Only You In My Heart

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT TIME

 

            When it’s comes to the point that you need to work and live by yourself without family then you will find your direction of life. Kim smiles when he found himself is stood in front of aunty Inn restaurant. From 5.00 pm-12.00 pm kim will doing his job as a singer and assist aunty Inn. Kim know already his life will going harder and tougher without his family. Kim started from zero and kim know this is going to be a long story. A journey to proof his love for somebody who own his heart since years ago.

            “Kim, comes down here my dear” auntie Inn call kim made kim get down from the stage.

            “What it is aunt?” kim question make auntie Inn smiles.

            “You are lucky kim and congratulation” auntie Inn said and smiles again.

            “About that..i will come to visit you when i have a time” kim said and hug auntie Inn.

            “I’m proud of you kim and remember that i will be by you side no matter what will happen” auntie Inn words touch kim heart.

            “I know and thank you for everything” kim loosen their hugged and smiles.

             From that day, kim busier with all his tight schedule and focus to his new career. Now kim has everything but still feel empty. After two years past kim open his first florist shop to make himself busier when he doesn’t had a schedule.  

            “How much for this flower?” The middle age woman ask kim

            “It’s free for you madam as this is you first time come to this florist shop” kim answer and lift his head to see the woman,

            “Owh..my god. You are the famous singer right?” the woman said and smiles.

            “Yes madam and please..i’m just human like you too. It’s not a big deal” kim answer politely.

            “You so humble. By the way, thank you for the flower” the woman said and pat kim shoulder lightly.

            “If you don’t mind, what should i call you madam?” kim asked.

            “Mrs. Manaying but you can call me mom” Mrs. Manaying said without awkward.

            “Okay..err..thank you mom. Nice to meet you” kim replies.  

            “Nice to meet you too, kid” Mrs. Manaying said and leave the shop.

 

            From that day, kim and Mrs. Manaying become so close. Whenever kim had a leisure time he will meet Mrs. Manaying. They will going to shopping mall, planted a flower at Mrs. Manaying residence, take a walked at the park, going to the shelter house, cooking together and they sharing many activities.

            “Do you have family kim?” Mrs. Manaying asked kim when they finished planting the flower.

            “Yes but they disowned me because that was my own choose” kim replies and washes his hand at the sink.

            “Why is that?. If you are my sons i will be proud of you kim. You such are wonderful person” Mrs. Manaying praised kim.

            “Because i refused to marry with their choice. Aren’t i am you sons now?”kim blurt out make Mrs. Manaying smiles.

            “Yes..you are and am proud of you kim” Mrs. Manaying said and hug kim.

            “Thanks mom” kim said and hug Mrs. Manaying back.

            “Mom..where is you husband and don’t you have a daughters or sons?” kim asked Mrs. Manaying.

            “He’s always gone for his business matter no time for me. My daughters and sons is like their father too” Mrs. Manaying said with her sadness on her eyes.

            “Don’t be sad mom. I will be here for you all the time” kim tried to convince Mrs. Manaying.

            “I missed my daughters so much but she’s so obedient to her father and that’s why she not here with me now” kim just listening to Mrs. Manaying stories.

            “Kim, would you like to overnight here?. Mom already prepare and reserved one room for you” Mrs. Manaying asked and kim just nod his head.

            After dinner kim straight to his room and lies down at the comfort mattress. Kim close his eyes and remember about that one girl who own his heart all of this time till his last breath. First time kim stepped inside this house, kim totally shocked when he saw the old picture of Mrs. Manaying daughter. That girl in the picture is kim love of life.It is really a coincidence or fates? That question always popped on kim mind. Slowly but surely kim drift to dreamland.

            Morning comes and pie stir from her sleep. Pie stretch her hand and accidentally touch something at her left side. Pie turn her head slowly and found a stranger who still sleeping tight beside her. Pie jump from the bed and......

            “Arrrggghhhh!!!!!”pie screaming made kim woke up straight and cover his ears.

            “Who are you? Why are you here????” pie asked kim after her calm down.

            “I’m slept here..” kim answer and get up from the bed.

            “I’m going to take a bath. See you later” kim said and goes to the bathroom.

            “What the heck..arrrrhhhh!!!” pie comes out and going to her parents room.

            “Mom..who’s that guy?” pie asked her mother.

            “Good morning honey and i thought you will back here the day after tomorrow but it’s good thou you are home now. I miss you..so much” Mrs. Manaying give pie hug and kisses.

            “Mom...”

            “His name is kim” Mrs. Manaying said before goes to the kitchen.

            “What on the earth happening here” pie said and goes to her room after found her key.

            After took his breakfast, kim give Mrs. Manaying his charming smiles and morning kiss on the cheek before bid his goodbye.

            “Comes here anytime whenever you want kim and don’t skip you meals” Mrs. Manaying said

            “I will mom but today i’m going to Japan for one week”

            “That’s my famous singer and good luck for you concert” Mrs. Manaying hug kim once again.

            “Thanks..mom. Love you and see you again” kim said still with his charming smiles.

            “Love you too and take care” Mrs. Manaying words make kim heart warmth.

            After kim left, pie take her sits in front of her mother. Pie munch her breakfast but her eyes stick on her lovely mother.

            “Honey.. don’t stare like that to mom. I’m not doing anything wrong to you” Mrs. Manaying said made pie sigh.

            “Mom..when and how?” pie asked her mother.

            “Since mom being alone here and kim made mom happier after you dad took everything from mom” Mrs. Manaying answer made pie jaw drop.

            “Mom..you know we always love you and about dad..i have no idea too” pie said and continue munch her food.

            “I’m rather being are poor person than lost my family” Mrs. Manaying said and leave pie alone.

PAST TIME

            “Hey, don’t cry. Here..take this” the little kim said to little pie.

            “But..this is yours” little pie said.

            “It’s okay..just take it. You love this turtle, don’t you?. So just accept it as my gift for you my new friend” little kim smiles and little pie took the turtle doll.

            “Thank you. My name is pie” little pie reach out her hand.

            “Kim” little kim shook little pie hand.

            Four years being close friend and finally kim will follow his family to a new place and leaving pie. For kim, pie not only her best friend but also his crush.

            “Pie, i have something for you” kim hand a small box to pie.

            “OOO...this is butterfly necklace” pie said after take out the necklace from the box. Kim just nod his head..

            “ Remember pie..i always love you” kim said and throw his sight somewhere.

            “Why that sudden word?” pie asked kim

            “I’m leaving tomorrow but i will come back to you someday” kim explained make pie eyes teary.

            “Please..don’t cries pie. It’s make me hurt too seeing you crying” kim hug pie and kisses pie on the forehead.

            “Promise me, you will come back to me no matter what” pie said and hug kim back.

            “Yeah..i promise” kim show his pinky finger and pie seal it with her own finger.

 

            After two weeks past, kim still busier with his next performance at Taiwan. Kim only talk with Mrs. Manaying through the phone. Kim also sent his recording concert at Japan to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter