Chapter 1

When We're Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hye Sun's POV-

            I whimpered under him,my wrists got tied up tightly with his tie,looked like mess inside the sorrowful room with cold wind blowed non-stop from outside the opened window. I tried to struggle but it was no use because my body was full with bruises and it hurt badly so I decided to stop moving. His strength was like a monster and then I realized a demonic face of him had been staring at me lustfully. Tears rolled down my sticky cheeks again and my heart throbbed painfully. 

"Worthless. Trash. . . I don't know what had gotten into me for marrying a like you." He grunts into my ear and hickeys on my neck,leaving bright red marks. I wanted to scream for help,but no one was in the house. His parents went somewhere for business trip,not even his sibings were here. I wanted to protest,but it will just become worse so i just had take it all. Deep in my heart,everything were already broken inside me. Everything were all erased inside except one for thing. My love for him. 

 -The next day-

              I went to the kindergarten again,slight limping because I didn't want the innocent kids and Chanyeol-nim to see me like this so I forced myself. But it was weird,everytime I woke up in the morning,my body didn't hurt so much. I didn't put any pain killers every night after those rough treatments. I teached the kids like usual,laughters,cheerful smiles and other. Chanyeol-nim,my closest person in the kindergarten (who used to be my crush),always with me during recess and free time. He would make sure that I was alright and comfortable with him and everybody here,which made the other teachers mistook us as couple. But with him,i always smiled and my heart was beating non-stop. I loved everything about him,even though I wasn't able to confess to him about my feelings towards him and married someone else. Speaking of marriage,the arranged married incident memory started to play in my mind.

--Flashback--

"Eomma,please tell me you're just joking..Y-you're not going to do this,r-right??" I begged my mother,in her bedroom with Tiffany,my sister. Both of them didn't gave any reactions towards me. "Tiffany,y-you could stop her,r-right? You t-trusted eonnie everyime,don't you??..P-please,Tiffany.." Tears were pooling in the corner of my eyes,holding onto Tiffany's hand,stared into her eyes hopefully.  "Eonnie mianhae...I'm not in he charge for this arranged marriage things. I r-really can't do a-anything in this kind of s-situation.." She spoke and walked out from the room with tears spilled out from her eyes. Then,my mother spoke to me. "Please,Hye Sun-ah. It's your father's last wish before his death. We don't want to disappoint him,right? Please understand,it's for your family's and your sake,dear. All he wanted was for you to be happy even after he gone." She hugged me as soon as my tears bursted and calmed me down. Thinking about it,i seriously didn't want to marry an unknown guy so sudden but since I owed so much from my father,I granted his very last wish.

--End Of Flashback--

"Hye Sun-ssi? Are you listening?" I snapped out of it as I felt Chanyeol-nim shook my shoulder gently. I shook my head repeatedly to erase those incident and payed attention to him. "Mianhae Chanyeol-nim...Just spacing out earlier." I forced out a smile so he won't suspect anything weird around me. He chuckled after that and my hair gently and smiled. At that time,my heartbeat went crazy and I could feel my face was getting red."You should stop putting '-nim' at the end of my name,Hye Sun-ssi. Just call me Chanyeol and I'll call you Hye Sun-ah. We already knew each other for a long time,so no need to worry. Understand?" He told me with his friendly and sweet tone. Not to forget his cute clear eye bags when he smiled.

          When I faced the other direction,I somehow spotted someone I DIDN'T expected to see here. Sehun. I could see he had been watching the WHOLE thing. I quickly stood up and took my things there,bowed to Chanyeol without letting out any words and ran outside the building towards Sehun. "Hye Sun-ah! Wait!" I could hear Chanyeol calling me from afar repeatedly and I could see Sehun glaring at him. I looked up a bit and looked back down at the ground. I bowed to him but I didn't look into his eyes. Without any words,he forced me to get into his fancy- car and drove me home. After we arrived home in no time (with the help of his F1 speed), he took me to the bedroom and locked it. I could feel goosebumps already. Shivering,scared,guilty and uncomfortabe feelings were around me right now,which made me looking on the floor and weren't making any sounds. The only sounds I heard were clothes rustling and heavy breathings. In a blink,I got pushed againts the wall harshly and met with someone's devilish-looking eyes. None other with Oh Sehun's eyes. 

"I don't need any explanations." He whispered into my ears. That time,I had already expected something bad was gonna happen to me. I could feel cold wind hitting my half- skin and fat tears rolled down my cheeks followed by slight sobbings.

--No One's POV--

        Hye Sun was laying on her back with chained wrists and spreaded legs by Sehun. Her skin was decorat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter