1/1

Him and Her
    A tall skinny sunbae walked in front of her as the students transferred buses home on her first day of school. Ever since, she had always noticed him and kept note of his features and skinny figure. However, as time flowed, she gained more responsibilities and things to tend. She was only on the same bus with the sunbae once or twice a week....
 
      As two years passed, she had been confused about her life, her dreams and the talk of the school: love. She had never thought of finding a boyfriend from the moment she stepped into the campus. Exactly one day after Valentine's Day, her older sister, along with her friend, husband and three children walked into this all-you-can-eat shabu shabu and hot place restaurant. She had already gone through a ton of horrible and annoying situations earlier with her internship at the museum and picking out a present for her friend's birthday which was two weeks earlier than her own; she now has to deal with three kids: one stubborn, hot headed girl, her younger brother who was more shy but equally as stubborn and her own nephew who was annoying, stuck up and plain spoiled. She felt something was off the second she stepped into the restaurant. She ignored the feeling and went along to the plans. The second she sat down, she looked up from her menu and saw the sunbae in full black with a collared shirt. Her heart flew into autopilot and went as fast as it could. She remembered that night she got back home from the first day of school: she hunted for all the handsome sunbaes on Facebook and out of all of them, you remembered the name: "Kim Jaejoong". 
 
    He went back and forth helping the other tables and as she was texting her friend, under the nickname: "Dragon Express", all about what happening to her, Jaejoong came holding plates of beef and chicken and stood by her side. She jolted in surprised but no one else seemed to notice. She kept her polite and quiet self composed. She thought: I just dyed my hair purple (which was originally an ombré from black to golden brown) and put on eyeliner, he wouldn't recognize me from school... He wouldn't even notice me in school too... 
 
   A hand with a place was suddenly in front of her, which broke her train of thoughts. She looked up and there he was. Her sister dropped her chopsticks and you reached for the extra pair on the table. Her soft and pale hand scraped his large and dryed-out hands from working. She shyly pulled back and her face was bright pink. The rest of the night went with awkward eye contact and before she stepped out of the door, he gave a quick bow and said: "Thank you for coming and have a good night."
 
     Next day at school, she walked in her first class. A classmate tapped her shoulder at the end of class and passed her a note:
 
"Hi!
 
      I'm sorry this seems awkward, weird and creepy but I noticed you on the first day of my second year, which makes you my hoobae. I don't want to spoil too much but please go onto Facebook soon and I hope you like it...
 
Your crush,
<3"
 
    She slapped herself a few times before she opened her laptop in the library. He had made a post two years before, the first day of school, which wrote: "I'm too nervous to confess to this new girl I just saw on the bus. I know she's younger than me because I haven't seen her in last year's yearbook. I'm scared she doesn't want to date a guy like me, I'm skinny to the point I look scrawny but I have the strength to protect her, I'm useless outside of my career path to becoming an artist, and I'm full of flaws... So I ask for my fans and acquaintances to give and help me gain some courage to confess." There were billions of comments and even high numbers of likes and shares. All of a sudden, all the lights of the library turned off. 
 
    "I'm sorry I am two days late..."
 
 
February 15, 2015