CHP.05

NEMICI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 05

Taeyeon locked the toilet door and took out a piece of paper from her bag.

On the piece of paper was instructions on how to hide her werewolf self and be as close to a human as possible.

She then recalled 4 years ago when she went up to the attic to hide while playing hide and seek with Drey and Jacob.

It was taking them forever to find her so she decided to look around since she was bored.

As she was looking around, she saw a box labelled "Keep Away".

At first, she didn't want to be nosy but she was too curious and opened the box.

In the box, she found a thick book.

She flipped through it but the book was filled with blank pages.

However, when she flipped to the last page, a piece of folded paper fell out.

The words on the paper were all in another language but somehow she was able to understand what they meant.

She read the page of words and she realized that her wolf was no longer there.

That was when she realized that she could hide her werewolf.

When she was done, she came out of the toilet and was in time for the first class.

"Let's go." Lucas said.

---

"Today, we have a new student joining us today. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

"Hello, I am Taeyeon. Nice to meet all of you." Taeyeon said with a smile.

"You can sit in the empty seat at the back beside Lucas." The teacher said.

She honestly felt a little uncomfortable as she could sense that the whole class was full of werewolves except her.

Plus, everyone had their eyes on her which made her feel a little nervous from all the attention.

She quickly made her way to her seat and opened her bag to take out the stationeries she will need.

The teacher immediately started on teaching and didn't even mention which chapter he was on causing Taeyeon to be very lost.

"He is on page 134." A student with a really cold voice spoke.

Her eyes met a pair of shining bluish green eyes that has a certain dark aura which made her slightly intimidated.

She immediately looked back down on her book without looking at his other features.

"Thanks." She said softly without making eye contact.

---

The two hour class finally ended and it was already lunch time.

She saw some people gathered at Lucas's table and they were chatting away.

She quickly packed her things and was about to exit the class.

"Taeyeon!" Lucas called out and ran towards her.

"Yea?" Taeyeon turned to face him.

"Want to join us for lunch?" Lucas said.

Taeyeon glanced behind him to see that they were all male werewolves and they were looking at her.

"No it's okay. You guys can go ahead. I have to sort out some admin stuff at the office." Taeyeon said with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter