“Thank you so much, wait but-” Seo hyun stopped and looked at him innocently, “Will you allow me to be with him every day? I won’t disturb you Mr. Lu I promise. I will be with my roro for some time then I will leave.” She asked him with Bambi eyes which made him shuffle a bit, he wanted to hug the girl tightly now!!!

“Hyung, are you sure?” Sehun asked Luhan.

Seo hyun stomped her foot glaring her cousin, “You shouldn't speak like that!!! what if Mr. Lu changes his mind????” she whispered to Sehun making Luhan chuckle at her cute actions.

“I won’t.” Luhan announced earning a grin from her, “And you can visit your roro every day also.”

“Thank you soooooooooooooooo much. You have a bigggggggggg heart~” Seo hyun bounced giggling and went to Luhan.

“Here take him, you will be his new friend next to me. Pet him Mr. Lu, he won’t bite I promise.” She pushed the puppy gently to his hands and turned to Sehun.

“I like your friend, he is a good guy. Really a good guy.” Seo hyun declared like she found out something no can’t find.

“What about me?” Sehun while she took her School jacket and shoes.

Seo hyun stopped and turned to Sehun with wide eyes, “You are also good, but Mr. Lu is tiny winy little bit more good because you refused to keep my roro.” She pouted “But don’t worry I still love you Sehunnie.” She hugged her cousin and tied her shoe lace hurriedly.

“I have to go now, mom will return from work any time. Mr. Lu I will give you the papers tomorrow evening,” she told and suddenly gasped, “Omo! I forgot to bring food for roro’s dinner. I-”

“Don’t worry, I will give him. Is milk enough?” Luhan asked calmly.

 

Seo hyun beamed and nodded, luhan let the puppy to ground who ran to the milk bowl eagerly. When he stood up after letting the puppy go, Seo hyun hugged him sending sparks to him.

Seo hyun tiptoed and gave a soft kiss to his cheek, “Thank you so much Mr. Lu, I owe you. I will repay you soon. Bye Sehunnie, bye Mr. Lu, I will be here after school tomorrow.” Seo hyun ran away.

 

“Hyung! Are you hiding something?” Sehun folded his hands at his friend.

Luhan cleared his throat and turned to Sehun, “Is she single?” Luhan asked boldly.

“Gasp. Hyung she is still a school student! The school where you are going to work tomorrow is where she studies hyung!!! Teacher can’t date a student......”  Sehun was shocked.

“I’m only an intern at her school, I still didn’t agree to work there permanently. If she agrees to be my girl, I will agree to work for the all boys school in Dong street.” Luhan shrugged slightly smiling thinking about the girl.

 

“Hyung, it’s my school!!!!!!! Will you be a teacher in my school?” Sehun asked happily.

“Why not?” Luhan nodded.

“Hm, but she is not like your past girlfriends hyung, she is not your type. She is innocent, naive, talkative, happy go lucky girl. Totally opposite to your past girlfriends!!!” Sehun pointed out.

“And that’s what attracted me the most, her innocent gesture wants me to protect her. So, is she single?” Luhan asked again.

“She never had a boyfriend hyung.”

“Ok, I will ask her when the correct time comes.” Luhan answered with a smile.

“Don’t hurt her hyung, she is precious to me.” Sehun warned his hyung and Luhan agreed.

 

Next day at school~

“Did you see our new teacher? Gosh he is so handsome.” A girl squealed rushing past Seo hyun.

Seo hyun shrugged and sat on her place calmly, she begun to write the list required for Mr. Lu, about roro.

“What is it?” Yoona who is Seo hyun’s friend asked.

“It’s about Roro, I will tell you in the lunch break.” Seo hyun folded the paper neatly and placed it on her skirt pocket.

Yoona nodded and they waited for their new teacher to arrive. Their Homeroom teacher met with an accident, which caused him to take leave for a month. They were informed that a replacement teacher will be arranged for them, who might work permanently if he agrees.

The girls in the front row squealed when the new teacher entered, some guys groaned.

Seo hyun turned from Yoona to see the new teacher and gasped seeing the guy.

“M-Mr. Lu?” She whispered.

The Luhan whom she saw yesterday was not the one she is seeing today, he was friendly and he smiled a lot yesterday but the guy whom she is seeing now is not at all friendly infact he is quiet scary and having a poker face.

“Are they the same person?” Seo hyun mumbled out.

“What?” Yoona asked her friend but the later just shook her head and pouted.

 

“I’m your new homeroom teacher, I’m just a replacement until your teacher joins again. I will be teaching you from the portions were your teacher left. I don’t appreciate students who plays around, fooling around and who disobeys me. I hope none of you wants to sit in a detention!!!” collective of “No, sir” were heard all over.

 

“You can address me as Mr. Lu” He told with hands on his pocket.

Everyone nodded and Luhan asked them to take the books.

Seo hyun pouted and scratched her head totally confused.

After the class was over Luhan took his folder and all the students were walking out, he waited patiently until all were gone, Seo hyun and Yoona were the ones to be still there.

When they were also started to go out, “Ms. Seo?” Luhan called out, making Seo hyun stop in her tracks.

 

Seo hyun and Yoona stopped turning to them, “Meet me in my cabin.” Luhan told her in the same voice and went out with a hand I his pocket and the other holding the folder.

 

Seo hyun pushed her glasses upwards, which was on the tip of her nose.

