Final

Re appeared dream

 

Hi guys ....

There is two quotes I used .... One from the drama heirs and if there is anyone who has seen Koizora may recognise it .. But I have edited the koizora one as I have added some more lines ..... 

Enjoy reading .. Please subscribe and comment 


 

Ikon B.I ( Hanbin) and Kim Haemi

Ryung - brightness

Jin kyong - brightness and precious

Again sorry about the size of the font !!!


 

 




 

The loud music blared and the vibrations could be heard from outside of the training room. The music suddenly stopped and Haemi knew that now wasn't a good time. She knew how everything had to be perfect for them, for him. From every beat to every step. Everything had to be perfect. Once again, stress and frustration took over Hanbin as he had to correct the same members with their mistakes. Silence and heavy tension filled the air of the training room as the leader scolded them all with that clear and harsh questioning tone.  He got up and approached the three members who were continuously dancing on the wrong beat. The other members wince at their leaders constructive criticism. Hanbin showed the correct steps before taking his place and sat with his back facing the mirror, observing the rest of the members.


 

Why can't you do this properly?


 

Why?  


 

Just do it like this...


 

Hours later everything was perfected and he let the rest of the members take a break. Seemed like Haemi knew as well and left the 2NE1 training room. She liked to hang around and watch them practice whilst Ikon were busy. They understood her and also appreciated her visits. In a way Haemi could also keep an eye on Hanbin while she enjoyed the presences of her friends. They've grown quite close and the girls always let her know if B.I is going through anything ; that is if it's important for her to be worrying about . The girls practically share everything. At times like this, where Haemi has lost her self esteem and is scared out of her mind, sometimes it's best to talk it out. The girls knew about this secret she had been dealing with for about a month and knew how much pain she went through the last time when it didn't work out. The girls were surprised when they found out before the ever so keen observer B.I.


 

How could he not realise that his girlfriend is trying to put on a brave face and pretend everything is okay?


 

Walking down the hallways of YG with her head hung low, she was worried and wondered about how he would react once she told him.  Last year during their debut was a horrible yet a beautiful time for the couple. They learned. They loved. They said goodbye.

 

It was like a midsummer nights dream, disappearing like last nights dream. —   The heirs

 

Haemi thought of her favourite quote from a drama whilst thinking of how to approach such a sensitive issue. This time she would be careful. Wary of her surroundings, safety must come first this time. That is if he wants it. It affected both of them. The trip to the hospital when it went downhill brings back memories. Memories that hold both special and solemn feelings. Feelings of  attachment, love and protection. The feelings were broken, but that day marks it.

 

29 July 2014




 

Taking a deep breath, she raised her hand and knocked on the door. She saw Hanbin who smiled at her and waved at her to come inside. She looked around and noticed that only Bobby, Jinhwan and Yunhyeong along with Hanbin were present. She bowed at the members before approaching Hanbin. He noticed she had an additional bag with her and saw that the bag was packed full with snacks and drinks. She handed the bag over to him, who then gave each of the present members a drink and snack. After chatting with the boys she excused herself ,rather abruptly, from their conversation and left the room to go find the nearest bathroom. B.I noticed this and went to follow her. When he caught up to her, she turned and ran inside the bathroom, forgetting to lock the door behind her. She vomited in the toilet and when B.I heard, he panicked and rushed in, ignoring the fact that other people could be wondering what he was doing in there. He rushed in to find her hunched over the toilet bowl, struggling to breathe. Assuming she was going to have an asthma attack, he tried to find her inhaler in her bag but couldn't find it. She stopped him from trying to find her inhaler and shook her head indicating that she wouldn't need it. When she got her breath back she thought it would be best to tell him.



 

Hanbin oppa ....

 

I know ....Our first child... My pregnancy had .... Problems....

 

But I want children.....

 

And I'm going to be careful this time....

 

I won't go out ...the house that much ...

 

I'll avoid saesangs ...

 

I'm pregnant...

 

Let me keep our second child ....

 

It's my fault..... Last year was all my fault .....



 

By the time she had finished, she was already crying by remembering her miscarriage. She blamed herself. She thought it was her fault. She couldn't protect her baby and it wasn't even born yet. Hanbin hated whenever she blamed herself. They were both blaming themselves for what happened last year. If Hanbin didn't have sasaeng fans that were stalking him and Haemi, that accident would never have happened.

He held her close and calmed her down, whispering soothing words of comfort. He wished that this time there would be no problems.

 

I'm going to be there with you ... Every step of the way ....

 

It's been six years ....

 

And you know what ...I think it's time ...

 

Ikon has had their debut and a comeback and we are now working on another comeback...

 

I think it's time to make it official....

 

I don't have no fancy ring... But I'm showering you with my love ...

 

Be mine ...

 

My wife, my girlfriend, my best friend... The mother of my children ...

 

You're mine .....



 

Yes...




 

You know behind every dark cloud....

There lies a blue sky ....

But they'll treasure them moments when they're in the dark ..

There is hope ...

Sometimes a Midsummer Nights Dream won't disappear.....


 

Kim Ryung and Kim Jin Kyong .....

Their  two precious children....