~Final~

Right here in my arms tonight~

Soooooo Paige is back!!!! ^O^

Enjoy reading!

Well I was inspired by a song from that Barbie movie haha

Sorry if it and for all the typos and mistakes if you see any =)

Btw, if you want to request something just pm me about it ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own anything just the plooot!!!

~Paaaaiiigeee

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

   "Ah, I've missed this!"

 

Baekhyun grinned as he happily lay down on the grass on their favorite spot on the hilltop.

 

"Come on Daehyunnie! You're such a slowpoke!" he patted the spot beside him. The younger male chuckled at Baekhyun being still hyper. Both of them had just finished their schedules for the day. Recently, they rarely see each other because of tight, hectic activities. And when one has a free time, the other is busy. This is the only time both of them are free.  Daehyun lay down beside him. "Look! We have a perfect timing, Daedae. It's a beautiful starry night!" Baekhyun yawned after causing Daehyun to look at him.

 

"Baek, are you sleepy?" he asked.

 

"Me? Not a chance." Daehyun laughed at his sassy remark. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's petite figure and pull him closer. Their body heat keeping each other warm through the chilly night. "I really missed this- the starry sky."

 

"I wish I was the starry sky." the younger male said making Baekhyun look up at him with a questioning pout.

 

"Why?"

 

"So you could miss me too." With that, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and laughed.

 

"Really, Jung Daehyun, really?" the older of the two punched his chest lightly. "Of course I missed you, pabo. How could I not?"

 

"But you 'really' missed the starry sky." he pouted at him. "You should just marry it then." Baekhyun rolled around laughing at him.

 

"Jung Daehyun, are you for real?" Daehyun just pouted harder making Baekhyun cackle madly. "Yes, I missed the starry sky but I missed you more than the light years of each star from the earth." he pinched both of his cheeks causing both them to laugh again.

 

"I missed you more, Baek." he nuzzled his hair with his nose, inhaling Baekhyun's sweet shampoo mixed with a bit of harispray. "See that star?" he pointed at the bright star which is bigger than the others.

 

"It's pretty." Baekhyun grinned.

 

"Well, that's you." the older giggled. "I always look at that star and imagine it as you. I talk to it, when I miss you so much."

 

"Oh Daehyunnie~" Baekhyun flushed and laced their hands together. "There's a similar star beside it but bigger- well now it's you." soft chuckles escape from both of them. Baekhyun started to sing a lullaby he always love.

 

Sun goes down and we are here together

 

     Daehyun grinned when he started to sing the song. It may come from a children's movie but he loves it when Baekhyun sings the song. He closed his eyes for a moment, drowning in Baekhyun's sweet, lulling voice.  It's surely one thing he'll never get tired listening to.

 

Fireflies glow like a thousand charms

Stay with me and you can dream forever

 Right here in my arms tonight   

 

Sounds of day fade away

Stars begin to climb

Melodies fill the breeze

Sweeter all the time

 

     The eyeliner prince smiled when he heard Daehyun's voice join him. It's what he has been dying to hear for the past few weeks. He really missed his voice.

 

My love is always with you

Whether near or far

How sweet of you to hold

Right here in my arms tonight

 

     Another round of laughter filled them when the song ended. Baekhyun hugged him tighter like his life was depending on him.

 

"Oh, and there's a smaller star underneath them." Daehyun said. "That will be our future child. If it's a girl we'll name her Chanhyun and if it's a boy we'll name him Taehyung-" he heard a soft snore beside him.

 

     He look down to see Baekhyun sleeping soundly in his arms. Daehyun couldn't help chortling soflty at how adorable the older looks. Daehyun know that he had gone a long day and must be really tired. He gently his hair as a small smile curve on Baekhyun's lips.

 

"Sweet dreams. I love you princess~" he told him then planted a kiss on the latter's forehead. At the same time, a shooting star flew across the starry night sky above them.

 

~FIN~