Failed to End

s a l v a t i o n(.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something that i know, would never be the same.. was start from here.

“Hi sweety, are you wake up now?” Oh my God how can I resist this man. His name is Lu Han, he’s my boyfriend since i’m on senior high school, so up until now we had reached our 4th anniversary. Since we have different dream to work on so we decided to ready being on long distance relation –they said- he’ll be studying in Japan with Video Game Design major and me stay in Graphic Design in Arizona. But, i dont really hate the idea of being separated from him bcs everytime we have time to meet each other we make sure to at least one of us coming over or skype-ing ‘til drop.

“... gimme 5 minutes Deer.. zZzzZ” and one thing i forgot to tell you, Lu ‘Deer’ Han always woke up around six and taking long-nap  is should say around 5 hours, and i dont know when he’s gonna call me again, don’t bother calling me. I dont know what kind of genius can manage such a time to take a nap between that bunch of task with programming things... tsk tsk, such a sleepyhead

“No, no more, didn’t you see you’ve been saying that twice and if i counts you’ve waste your time around 20 minutes, and class should begin in 10 minutes tho?” he’s giggling over me.

“OH MY GOD WHY DID’NT YOU TELL ME!!! YOU DEER I SWEAR YOU’RE GONNA BE HUNTED BY A CREEPY HUNTER ASDFGHJKL”  

“Hey i told you so, o yea i have class in 2 hours so don’t try to disturb me, okay?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter