Party Time!!

You are my sunshine

To all my readers and subscribers, thanks a lot friends.. your support enourages me to write more :-) :-)

                                                                                      ************************************ 

Yonghwa, Shinhye and Seohyun were enjoying the rock music that filled the party hall. The singer was strumming his guitar hard making the audience jump in their places.

Since they decided not to take alcohol, the girls started chatting loudly, trying to overcome the noise, while Yonghwa tried to dance. Seohyun and shinhye laughed at his crazy moves.

 “Yah.. don’t laugh at me.. if you both are good in dance, why don’t you come and dance here?”, yonghwa shouted at his friends.

This made the girls laugh even more which made yonghwa to drag them to the dance floor.

They were dancing excitedly without worrying about the beat or the people around them.

Suddenly Seohyun lost balance and about to fall. Shinhye and Yonghwa moved closer to catch her but stopped when someone else caught her by her waist.

Seohyun’s face turned pink and she moved away from the person in embracement.

“Gwenchana??”, the person enquired worriedly.

Before seohyun could reply, shinhye reached to the person and her eyes widened in surprise.

“Jonghyun ah… Is this really you? What are you doing here? When did you come back? Why didn’t visit me?”, shinhye showered the person with questions.

(A.N – here comes our vampire boy.. Lee Jonghyun oppa J J)

“Yah.. Shinnie.. do you think I am a robot?? Ask one question at a time. Is this how you talk to your oppa?”, jonghyun ruffled her hair gently and smiled sweetly.

“Araso oppa..”, Shinhye said pouting her lips. “when did u come back?”

Yonghwa, who was silent till now, joined the conversation when he heard shinhye calling him oppa.

“Shinnie.. do you know him already?”, yonghwa looked at shinhye who is now holding jonghyun’s hands.

His jealousy popped out from nowhere and he gave a death glare to jonghyun. The dim light of the party hall helped him not to be noticed.

“Oh.. Yong.. Hyunnie.. this is my cousin.. Lee jonghyun. We were really close before their family moved to japan during our middle school years”, shinhye introduced her cousin to her friends.

Seohyun and yonghwa bowed to him and introduced themselves. Jonghyun bowed back and smiled at them but his eyes rested at seohyun.

“You didn’t answer my questions yet Jonghyun ah..”, shinhye pouted again.

“I came back two days ago. Just thought of surprising you on your birthday but met here accidentally”, he smiled shyly, looking at seohyun.

“Kamshamnida Jonghyun shi.. If you didn’t catch me, I would have fallen hard”, seohyun thanked him sincerely.

“It’s okay Seohyun shi.. Are you alright?”

“Ne.. jonghyun shi..”, seohyun smiled sweetly.

“You can call me Jonghyun.. no need for the honorifics”

“Yah.. Jonghyun ah.. I am just two months younger than you.. but you always insist me to call you oppa. Do you know.. seohyun is younger than me by 2 months”, shinhye sounded like a child complaining to its mother.

Seohyun and Jonghyun laughed at her but yonghwa could not join them. Shinhye’s closeness with jonghyun is increasing his jealousy.

“Because I like it when you call me oppa”, jonghyun ruffled her hair again and shinhye grinned like a little kid.

Yonghwa couldn’t stand there anymore. He turned to walk away when a strong hand grabbed his arm.

“Yonghwa shi.. Are you leaving? I guess u enjoyed the music before.. don’t you want to listen my music anymore?”, jonghyun released yonghwa’s arm and motioned his head to the stage.

“Oppa.. are you the singer??”, Shinhye beamed in excitement. Seohyun closed that was opened big in surprise.

Jonghyun climbed the stage and the next second there was no jonghyun.. there was only music. Everyone was mesmerized by his music and voice.

Yonghwa too lost himself and jonghyun’s music had overcome his jealousy, making him to admire his passion for music.

After his performance, jonghyun joined shinhye and her friends to get to know them more.

" so.. We are friends now.. Right? ", jonghyun gave yonghwa and seohyun a questioning look.

" ofcourse jonghyun ssi.. ", yonghwa shook hands with jonghyun while jonghyun gave him an assuring smile.

" then why do you call me formally? Just call me hyunnie yong "

Shinhye and yonghwa chuckled on what jonghyun said. Seohyun smiled embracingly.

" wae? Why both of you are laughing? ", jonghyun gave them a confused look. 

" its nothing oppa.. We call seohyun as hyunnie.. How can we call both of you with same name? ", shinhye spoke in between the laughter.

Jonghyun looked at seohyun who is trying hard to cover her blushing face.

" miane seohyun.. I just don't know.. ", jonghyun scratched the back of his neck smiling sheepishly.

" gwenchana.. ", seohyun replied shyly.

" oppa.. How about we call you jongie? It is nice right? ", shinhye giggled like a little girl.

" yaah.. whatever it is.. You must call me oppa only ", jonghyun smirked at shinhye.

Shinhye pouted as if she was mad and hit his arm. Then both of them laughed happily.

Yonghwa's pov: 

Oh.. Please.. Why am I getting jealous again.. Shinhye and jonghyun are cousins and they have been very close since childhood. I shouldn't be jealous again.. Jonghyun is my friend now.

                                                                                    *****************************

i wanted Jonghyun to join them soon. Please comment your feedback my dear friends.. take care.. stay healthy...