complete

Hyung...Are You An Angel?

Is that true, when the people say “no one is perfect” ?

 

Yes of course, I believe. But, when i see the person that lay in my lap now, with his beautiful eyes, his beautiful smile, his pretty face, but no one would be refuse to say that he was so handsome in the same time. His soft personality make anyone will love him in the first sight. Including me, of course.

 

He laughs while stare at my eyes while he was sleep on my lap with the comics hanging on his hands. I can see that. I can see the rainbow in his eyes. I can hear a beautiful melody from everything which come out from his mouth.

Luhan hyung.. I’m not sure that he was a human, because his smile always make my knees lost their strength. I’m not sure that he wasn’t not special, because his eyes can make my heart skipped a beat and probably could be stop beating anytime I stare at his iris. I’m not sure that God made him without a pearl in his soul, because his soft soul could make everyone lost in dreamland.

 

“Sehun-ah...” is the most wonderful word that I ever heard. I swear, I always smile when he called my name, stare at my eyes, smile at me, hug me.

 

Sometimes, I feel so scare. If oneday I hug him, then the sparkle wings will be appear from his back. I was so scare, how if oneday when I stare at his iris, i will see a rainbow in his eyes and not allow me to turn around? I was so scare and nervous, how if I call by his name, someone that will be face me wasn’t him, but an angel with beautiful wings when his sparkle eyes look at me with those intoxicate smile?

 

Am I crazy? Yes, absolutely yes. But who care? Even I don’t care. Everyone will be feel the same with what I feel if they meet him. Oh come on, which kids that don’t like cute and funny fairy with pretty face?  Which girls that don’t like a guy with pretty and handsome face in the same time, his warm eyes, his beautiful smile, his nice attitude, and his nice personality, so friendly and caring. Even the other guys will be feel the same too, that he’s kind of person that so lovable. By everyone.

 

Which I knew was, when I see him sit under a bright blue sky, he always smile. Maybe he was happy, because the bright sky was possibly can hide his sparkling wings. And when it was dark and scary, I know why he was the first one to say “It’s okay. I’m here” to Tao, and then Tao will stop crying and hug him tightly. It’s because, maybe his wings will shining brightly without Tao’s realize and send Tao in his wonderful dreamland.

 

He's the one that can calm Kris and Suho down when they were so stressed. He was so patient with Chanyeol and Baekhyun's attitude, noisy and childish. He can make Xiumin ate more, that's for his health and energy when he was under the tense for dieting. He will accompany Kai and Lay practicing dancing and support them. He always enthusias for practicing his vocal with D.O and Chen. And what about me? He always know how to spoil me well, how to treat a big baby like me. Eventhough when he's around me, the one that become a baby was him. Like this time. With those innocent face, he lays on my lap while read some comics, and sometimes his chuckle will surprised me from my business eating my ice cream. And when he laughs while look at my face and rub some ice cream that covered my mouth, he will laughs again and made my lungs loss their oxygen supply.

 

His chuckle was like a spell that will make me feel better and sleep in peace. I never know about what is he exactly. But the imprtant thing that I knew was, I have been seen an angel in my life. And his name is Xi Luhan. He is everyone's angel. Especially me, Xi Luhan is Oh Sehun's guardian angel. and everyone have to know that...