Our Interesting Love Story

Our Interesting Love Story

"Hyukkie hurry we are going to miss our dinner reservation! Do you have any idea how hard it was to get this dinner reservation!" 

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Just hold on a bit!" 

"I told you that you should have taken a shower earlier! But no! You just had to catch the season finale of Dancing with the Stars!"

"Hey! Dancing With the Stars did nothing to you! Before I was the one who always said yo hurry up now what its your payback?"

"Whatever just hurry up!" So here we are February 14, the day of love Valentine's Day. The most romantic time of the year...... Well for the most part anyway. Here we have Eunhyuk and Donghae a couple of 6ish years. They first met in high school. You can say they had a fun first encounter... how about lets go down memory lane:

~Flashback~

6 years ago~ Donghae's Junior year in high school

"Donghae hyung hurry up already! We have exams this morning!" Meet Donghae's twin siblings, Jongin and Jongdae. They are the ones that try to make Donghae's life easier. Key word try. Here is a quick fact about teen Donghae. He has a horrible temper, and because of his brothers secret help he thinks highly of himself. 

"I am coming! Calm down its just an exam its not like its going to kill you." 

"Hyung!" The twins said in unison. 

"Hae you have to listen to your brothers. They always look out of you, would it kill you to be nice and listen to your brothers." 

"Umma, I am their hyung they should listen to me and do things for me, and then I am able to do something for them." Donghae said coming down the stairs. The twins just looked at each other and sighed. If only Donghae knew what his brothers did for him.

"Aigoo Donghae what am I going to do with you. Ok boys its getting late so now head out. I'll see my boys after school." Donghae put on his sunglasses and headed out with "swag"

"Take care of you brother Jongies."

"We always do umma". The twins said and kissed their mom goodbye. 

~*~

The way to school was usual. Donghae walking in front of the twins like if he was a leader. Trying to "cool". The twins will always laugh when Donghae trips and it happens every single day and in the same spot and for the twins it never gets old.  But they always made sure that Donghae wouldn't see them laughing at him. There was one incident where the twins couldn't hold in there laughter and the way home from school ended in trying to run while laughing and running away from the fumes of Donghae. The twins ended up stuck in their room for the rest of the day, kind of scared of seeing Donghae. It wasn't until diner time when the twins didn't want to come out of their rooms. That was when Donghae tried to attack them but thank goodness for their mom. The rest ends with Donghae getting grounded and the twins thanking their mom for taking them to school for the next few weeks.

 

As the siblings entered the front gate the twins began to talk about what the day ahead of them, even Donghae decided to join the conversation. 

The twins said goodbye to their older brother and Donghae said he will see them at lunch time. 

But the next thing the twins hears is:  

 

"Yah!"

"I am really sorry! Here let me help you out."

"No don't touch me! Just who do you think you are!"

"I am trying to help you but instead you so please stop screaming at me like a crazy person! It was an accident!" 

"I know you did it on purpose!"

"No I didn't! You are the one that is not looking where he is going!" The twins run to their brothers side.

"Hyung lets just go. Leave the poor guy alone."

"No way I am not leaving until he apologizes for what he did!"

"First I already apologized and second I didn't even do anything! For goodness sakes it was just an accident! Why wont you get that through your thick skull!"

"I just know you did it on purpose! Like who nowadays walks around reading. Oh wait you must be a lonely nerd."

"How dare you talk to me that way! You don't even know who I am!"

"Like I care who you are! Now apologize!"

"Never! Because I did nothing to you! It should be you that apologizes to me for offending me like that!" 

"Come on hyung just let it go."

"You know what I am out of here! I don't have time to deal with people like you!" The kid shoved passed Donghae and twins leaving Donghae in rage and the twins could feel the wrath coming from there brother. 

"That's right runaway! I hope to never see you around here!"

"Just forget about it hyung we are going to be late." The twins said in unison. 

"I really hate that guy who ever he is."

"Just forget it hyung, I bet by the end of the day you will forget about it." Jongin said while he and Jongdae dragged him away. 

~*~

The twins ended up dropping their brother in his classroom. The twins had asked what had happened and Donghae went on a full rant saying that kid had pushed him and he fell. And the twins knew that was probably didn't happen. It is known that Donghae liked to exaggerate things.

"Well hyung just forget it and calm down, we will see you at lunch time." Jongin said while Jongdae pulled his brother way because the homeroom bell was bound to ring any moment now. 

Donghae took a deep breath and headed to his seat.

"Hae you ok, I can feel the rage coming of you."

"Don't push me Siwon I am not in the mood for your jokes, why don't you go bother your girlfriend instead."

"Last time I checked Charming here got dumped." 

"Haha very funny Geng it was you who took my man from me."

"Correction Charming you gave up Cinder to me." 

"Alright, alright I am not in the mood of hearing of your love triangle with Heechul." 

"When aren't you in the mood? What you need is to fall in love and get laid."

"Geng who in the world is going to be able to tame this demon. That person will probably be an angle sent from heaven to cleanse the soul of this evil creature."

"Oh just shut up." Donghae said.

"Alright class in your seats!" 

"Good morning Mr. Teuk." 

"Good morning class. Today we will be welcoming a new student; I want everyone to make him feel welcomed." The moment Donghae saw the kid the was coming into his classroom he fell out of his chair. The whole class ended up looking back and braking into laughter.

"Donghae is everything ok?"

"You!" Donghae yelled out.

"You!" The new kid yelled out.

"Oh goody! Looks like Donghae knows he the student! Donghae would you do the honors of taking around the school. Oh right class this is Eunhyuk please welcome him. Eunhyuk please take a seat next to Donghae." The new kid or should I say Eunhyuk just wanted to run out of the class room, he knew going to public school was a bad idea. After a push from his teacher he made his way to Donghae. Donghae had come back from shock and was staring down poor Eunhyuk. 

"I just want to be clear with you, I don't like you so don't you dare get in my way."

"Do you think that I like you too? You are a bratty kid who thinks he is better than everyone else. If I had a choice I wouldn't be here having to deal with people like you." Eunhyuk said back.

"Heh so you think you are big and bad here, just think who you are talking to."

"What am I talking to the most popular kid in school news flash that guy over there is the popular one. The one that every guy and girl want to date." Eunhyuk said pointing to Siwon. "And the guy next to him is dating the most beautiful guy in school, and you on the other hand are just follow them like a little puppy. Acting like you rule this school. And even if I am wrong which I am probably not all this popularity is going to get you nowhere. Especially in the real world, no one cares who you are or what you do. Its you who shouldn't be in MY way." Eunhyuk said giving him a smirk and turning to the font of the classroom. 

Donghae just stared at Eunhyuk trying to wrap his head on what in the world just happened.

Donghae: Who does he think he is! Siwon most popular! Feh in his dreams! Authornim hurt this Eunhyuk!'

'Authornim: What!? You crazy Donghae! I have plans for both of you. Amaaaazing plans!

Donghae:  What. No! I will do it myself!

Authornim: fine either way you will have to do what I say.

~*~

Anyway.... By lunch time Donghae was still on rage mode. He was glad that he was getting away from this new kid. 

"Eunhyuk is your name right?" The moment Donghae was about to dash for the door he saw Siwon and Hangeng talking to Eunhyuk

"You are Siwon and Hangeng?"

"Wow you are fast. How did you already know our names?"

"Well even though it is my first day here you two are very popular so its hard not to know who you are." 

"See Charming I told you we are known well. So Eunhyuk how about you join us for lunch?"

"NOO!!" Donghae yelled out.

"And why not." Siwon said rising his eyebrows

"Because I said so!" 

"And that matters because?" Hangeng said

"Because I don't like him!" Siwon and Hangeng looked at each other and started laughing.

"Hae really you just met this guy and you are already hating on him. Sorry Eunhyuk, Donghae is known to be judgmental."

"No worries I already know."

