001

Don't play with my feeling, please...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        All Exo members except for Chanyeol, know that Baekhyun had a crush on Suho.. Suho also know about it but he just ignore it as Baekhyun is a playboy.. At the same time, Sehun confess his feeling to Suho and he accept it as Luhan left Exo and Sehun needs someone to make him happy... Baekhyun is jealous and he uses Chanyeol to make Suho jealous but Suho didn't jealous at all... 

         During their practise, Suho is 24 hours with Sehun until baekhyun can't talk to Suho.. Because of jealousy, he left the practise room and when to his room.. At the dorm, Chanyeol is waiting for him happily as he knows that Baekhyun is coming.. As the door open, Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun.. Baekhyun just let chanyeol hug him as he know Suho is coming but Suho is just passing by their room and when to Sehun's room.. 

          Baekhyun is angry when Suho just close their door and left them.. "  Chanyeol ah.. If you wants to do that thing, make sure that your had close your door.. Hahaha..." said Suho and it makes Baekhyun more angry..  He is angry but Chanyeol is happy.. Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun's lips but Baekhyun push him and run away from him and go to the practise room..

          Chanyeol sighed and go to the toilet... "Baekhyun shii, why are you doing this to me??? Dont play with my feeling,please.. It hurts me so much.. Suho didnt accept you and why you're doing this to me??? I know about your past time and he is with Sehunnie right now and why are you chasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter