The more you nag, the more I love

97 dorks

*

Junhoe and Donghyuk are just two opposite boys that happens to love each other. 

They usually and well, most of the time, fight! Junhoe nags about almost everything and Donghyuk, being the nice and understanding that he is, just listens to the other guy's whines and let him unleash all stupid whims. But that's the secret of their 3 year relationship. One has to nag and one has to listen and understand. Yes that's love!

 

 

Place: Ice cream cafe

Junhoe: I want us to eat chocolate flavored ice cream! I will pay for it so no protest from you my cute pet Hyukie!

Donghyuk: But I want to try the pistacchio flavoured ice cream. How about you buy both flavors? Please my handsome king! (Donghyuk wants to puke so bad because since when did this guy became handsome anyway! Unless the definition of handsome changed without proper notification.)

Junhoe: Hey we always eat chocolate! Why you suddenly want a different one? You don't like it anymore? Does chocolate tastes bad for you now? You don't like what I like now? /he scowls to Donghyuk/

Donghyuk: I just wanna try it. What's with the long speech? 

/Junhoe didn't reply. Just showing his sad yet ugly face to Donghyuk. And this is the part where Donghyuk needs to comfort the other. He's now an expert on dealing with Junhoe's smirks and nagging remarks./

Donghyuk: June, chocolate it is. I love you my ugly one! Now, can you smile for me?

Junhoe: /showed his huge smile to Donghyuk/ Alright! You know what, i love you too! Actually, i love you so much. But i'm not ugly. 

Donghyuk: Whatever you say, June. You're my boss.  

 

/and they happily eat ice cream/

 

 

Place: Junhoe's messy room /this time Donghyuk will do the nagging/

Junhoe: Hyukieeeee! Kill the bug! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Donghyuk: Tsk! No killing of bug! We'll catch it! Your room is messy that's why there are bugs and last week, a cockroach! What are you doing? Oh my gosh June! I told you many times to always clean your room! Ugh!

Junhoe: I forgot. Sorry. Now please catch the bug and throw it outside. Please. You know i'm scared of bugs.

Donghyuk: Bugs and insects will always be in your room if you don't clean it. You should've told me that you haven't cleaned your room yet. I should've went here earlier and just do the cleaning myself! 

Junhoe: I didn't know you could be y if you're in the nagging mood.

Donghyuk: Shut up! Uhm... Really? 

Junhoe: Yes you are, my y nagging Hyukie.

Donghyuk: /sighs in defeat and cleans the room/ I guess, I love you that much.

Junhoe: Well i love you to all cores of earth. Now beat that!

 

 

/and they kiss each other hungrily/

 

 

Place: Donghyuk's room

Junhoe: you are so slow! We're gonna be late for school! I sent a message earlier that i'm on my way and you are still not ready. You always make me wait. Why is it always like this? By the way, good morning my Hyukie! Now hurry!

Donghyuk: okay okay okay.... 30 minutes and i'm done. Good morning my nagging king. You look extra handsome today. That's the cap I gave you? Hmm.

Junhoe: yes it is. FYI, with or without cap, you always find me handsome. /smirks like no tomorrow/

Donghyuk: I guess, I do. So i love you big time! 

Junhoe: of course! I love you with the size of a luxury cruise ship! Huh! 

 

/and Junhoe helps Donghyuk put his school uniform/

 

 

Place: Inside a bus

Junhoe: /puts his arms to Donghyuk/ My birthday's coming. I want a gift. A very specific one. I'm gonna tell it to you on the day itself. No money involve. I swear. Haha. You've been buying me things and I don't want it anymore. So i will request a particular and very special gift. 

Donghyuk: Don't you dare try something stupid on me. I'll give you a good punch even if it's your birthday. I know what you're saying Junhoe!

Junhoe: eeeeehhhhh! Since when did I try something stupid? You won't do it? Even if it's my birthday? I will be sad and so broken hearted. I want it for my birthday! I want it! I want it so bad! Please my Hyukie? /shows a cringe worthy puppy eyes to Donghyuk/

Donghyuk: Ha! Alright! I'll do it! I guess, i love you so much you stupid brat! /gives Junhoe a light pat on his thigh/

 

 

/and they walk hand in hand going to school/

 

 

Place: Dance school

Junhoe: i'm so tired! I wanna go home! I wanna eat! I wanna sleep! I wanna rest! My Hyukieeee i want you! 

Donghyuk: /bows and apologizes to dance classmates/ sorry guys. We'll head home. Bye!

Donghyuk: do you wanna go home or come to house first. Mom cooked something delicious. You'll love it. 

Junhoe: okay but can you just drag me? I am so tired. We practiced dance for 3hours straight and i didn't even get the chance to kiss you today. I am so sad. And really exhausted.

Donghyuk: you can kiss me later. As many times as you want because I guess, i love you, my whiny love.

Junhoe: i love you more and more. It grows bigger everyday. I'll kiss you in front of your mom. Haha.

Donghyuk: i'll kill you and cut you into bits! 

 

 

/and they bicker all the way to Donghyuk's home/

 

 

Place: Junhoe's room

Date: March 31

What: a secret gift from Donghyuk to Junhoe

it's a happy happy birthday for Junhoe! Best ever! 

 

/and they went to school with so much joy in their hearts/

 

 

Place: School ground

Time: 3:31 pm

Junhoe: My sweet passionate Hyukie! I promise to love you for the rest of my life! Thank you for understanding me and loving me. I'll protect you and never let harm on your way. I'll be beside you always. I'll make you happy when you're sad. Sorry if i nag and whines a lot but it doesn't change the fact that I love you so much that i don't know how to explain it anymore. I just love you. I love you sincerely. I love you with all my heart. No matter what happens, i will stand beside you. I will try to be less nagging from now on. I can't promise but i will try my hardest. I will be more handsome and cool so you won't have to look for another one. You're lucky since you got the best already. I'll do my assignments and paperworks on time. I'll excel on my exams. I'll clean my room. And we will try the pistacchio flavoured ice cream coz you like that. Now Hyukie, it's your turn to give a response. I demand for it! 

Donghyuk: First, my response should not be required nor forced. Though, I'm deeply touched coz you embarrassed yourself by shouting and doing this in front of our classmates. But i'm happy and impressed. And by the way, the more you nag, the more i fall in love with you. So i guess, your nagging isn't really an issue. I love you as big as your ego, my   dominant nagging king!  

 

 

/and forever it is/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's (good for nothing) note:

I hope you guys will enjoy it! I don't know what this is but i'm waiting for iKON's debut so here I am, written something and i needed a little bit of JunHyuk story! 

Yaz iKON is awesome! 

Thanks for reading! ^_^