"Ok lets go everybody must be waiting. And my Cinder hates when I am late." Hangeng said and Siwon rolled his eyes

"What did I say you aren't nothing but their little puppy. Its time someone put you in your place."

And as always Donghae went off and found his twin brothers and went on a rant. The twins were actually surprised someone had finally stood up to their brother other than Heechul. Another quick fact, when Heechul and Donghae first met Heechul told him off but in the end they became friends because of Siwon and Hangeng. 

The twins first were first eating with their friends and ended up in the school garden listening to their brothers rant. 

In the weeks that followed Donghae began to loathe Eunhyuk more and more. Eunhyuk had become good friends with what Donghae calls the "popular group" and had begun to steal his "thunder".

Donghae: but its true authornim!!

Authornim: oh just shush Donghae and let me continue this story!

Donghae: Fine

Anyway....  Every day the poor twins had to listen to the rant of the day is what they called it. The twins ended up taking turns on who was going to listen to Donghae's rant. Since now the twins were starting to date, and their brother was taking up their time. And Donghae clueless as ever. 

Donghae: I never knew this! When did this happen!?

Authornim: Lee Donghae! Please! I am trying to tell a story!

Donghae: Fine fine fine.

Authornim: thank you!

And again anyway...One day Jongin was talking to his boyfriend Kyungsoo about his brother and he suggest that there might be a chance that Donghae likes Eunhyuk and Jongin thought it could be a possibility. Jongin then to his closest friend... well family other than Jongdae. It was there cousin Yunho. Jongin had called his cousin who was the one and only one that could tame Donghae and Yunho had agreed with Jongin but said he couldn't help because he was away on business. Jongin ended up just forgetting because he didn't want to make his life even more miserable.    

But then and event happened which changed everything..... Heechul's Birthday party. 

 

It was Heechul's 18th Birthday and anyone who knew Heechul was invited, including Eunhyuk. Donghae and Eunhyuk had mutual hate for each other and everyone knew it, during gym class they were always against each other and things would get deadly. In the classroom Donghae and Eunhyuk still sat next to each other. Always competing. 

So anyway back to the party; Heechul wanted to play a game. He wanted to play truth or dare. But his version where it is only dare. Many things happened. Hangeng got jealous, Siwon triumphed and the most important one of all went like this:

"Ok it is Donghae's turn." Hangeng said giving somewhat a cold shoulder to Heechul.

"Ok. Bring it on!" Siwon smirked to him and so did Hangeng.

"We dare you to make out with Eunhyuk for 10 minutes." Donghae started at both if them.

"Are you crazy!" Eunhyuk and Donghae said.

"Why not? Its time for you two stop hating each other so this is the perfect way to do it." For the next 20 minutes Eunhyuk and Donghae kept rejecting the idea until Heechul said that if they don't make out both of them have to take him out for a shopping spree and not just any shopping spree they had to spend a minimum of $500 each. That was when they just swallowed their pride and leaned forward and where the sparks flew! 

it was something that Donghae and Eunhyuk never experienced. And guess you can say the rest is history.

~*~ 

~End of Flashback~

So here we are 6 years later, Donghae ended head over heals with Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk with Donghae. In the beginning it was hard for them to realize their feelings, but with the help of twins and a book that was on the floor the ended up being the 2nd most cutest couple, according to Heechul.

 

If you are wondering about Siwon well he ended meeting this guy named Kibum. The twins well.... Jongin is engaged while Jongdae became somewhat of a playboy, but he says he hasn't found the one yet. And Heechul and Hangeng well they are now married. Right when they graduated high school. Which wasn't a shocker to anyone they had been planning it since they got together and now are parents to beautiful little boy named Taemin. Well enough of them lets get back to Eunhae and there Valentines Day dinner: 

"Good Evening, Welcome to BB restaurant, do you have reservations?" 

"Yes reservations for 2"

"Names please"

"Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae."

"Oh yes your table is ready please follow me."

"Hae you used my real name?"

"Yeah why?"

"Hae I told you I don't like using my real name."

"So it doesn't matter, I guess its payback for you choosing Dancing With the Stars instead of our Valentines dinner."

"I had something really nice planned for you, but I now that I think about it you don't deserve it.

"you got me a present! I want it, want it!"

"I am not giving it to you. You haven't been nice to me. It reminds me when we first met when you blamed me for tripping you."

"Yah! If you have a present for someone then you should give it to them even if they have been good or bad. And why are you bring that up it was like ages ago." 

"Hae it was only 6 years ago. I swear you haven't changed a bit. But that is one of the things I love about you." Eunhyuk said giving him his signature smirk making Donghae blush. 

"And even after 6 years you still find ways to make me blush. So tell me! What is my present!"

"I'll give you my surprise if you got me something." 

"Duh! Of course I got you something its Valentines Day." Donghae took out a small black box with a red bow gave it to Eunhyuk.

"Happy Valentines Day Hyukkie."  Eunhyuk opened the box and saw a silver watch, it was the watch he had been wanting for a while.

"Hae how did you know?"

"I may be just a little self centered but I always listen to the person that I love the most in the world. Look in the back." Eunhyuk looked and saw the there names engraved in a heart.

"Hae baby I love it. Thank you so much." Eunhyuk said getting up and kissing Donghae's cheek.

"Ok.. so my gift!" Eunhyuk laughed and signaled to a waiter. The next thing Donghae new there was a bottle of champagne and someone playing the violin next to him. When Donghae finally processed what was going on he looked at Eunhyuk who now was standing in front of him with a huge bouquet of white and red roses.

"Hyukkie what is going on?"

"Well you asked for your present right?" Eunhyuk then got on one knee and Donghae's eyes were now beginning to water.

"Lee Donghae what to say. I had planned this in my head over and over in my mind but nothing ever was perfect. Until I realized I had to let my heart be the planner. I know you hate cheesy stuff like this but I wanted to make it special for you. There are no words to explain how much I love you and even after the rough start we had it ended up being the beginning of the most happiest moments of my life. Lee Donghae, I don't see myself being with anyone other than my crazy Donghae, so Donghae.... Will you marry me?" Donghae was now crying and he looked into Eunhyuk's eyes and said

"Its about time you proposed. Oh course ill marry you!" Eunhyuk got up and brought his now fiance into his arms. Well first he put the ring on Donghaes finger then brought him into his arms.

"Time to celebrate!" Eunhyuk said trying to open a champagne bottle. Donghae just laughed and opened the bottle for him. 

They ended up having a nice dinner....and headed home for a romantic night.

~*~

"Hyukkie I bought some strawberries and chocolate." 

"You bring them and I will bring the wine."

"You bought wine? I thought you hated wine."

"Well I do, but you love wine so why not. You are going to marry me so I should might as well get used to your love of wine." After Eunhyuk brought the wine bottle and a 2 glasses and Donghae with his strawberries. Donghae poured some wine for them. Donghae dipped a strawberry

"Here Hyukkie say ah." Eunhyuk gladly ate the strawberry. They ended drinking a few glasses of wine and a few strawberries while talking about the past. And now the wine was starting to have some effects on Eunhyuk.  

"Are you ok Hyukkie?"

"More than ok bebe!" 

"I think you had too much to drink Hyukkie, come on how about we get ready for bed."

"Im fin HaeHae. You know, wine doesn't taste that bad."

"That's because I think you had too much." 

"SSSSHHHHH HaeHae." I am so happy right now. You are going to be my wifey."

"And who said I was going to your wife?"

"there goes your sassy temper! Hehe."

"Ok  Hyukkie, lets go to bed."

"Ok Ok." With a struggle Donghae was able to get Eunhyuk to bed. After Donghae changed and also got into bed Eunhyuk pulled him into his arms.

"Hae, I love you so much for always and forever."

"I love you too Hyukkie always and forever. I cant wait for one day to tell our children about our funny love story."

"Me too. Our funny love story." 

~The End~