Do you love your best friend??

You are my sunshine

Thanks for the comments friends.. i hope you like this update too.. sorry if it was boring...

******************

Shinhye found yonghwa sitting under a tree, talking to himself and messing up his own hair.

‘He must be extremely angry. How am I going to make him forgive me??’, she thought to herself while walking slowly to him. Then she heard him talking again.

“Whatever may be the reason.. I should have not acted like that.. I must apologize to her as soon as possible”.

Then he suddenly stood up and turned around and bumped into shinhye who was standing right behind him.

They were about to fall down but managed to balance by holding each other. Their faces were so close that they can feel the other’s breath.

Both forgot to apologize and stood there without even moving. Thanks to yonghwa’s mobile, that brought them to their senses. They moved apart hearing the ringtone.

Shinhye’s pov:

Omo.. what happened just now… really embracing.. how will I face yonghwa now?? Pabo shinhye ah.. you came to apologize for one mistake but made one more mistake.

Yonghwa’s pov:

 I think today is not my day. I am totally out of my mind.. but why do I feel some kind of relief now?? The anger or irritation in my heart was gone. May be because shinhye is not scolding me.. Aaaahhh.. this phone.. I still didn’t attend the call.

Yonghwa looked at the caller id. But the call ended before he could attend. He didn’t mind to call back. He just want to talk to shinhye right now.

“Mianhe..”, both said at the same time.

“we do this often (speaking alike)”, yonghwa stated and smiled awkwardly.

Shinhye smiled shyly. Yonghwa started to speak again to reduce the tension between them.

“Shinnie.. I am sorry for over reacting earlier”, before he could complete, shinhye cut off him.

“No problem yong.. I only made you mad. I should have noticed that you came. Please don’t be mad at me..”, shinhye showed her puppy eyes.

‘Oh.. it is only anger.. Shinhye says that it is only anger..’, yonghwa thought to himself. He felt sad on knowing that his feeling is just anger and his disappointment increased when shinhye told that.

He came out of his thoughts when shinhye showed the puppy eyes.

“How can I be mad at you pabo?”, he chuckled, giving a smack at her head.

Shinhye frowned, hitting his arms.. then both burst into laughter.

“Yong.. Hyunnie told that you came to my class to ask for a help. What is it?”, shinhye spoke after controlling her laugh.

“yeah shinnie.. we need your help to complete our assignment. Can u write the lyrics for our song?”, he looked at her expecting a yes.

Lyrics?? But I am not a good writer”, shinhye’s eyes widened.

“Please help us shinnie.. I know you are best in that”, now it is yonghwa’s turn to show the puppy eyes.

“Okay.. Okay.. lets meet at my house after the class”.

Yonghwa squealed in joy before giving her a quick hug. Shinhye was startled by his sudden action but managed to return his hug.

After breaking the hug, they noticed that it is time for the next class and both went back to their classes.

Shinhye’s pov:

Aaaaahhh.. I cant say no to this boy.. now I have to write something really good. And what is with the hug??  I can feel my cheeks burning in heat.. why are you making me to feel like this Yong??

Yonghwa’s pov:

Why did I hug her? Of course I am happy that she accepted to help us.. but it is the only reason? I felt the urge of hugging her right from the moment my phone rang and disturbed us. Thinking about that, Jungshin called me.. I should meet him now.

(A.N - I am introducing Jungshin here.. wait for our Minhyuk and Jonghyun too.. ;-) ;-) BTW, Jungshin is yonghwa’s classmate. He is a music major. They both got closer as they started their second year)

When yonghwa is about to enter his classroom, he saw jungshin waving his hand and running towards him.

“Hyung…”, jungshin placed his arms around yonghwa’s shoulder and walked outside the class.

“Yah jungshin ah.. we are in same age. Why do you always call me hyung? And why are you dragging me outside?”, yonghwa frowned removing jungshin’s arm from his shoulder.

“Its because you resemble my hyung a lot”, jungshin smiled widely and added, “I dragged you out to enlighten this stupid hyung”. He smiled mischievously smacking yonghwa’s forehead.

“Yah.. what is that for? Is this how you treat your hyung?”, yonghwa sounded defending and gave a serious gaze to jungshin, “And what is that about enlightening me?”

“Okay hyung.. I will be straight. You love your best friend right?”

******************

friends... do you like this chapter?? please comment.. i am eager to know your feedback. 

Does yonghwa love his best friend?? if so who is that?? ;-) ;-)