Final

Don't say you love me

 Seohyun doesn't understand herself but she found herself backing away.Luhan frowned at her acts and looked at her eyes."What's wrong Seohyun?"He asked softly."I..I don't think that I'm ready yet,Luhan.Well,this is our first time knowing each other better.I guess I'm not yet ready."She muttered,scared that he'll be angry."Well,if that's what you want.I can wait.Goodnight."He left after kissing her forehead.Did she said what's really in her heart?

 It has been a week,and Luhan was still ghosting her dreams.She sighed as her friend gazed at her with confusion."Something's wrong?"She asked when she see how problematic her face is.Seohyun swallowed her drink,"I think..I don't know Yoon,but he's everything in my mind.How is that?".Yoona gave her a wide grin,poking her fork on her food."I guess someone is in love here."She teased,earning a gasp from the other."A-Are you sure Yoon?"."Ofcourse.You're just in denial stage,that's normal.I experienced it too.But you know Seo,he kept bugging me about you.You should talk to him."Seohyun ask herself,is she ready to face him after that night?

 "Yoon.Do you think he'll like this?I mean,this is way revealing than my other dresses."Pouting,Seohyun glance at herself -'So short',she thought and tried to hide her legs by pushing the skirt down."Chill Seo.You're a lady now,no need to hide those good gifts."Without choic,she went out,only to meet his smile.'Gosh.He's so cute and handsome with that tuxedo',she thought while trying not to blush."Shall we go?"Reching for her hand and gently laid oon his arm.

 Seohyun widen her eyes when she saw the beauty of the night.After dinner,he brought her somewhere that she doesn't know where but it is beautiful there."Wow.Luhan,this is awesome here."Luhan chuckled at her,she looked so cute even in her y dress.Even Luhan can't hide it,she does really looked cute twirling around."I love to live here."She muttered and went to him sitting on the bench."Luhan.Uhmm..Thank you."She paused and watch as he frown."Thank you for waiting,and not getting angry.I know it's hard."She shyly said and sat beside him,looking up to the stars."So..Seo.Do you want to try?"His question caught her off guard.'What does he mean?',she thought."Do you want to try to be in relationship with me?"What should she say?,she was completely frozen.'Gosh.'

 "Seo?"He snapped his fingers infront of her,she was dozing off.Thinking of what should she answer."If..If you're not ready,then I can wait."He smiled,but she can tell that he can get tired soon.It's better now than never."No Luhan.You have waited for me for so long,and it's enough for me..I think..I could try though."Luhan smiled widely,he hug her tightly."Really?You're sure?"He asked,making sure and to his happiness,she nodded."Then,I'm you're boyfriend now.Thank you Seo."He hugged her tightly.Feeling happy,she really didn't regret what she took.She knows that he had already waited a lot,and it was enough.She know that she love him too,as well as him.She can feel him loose the hug and she can feel his warm kiss on her forehead."I love you.Seo."She did the right thing."I love you too,Luhan."And it will surely lead her to happiness.

 

a/n

I don't know about this ending..I hope you'd like it though.