Prologue

For Y.O.U

 

2012/03/04

 

SUPER JUNIOR DONGHAE DIAGNOSED WITH LEUKEMIA!

The idols’ world is totally upside down since the announcement of Lee Soo Man yesterday morning about the state of one of his worldwide famous idol Lee Donghae. The powerful owner of the famour ‘SM entertainment’ who created idol groups as H.O.T, Dong Bang Shin Ki or SNSD declared yesterday with emotion that Asia star Lee Donghae from Super Junior has been diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) three days ago.

Indeed, Donghae has been hospitalized three days ago because of fever, nosebleed and body pain and it’s with an absolute sadness that we heard that it was so much worse than just a banal grippe! The doctor Lee Min Ho forced the young singer to do more detailed tests and found out that he had in reality leukemia. He has been immediately examined by the best specialists and flew to the best private clinic in Japan in order to get the best treatments to get rid of the disease. We want to remind that Donghae hasn’t even 30% chance to cure. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) will bring Chemotherapy and pharmaceutical medication for the young idol, already starting his cure in Japan when we’re writing this.

ELFs all around the world as well as everybody in the world of entertainment expressed their love and their supports to the singer. All Korea is suffering by this sad news and the consequences of the state of one of the most cherished person in the idol world.

The pain and the sadness of the members of Super Junior broke everyone heart this morning at the press conference. Leader Leeteuk –who is currently doing his military service as well as Kim Yongwoon and Kim Heechul- asked everybody during the conference to let Donghae receive his treatments in peace, to keep hope in him and pray for him. The dignity of the leader of Super Junior and his faith to his beloved dongsaeng impressed every journalist and his beautiful speech brought everyone to tears.

Super junior M was about to make a comeback next month to -one more time- hit the Chinese charts but with Donghae’s issue, the comeback is of course canceled.

It is the end of the already legendary boys band Super Junior?

With three of their members doing their military duties, two of them absents (Kim Kibum and Hangeng), the catastrophic state of Lee Donghae, and the current leader of Super Junior Eunhyuk, jewel of every ELF, missing –we still don’t have news about him since the tragic announcement of Lee Soo Man- , we don’t know how Super Junior will survive through all these bad events.

Moreover, the psychological state of the remaining members is disturbing. Pictures of Super Junior members are circulating on the net and are worrying every fan and netizens around the world. The tears of Kyuhyun, Yesung drinking alcohol early in the morning, or the despair on Siwon’s face, filming his new drama in New-York when he heard about the sad news, broke every ELF heart.

We wished to the boys to keep faith and stay strong. We’ll pray every day for their safety and the healing of our smiling angel, son of God Lee Donghae.

 

Journalist Kang Mi Young for the Daily Journal.