“What did you do?” Yoona asked confused.

“I don’t know, I will see him and join you in the cafeteria.” Seo hyun told her friend and went to meet Luhan.

Knocking the door, she heard a faint ‘come in’ and went inside again pushing the glasses upwards, which was slightly loose and was dropping down from morning.

 

“Sir?” Seo hyun mumbled politely.

“Take a seat.” Luhan told, he was sitting in his chair, his jaw placed on his fist.

“Are you not well?” Luhan asked her concerned.

Seo hyun blinked seeing the old Luhan, which she saw yesterday evening.

“Hey” luhan waved infront of her.

Seo hyun blinked and pushed her glasses again,

“What happen with your glasses?” Luhan stood up and pulled the glasses to inspect it.

“I dropped it this morning Mr. Lu, it become loose.” Seo hyun pouted.

“I will repair it, you can get it from me when you visit roro. Can you adjust without your glasses until that?” Luhan asked inspecting the glasses.

“Oh? I can Mr. Lu” Seo hyun nodded.

“Did you prepare the list?” Luhan asked her folding his hands to his chest, with a relaxed expression.

“Yes.” Seo hyun grinned and took the paper, she had wrote it as ‘To dear Mr. Lu’ earlier.

“Sorry for that ‘Dear’ word, I don’t know you were my teacher at that time.” Seo hyun rubbed her neck shyly.

“I don’t mind. By the way my name is Luhan” Luhan shrugged and placed the paper in his pocket.

she smiled and nodded “I was little scared at you earlier Mr. Lu. You were so calm and smiled a lot yesterday. But today you were soooooooooo mean” Seo hyun mumbled.

Luhan chuckled, “Don’t tell anyone about my smiling face.” Luhan whispered teasingly to her.

“Why?” Seo hyun tiled her head cutely.

“I will tell you that when you visit roro. For now I called you here to ask you a few important questions.”

“What is that Mr. Lu?” Seo hyun asked back.

“What is your age?” Luhan asked her.

“18” Seo hyun didn’t hesitate.

Luhan nodded “Do you have a boyfriend or any guy you like?” he asked again.

Seo hyun shook her head “No, Mr. Lu.” With a confused face.

“Do you have any particular expectations for the guy to be your boyfriend?” Luhan asked his face cheek resting on his palm.

Seo hyun thought for a second, “He shouldn’t be mean to me and my roro, a good guy.” Seo hyun answered him innocently making him chuckle.

“Only that?” he asked back.

“Huh? I don’t know Mr. Lu, for now I could only think of that.” Seo hyun nodded after thinking for a while.

Luhan nodded with a smile, “Any age limits? Like you won’t consider if the guy’s age is 25?” Luhan asked again.

“Hmmm 25?” Seo hyun scratched her head, “If he is a good guy then age is not a big problem right? or is it bad?” Seo hyun was confused again.

“Let’s say if the guy is good to you and your little roro, and he is 25 years old, if he asks you out, what will be your answer?” Luhan asked her calmly.

Seo hyun pouted and thought for a moment, “If he is good to me and roro then I will consider him. But why are you asking me this Mr. Lu?” Seo hyun asked him.

Luhan let out a relieved sigh and sat back relaxed on his chair, “Yesterday you told me that you owe me and will do something for me right? do that offer still stand?”

Seo hyun nodded her head frantically, “Ofcourse Mr. Lu. What should I do for you?”

“I want you to decline every guy who asks you out for the next 30 days. You should not accept anyone got it?” Luhan told her calmly.

Seo hyun was confused totally, “Huh? Even for the prom Mr. Lu?” She asked him.

“Yes, I’m sorry for that but I will make it up to you in the future.” Luhan mumbled out.

“Why should I do that?” Seo hyun tilted her head.

“You see I’m working here for 30 days, then I’m joining Sehun’s school. My job there is permanent. So for these 30 days I can’t ask a student out.” Luhan replied making her shock.

Seo hyun blinked and gasped,

“Are You?-” Seo hyun was about to ask more but a knock on the door disturbed them.

“Come in” Luhan instructed,

“Mr. Lu, Principal is waiting for your reply. Are you going to accept the permanent place in our school? Or?” the teacher asked him.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, I’m not agreeing to be permanent teacher in this school due to some personal reason. I will be out of here by the end of the agreed contract. That is 30 days as we agreed.” Luhan stood up

“Ms. Seo, I have to meet the Principal. I hope you won’t back off from the work I gave you and do as I said earlier?” Luhan asked Seo hyun while the other teacher raised an eyebrow.

“What work?”

“I gave Ms. Seo here a assignment, which she has to submit me by the time I end my work in this school. She is kind of helping me?” Luhan told coolly.

“Well she is a good student, she never once have dropped down. We can count on her always, a good student whom all the staffs here likes.” He told Luhan with a smile.

Seo hyun blushed hearing the compliment from her teacher, while Luhan gave her a wink which the other guy could not see.

“Well then I’m counting on you Ms. Seo, stick to the assignment I told you until the end of the month.” Luhan told her calmly and went with the teacher.

“Did my Teacher ask me out? But he told me that he will only ask me after the end of the contract! He doesn’t want me to accept anyone until that?” Seo hyun mumbled while walking to the cafeteria.

“He is good to me and my roro.” Seo hyun whispered and smiled unknowingly while skipping on her way.