His Forever Little One

His Little One

HIS LITTLE ONE

 

10,513 lame and unbeta-ed words ^^

NOTE: This is originally a Valentine fic but i did revised it to Hyukkie's birthday fic tho baby's birthday is long over. Sorry for the long wait^^

 

 


"Hyukkie-ah!!! Help mommy down here!"

Hyukjae heard his Mom calling him every minute since this morning. His Mom has been busy preparing everything for his birthday, added to that the welcoming party for his upcoming brother who's going home today from Seoul. It's been a year since his brother was away from them because of college, and everyone in their family was excited to see him again.

"Hyukkie, come on down baby!''

And Hyukjae groan once again.

"Just a few minutes Mom, i swear!"

"Aish.. You’ve been grooming yourself since earlier! Aren't you done?"

"I'm not!" Hyukjae answered, throwing all his scattered clothes on his bed back to his dresser.

"Just hurry up sweetheart, your brother is coming in a minute!"

"I know!"

And after that conversation they heard the door bell rings and expecting for the said person.

"Shoot! They're here!" Hyukjae went panic hearing the alarm.

He's not done yet.

"Hyukkie ah, it's your brother, hurry up!"

"Ughhh... what to do..." Hyukjae groan, fixing his styled hair still not satisfied with it.

 

 

////

 

 

"Hi Mom..."

"Aigooo, why so early Kyuhyun ah, i thought you're coming late lunch!"

Kyuhyun laugh saying he's just excited to go home and see his brother once again.

"You're alone? I thought he's coming with you?"His mother asks helping him with his luggage.

"He went to fetch something, he'll be coming maybe on dinner.."

His mother suddenly laugh, "Our Hyukkie is having a hard time dressing himself, I don't know what would he say if he knows that Donghae is not with you.."

"What?" Kyuhyun reacted, not liking what he heard about his brother waiting for a certain fish. "I called him last night, and he said he miss me so much and wanted to see me soon. He's excited to see me Mom, not Donghae!"

His mother just laughs more.

"Where's Hyukkie by the way?"

"Upstairs, that kid didn't even help me preparing our lunch."

Kyuhyun grimace and immediately went up leaving his luggage on their living room earning a small cackle from his mother.

"Our Kyuhyun didn't even change when it comes to his brother..." she said to herself hearing his eldest son calling for his baby brother upstairs. She then decided to go back in their kitchen to continue her cooking so that they can finally have their lunch.

 

 

 

////

 

 

 

Hyukjae flinch hearing his brothers' voice getting louder as he assume that the latter is on his way to his room. He groans, now sitting on the side of his bed holding his phone, waiting for someone's message or probably a call.

"Why didn't you inform me that you're finally here?" Hyukjae murmured, talking with the wallpaper of a certain fish on his phone.

"Hyukkie-ah!!!!" He heard a knock outside his door. "Oppa is here, Hyukkie-ah!"

"Ughhhh... hyung is really crazy." Hyukjae said to himself not liking how his brother treating him still likes his baby girl. "Oppa? