SANDARA PARK BIRTHDAY ONE SHOT ^^

SANDARA PARK BIRTHDAY ONE SHOT ^^

 

Author : Minzy Gong aka Illy

Pairing : Sandara Park and Shin Soohyun

Title : HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Genre : surprise^^

 

It all started with when…..

‘’let go of meee !! who are you and what do u want ?!?! ‘’ Dara screamed when suddenly a pair of arm belong to a masked man suddenly grabbed her arm and dragging her to a van… She was just going out from salon getting ready for her birthday party when this happen..

‘’ shut up and just follow us !! ‘’ suddenly that masked man say and covered Dara’s with a blindfold and tied Dara’s hand..

‘’wait?! Us? Yaaaa who are u guysss!!! ‘’ asked Dara while trembling scared of being hurt by these sound-like-scary guys..

‘’just shut up and let us do our job..’’

 

***

Around 30 minutes later,the van stopped..Dara heard the van door is being open..she tried to run but with a tied hand and blindfolded eyes it’ll be hard..Suddenly, one of the guys pushed Dara.Dara can feel that they’re untying the rope at her hands and she preparing to run away then..suddenly she heard of the van’s door being shut and the van left..Dara slowly open the blindfold..it’s already dark..and she is left alone by the kidnappers..in front of her old high school gate?

Dara reached her pocket to find her phone but then she realized something..the kidnapper tied a little note at her wrist..she tried to read it but since it dark,she decided to go into her school and find somewhere that is brighter. Once she inside her old high school,she stands beside a lamp post to read the notes,

‘’Go to the main building ‘’

Dara felt suspicious but yet she is so curious..so she decided to go anyways..the school is not that dark..since there are some students left …night classes she guess..

On her way to the main building,she passed a little garden…this little garden is so precious to her..this is where she first met Soohyun.it was when she is in her junior year..she lost her ring and she was finding it while Soohyun is skipping resting from class and just relaxing at the garden..but then Soohyun have no choice but to help this little cute junior finding her rings..Dara chuckled at the memories..

Although the ring was not found,but she found her first love and yes the love stays until now..

Dara has now reached the main building..she’s shocked..at the main door,there’s a trail of blue roses with a note,

‘’ follow the roses <3 ‘’

She’s shocked and her mind went blank,but anyhow she just follow the trails and and it lead to the stairs..while she’s going up the stairs suddenly there’s this little girl come towards her and say

‘’Happy Birthday,there’s a present for you ‘’ say the girl while handing the gift to Dara and left.

Dara opens the box and it’s the lost ring,the one she lost when she is in her junior year..the ring that make her found her love..suddenly she feel confident..it must be Soohyun that arranged this.but she’s still not sure since Soohyun is not a romantic guy.

She went up the stairs and finally,she reached the rooftop..the rooftop is pitched black.Dara starting to get scared when suddenly she hears a ‘click’ and the rooftop is now bright with a lot of pretty lights.

When she turned her back,standing there is Soohyun while holding a bouquet of blue roses..

‘’surprised? ‘’ asked Soohyun after he gave the blue roses at Dara and pecked her cheek..

Dara just standing there,surprised and moved by all this..

‘’Dara? Jagiya? Yeobo? Why you’re not moving? Are you okay? ‘’ Soohyun started to panic since Dara is not moving or say anything.

‘’nae I’m okay..but I’m shocked..you prepared all this? ‘’ asked Dara while looking around,amazed by all the pretty lights  surrounding them.

‘’well,not me alone..i got help from others too,like the one who kidnapped you,that’s Chundoong..and Minzy and Cole is there too..’’ say Soohyun .

‘’ oh no wonder I think I recognize the voice..but all this just for my birthday..waa why so special? ‘’ asked Dara .

She’s still surprised by all this.usually Soohyun just gave her normal surprise like cakes,flowers but not like this..

‘’actually,there’s more..’’ Soohyun say..who suddenly kneeling on the ground.

Dara stunned..she keep thinking..no no..he’s not gonna proposed..is he?

‘’ Sandara Park..i here today..on your birthday..i’m Shin Soohyun is asking you…WILL YOU MARRY ME? ‘’ Soohyun asked while holding a box with a pretty diamond rings in it..

Dara suddenly bursted out her tears..she pulled soohyun up and hugs him..

‘’of course I’ll marry you silly!! I DO!! I DO I DO I DO!!!! ‘’ Dara say while spinning around while hugging Soohyun..

Suddenly..a loud cheers can be heard.All of their friends is hiding at the back..

‘’yayyy!! Conrats congratss halmeoni ‘’ Minji say with a cheeky smile.

‘’naeee~chukahaeeee~ ‘’ Cole say while clapping..

After all the congrats and chatting up with friends they finally ready to leave home..

Dara is sure that this is her best birthday ever..

In their car..Dara suddenly say..

‘’oh ya before I forgot..how u manage to find back the ring I lost like years ago? And yeah that little girl is soo cute..thanks again yeobo~ ‘’

‘’ what ring? What little girl? There’s no little girl involve..‘’ Soohyun asked back..

And just like that suddenly Dara hugged Soohyun and start screaming

‘’ LET’S GO HOME NOWWWWW!!!!! ‘’

 

--------------THE END --------------------