1. Present

Imjado Princess

February 16, 2018. 02.00 – YG Recording Studio

The loud music can be heard from YG recording studio. Five boys who they called rookie still stayed to finish their new master piece for the new album they expecting on May - according to their big sajangnim. But with big sajangnim, everything is still unsure. All they can do is working harder, no, hardest from now on. But damn it’s New Year week! They want to spend their holiday with their family too. They knew, rookie and holiday didn’t match for each other but please.. someone.. anyone.. give us holiday..

“Minho-ah I need your brain to finish this last piece. I need a strong romantic lyric.” Said the leader to the oh-so-tired huge boy.

“Yah.. I’m a bastard remember? I never have a romantic love story. I leave them all. Ask Taehyun!” said the huge boy. Totally in his badmood. Lack of sleep.

“Well I already spend all my romantic story in our first album. How much do you think I’ve been in a relationship?” said the maknae.

“You guys just too lazy to think. Don’t blame me if this album got delayed. Hoonie hyung, Jinwoo hyung help me” Seungyoon started to nag.

“Well I thought we all tired. It’s in 2.30 a.m, Seungyoon. Let’s rest a bit” said Seunghoon with half-eyes opened. Trying so hard not to sleep.

“I think sleep for a few hour is not a bad idea, Yoonie-ah” said the eldest, he’s not that sleepy-he used to it- trained for the longest made his sleeping time wrecked so he decided to pick the picture he want to send to his family as the new year greeting card. Suddenly he stopped at one picture. Staring at it for a bit long.

Seulbi.

I miss her.

“Ah.. okay okay.. the hyungs are right. Let’s back to our dorm and sleep. But we will start again at 7 a.m you lazy !” said the leader, sending his death glare to Mino and Taehyun.

The rest of Winner cheered up at this decision and start to leave the studio except Jinwoo. He still stares at Seulbi’s photo. “Ah this is when we came to Imja-do right? The kids took a picture of me and her. Her face is sooo red… well so do I..”

“Hyung! What are you doing? Let’s go home!” the leader impatiently waiting at the door waiting for his hyung to move.

Jinwoo suddenly back to reality, seeing Seungyoon in front of studio’s door with his oh-so-sleepy face. “Ah yes sorry Yoon-ah. I’m coming!”

“What did you see, hyung?” the leader curiously ask. “You looks so serious and sad at the same time”

“Well I just…. Choosing picture for my new year’s greeting card hahaha I’m sad thinking about my parents” Jinwoo said, half lying. Don’t want his leader who worked his off worried.

“Choose the one with me instead! Your parents will be happy” said the leader, sending his best sleepy-smile to his hyung.

“Yah Yoon-ah, just sleep okay” said the hyung, holding his laugh at the leader who’s pouting right now. They arrived at the dorm and sleep right away.


February 17, 2015. 07.30 a.m – YG Recording Studio

The building was a bit emptier than usual. Maybe because it’s D-2 Lunar new year. Some staff already took their early vacation. Big sajangnim seems in his good mood to let them be. He even prepared YG family vacation to USA but BIGBANG, Winner, and iKon voluntary given up their vacation, which he gladly agree. So here they are, struggling with their new instruments again. Still stuck at the strong-romantic lyric when suddenly someone knocked the studio’s door.

“Hello kids!” said the middle aged man.

“OH! Minsuk Sajangnim anyeonghaseyo!” they suddenly stand up and giving him a bow.

Yang Minsuk sajangnim, or they called him small sajangnim, entered the room. “It’s still early morning. Why are you guys here already? Have you eaten your breakfast yet? And how much did I said just call me hyung. I’m not as old as my brother anyway” he said, laughing together with the boys.

“Ah we’re okay hyung, we already eat” said the leader. “Why you come here, hyung? Wanna hear our new stuff? But we still stuck at some point.”

“Ah well I love to but I want to give you all a present first” he said while smiling ear to ear.

The boys suddenly excited at the word ‘present’, “WHOA what present hyung? A TV? Finally?” Mino said, thinking about playing his X-Box.

“Ah.. not TV.. you guys still needs to work harder for it okay… well.. I don’t know if this will make you guys happy anymore…” tease small sajangnim.

“Oh c’moon hyung!” they said.

“Well, you guys can go home to your parents place until this Sunday! My brother already gives you all permission. But make sure you’ll back and work harder on Monday, okay?” said small sajangnim.

The Winner boys just freeze for 10 second then screamed “SERIOUSLY HYUNG? YES I LOVE YOU HYUNG! THANKYOU BIG SAJANGNIM!” they jumping around here and there like a kindergarten kids in their lunch time.

Jinwoo was happy too… but last new year he spend with Mino’s family because his homeland is too far so sajangnim didn’t let him to go home. So he just smiles at this news.

“Ah and Jinwoo, this year you really can go home to imja-do. You’ve been work hard. You get the permission to go home.” Said small sajangnim before he leaves.

“SERIOUSLY HYUNG?” he said. Shocked at this news. YG barely gave him permission tho.

“Yes. You’ve work hard, boy” said small sajangnim. Smile to this boy. He knew he extremely happy to go home. “Bye kids! Happy new year!”

Oh my God… this is a dream came true… my first New Year with family after I came to Seoul. I’ll meet my father, mother, sisters…

Seulbi-ah…

The sudden thought shocked him. “Why Seulbi? Don’t get your hope high, boy. She probably has a boyfriend already.” But still, the thought of meeting her made his heart warm.


 

Aigoo still a bit boring isn't it?

I'll work harder for the next chapter

I'll focus more to Jinwoo and Seulbi ^^

I'll wait for your comment, please ^^