Final

Disastrous surprise visit

P

I apologise for the size of the font.. I am unable to change it ...


 

Struggling with the large heavy boxes she dropped them on the floor in the hallway and leaned against the wall as she took deep heavy breaths. She only had another ten boxes to deliver and soon she could break the hopefully good news. She knows she shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting even though it's still early but they were making a comeback soon and she wanted to help out in some way. Reaching within her pockets she managed to fish out her phone and call the coordinator that was currently helping her out , trying to keep the group busy and distracted.

After passing on four boxes to the coordinator and going over the plan, Jieun departed and left to head out on to the next floor with the remaining six parcels.

 

___



 

Noona! What's this ?

Who gave it ?

Is it for me ?

Why would it be for you, of course it's mine ....

Naaa... It's quite a big package , that obviously shows that it's mine you idiots...

Yah!


 

The eleven boys exchanged words and various questions to the coordinator while she tried to stall them from figuring out that Jieun was already here in the YG building. Ignoring all theirs questions she placed them on the bench in the training room and sighed of relief when she was able to finally release them. What had she put in there to make it so heavy she wondered. Then she remembered how little hours of sleep she got for the week, staying up late preparing dishes and the packages for every single person who worked under YG ; wondering how she kept all of these boxes hidden from him when he would go home.

 

Two of these is for Winner and the other two is for Ikon. It was left on the front desk in the reception.  That is the only information that was left about the packages.

 

Beep. Incoming message...

 

_____

 

Jieun made her way to the next room after delivering the two parcels to the girl group 2NE1 who were very glad to see her.

Big Bang.

She knocked twice before entering. She was very nervous as she had only met them once before and hadn't got to know them like the others in YG. From what she had heard from Bobby  they may seem scary and intimidating but they are actually pretty fun to be around as they would usually be joking around with each other. She could hear them all laughing and then stop when she had knocked. Slight whispers could be heard from the other side of the door when a deep voice had beckoned her to enter. As she opened the door water came pouring down from above, shocking her, causing the packages to be dropped quite harshly onto the floor. The members looked quite shocked too as they weren't expecting Jieun to walk through the door. Drenched, tired, frustrated and nervous ; her emotions had been building up all day and this had been the last straw. She couldn't help but release the dam. She turned to walk away instead slipped and landed on her wrist. Crying even more, the four boys tried to help her up but she shrugged them off after bowing and apologising to them. Astounded, the boys began to apologise because it was their fault hoping it was Taeyang. She dismissed them and told them that the package was from her to them and left the room. Sliding down the wall with one arm hugging her lower pelvic region she dialed the number of her Unnie telling her to come quickly.


 

__


 

Upon reaching the hospital Soojin, the coordinator, called Jiyoung who is the leader of Big Bang and told him to clear up the mess and deliver the last two parcels to Epik High. Doing as she asked, he took the parcels and told Tablo that it was from Jieun, who was now in hospital getting her wrist checked by the doctor. Tablo was baffled by the story and headed out to Ikon and Winner's training room.

On his arrival silence was welcomed. The eleven boys looked confused as Tablo looked at one member in particular.

Tablo didn't know where to begin. Should he even tell Bobby? Should he tell him to thank her first?  He then thought if it was HyeJung then he would want to know about that first.

 

Bobby ... He started off

 

___

 

Back at the hospital , the nurse assured her that her wrist was fine and she shouldn't strain it too much and that the baby that was growing inside of her was fine. She was one month pregnant and she didn't know, Jieun had a feeling but wasn't certain. She was told to be more careful in the future and she should make regular appointments to make sure that her baby was healthy.

She just had to tell him.

 

__


 

Back at the company everyone was waiting for his reaction. He didn't know what to feel. Was he supposed to feel angry and betrayed? Angry and betrayed because she didn't tell him, Instead she contacted Soojin Noona. Was he supposed to feel touched because she went to so much lengths to support his group? She cried ? He felt as if he was to blame. I should've been there..

So many questions and thoughts wandered through his head. He excused himself from the rest of the group and walked through the hallways of the building. He decided to leave to get some fresh air and decided to leave from the back to avoid any fans that would be lingering at the front.

He stopped when he heard her voice.

 

Thank you Soojin unnie. I'll wash the clothes and return them to you as soon as possible. I don't know how I'm going to tell him. What if he doesn't like it? I'm probably going to ruin everything...

 

You doubt yourself too much. You are stressed out . You delivered  at least a hundred parcels to every staff member and group in YG. You have had no sleep. Don't worry, okay . He is going to accept it and if he doesn't, which he won't because he loves you too much to let you go, it's his loss. Don't cry now, getting stressed isn't going to help either of you.


 

Bobby seemed even more confused. Accept what? He waited until Soojin disappeared before approaching Jieun. He caught a glimpse of her bandaged wrist before she yanked her sleeve of her jumper down. He didn't want to pressure her. From what he had heard all her problems have been bottled up and he regretted not being able to help her as he spent more time at the company than he did at home. Their home.

 

He waited until she said something but he could tell there was something wrong. She was getting teary at the sight him and instead just pulled him in for hug. He wrapped his arms around her petite body and they both stayed like that for a while.  He wanted to question her but thought to leave it until later, when she had calmed down.

 

Oppa....

 

I have something to tell you

 

I understand if you don't want me ....

 

But I'm pregnant....



 

Gobsmacked ...

 

Unbelievably happy

 

Bobby was not expecting that. How could she think I wouldn't want our child.




 

Excitement took over him as he picked her up and twirled her around.


 

" Kim Jieun , I love you ! How could you doubt our relationship? I am never, ever leaving you! Ever !"

 

"I love you too and I'm sorry." She sniffled and wrapped her arms around him tighter than before.

 

He put her down and gently cupped her face as they shared a passionate kiss.