Final

한여름밤의 꿀 [ A mid Summer Night's Sweetness]

Raina’s POV:

Tonight is pretty hot. Yeah ofcourse this night is the mid summer night. I can’t sleep.. all i can do is tossed and turning on my bed. Finnally i decided to call my senior at my coullage, San.E. It’s been a long time i haven’t meet him. I dialed his phone, but there’s no answer. Oh come on please answer me.. Ah, finally he answered my call.

“Yeoboseo?” said the guy

“Yeoboseo.. umm San.E sunbae, do you remember me?”

He didn’t answer.Maybe he didn’t know who am i....

“Oh come on, you must be mistaken. I don’t remember you. But how can you know my name?” he giggled.

“Neon pabo ya! It’s me Raina your junior at coullage. How can you forget me that easy!” i shouted.

“Oh Raina? Mianhae.. it’s been a long time we haven’t meet and i forgot your voice so don’t blame me. Anyway, How dare you to call me stupid!?” he said jokingly

“okay... Umm how are you? It’s been a long time i haven’t meet you.” I said.

“I guess im fine. How about you huh? You can’t fall a sleep huh? It’s pretty hot here” he said.

“I’m fine too.. yeah it’s pretty hot though.. umm can we meet up? I want to go out but i don’t have any person who would accompany me... im bored...”

“Hmm.. you broke up with your boyfriend huh?”

“Yeah.. i’ll tell you later if you want to know..”

“Fine then. Wait for me. i’ll pick you up” Then he ended the call.

Wow.. i didn’t know that he would come out. 15 minutes later, there’s a silver BMW at the corner of street. I know it must be him, so i decided to wear my best dress to meet him. He still look all same like 10 years ago, he didn’t change. Then, when we meet up, he asked me what place that i want to visit, then i said how about the new cafe. After that, we go trough the street. The night view, the stars and the tickling winds makes the atmosphere seems so perfect for this nostalgic feelings. It’s been a long time i didn’t meet him. Actually he was my crush at coullage but we never in relationship before. Our relationship was seonbae and hoobae. That’s all nothing romantic about us. Because of that, i dated the guy that i didn’t love. Because my friends said we’re cute together. But my feelings still belongs to San.E sunbae without he noticed me.

San.E ‘s POV:

After picked her up, finally we arrived at that cafe. Actually i don’t really remember who is her from that telephone. But when she said her name i remember again. She’s Oh Raina. My hoobae at the coullage era. She still cute. She haven’t change. This cafe is great anyway. I took a seat at near at the window so i can see the night view trough the window. I really miss this feeling. I want to know her condition now. Is she still dating a same guy or no?

“It’s been a long time, how have you been?” i smiled at her

“I just work at my company as the sectetary.. and how about you?”she smiled back to me

“I’m just the same, just working hard. Anyways are you still dating with that guy?” i asked her with curriousity. Because i really want to know.

“No.. we just break up last week..” she said. Her face is kinda sad. Her smile is faded away.

“You guys broke up? Sorry... I shouldn’t brought it up. But good to see you anyway” i said to her. I patted her hair to comforting her.

Yeah good to see you too sunbae..” she said

“Don’t be so formal like that you can just call me oppa. I’m not your senior anymore okay?”

“Okay” she laughed.

As time goes by so fast, we’re already come all this way, i looked into her eyes, her smile and her everything is not change. She just pretty like the first time we meet. I can’t hold this anymore i want to tell her that she’s so pretty.

“Hey Raina, you know that you didn’t changed at all, you still pretty like the first time we meet” I was half joking and half telling the truth.

“Ah really? I don’t think so” her face is become red.

“Umm what do you want to drink oppa?”

Why are you changing the subject? I know she must be shy right now. So i decided to order Beer. And she order it too. After waiting for 10 minutes, our drink is served. We drink that beer quite a lot. We tell about our memories and our nostalgic story, we laughed and feels like this night is really awesome. I want to tell her something, that i used to like her before but she laughed and said “I know” seems like she’s drunk. She can’t stand with this alcohol i think. But whatever.

On hot night when i can’t sleep i keep thinking about her and finally she called me to go out with her. The stars in the night sky, you seems a little drunk. This refreshing beers, cheers again and what more i can ask for? Seems like i should name this A mid summer’s night dream or a mid summer’s night sweetnees.

Hold up! I heard a beautiful song, she asked me what’s the title of this song but i forgot this song. This song used to be our old school song back then. I hummed the melody with the cool night air. Then she started to sing that song. Oh god, her voice is really great. After the song ended, i want to ask her something. I want to go out to someplace else to enjoying this night.

“Raina do you want to go to someplace else? I think we should enjoy this night at someplace else” i said.

“Yeah you’re right.. how about that park” she got excited as she jump on ahead of me, she’s so innocent. We walked at this park side by side the street lamp and the stars make this dark night become brighter and i feel more warmth when i arround her. I can’t help my self i want to hold her hand.

But when i want to do that she screamed..

“Kyaa!”

“What happen huh?”

“There’s a bug.. i’m scared oppa” she said as she hugged me suddenly. I felt my cheeks become red.

“No need to worry” i said as i claped my hands to kill that bugs.

After that, we walked again. I held her hand and tell her about my feelings, and she said that she feel thse same as me.

There’s 4 reasons why i feel like the luckiest man in the world.

1. This moment

2. I’m so happy

3. Our hands is linked each other.

4. I don’t want to wake up from this mid summer’s night dream. Mid summer night’s sweetness just like today I had so much fun today.

I’m so happy. So, after that i drive her back to her home. When she get out from my car, i hugged her and said that i love her and asked her to be my girlfriend. Then she answered yes. I kissed her chubby cheeks and then i said goodbye to her.

“Jaljayo..good night” i said to her when she arrived at her home.

“Thanks a lot oppa. I really enjoying this night. See you next time” she smiled to me.

*********************************************************************************FIN*********************************************************************************************************


Yeah finally this story finished, sorry if this story is not good enough its kinda hard to write the story bassed on the song but i hope you like this story. thanks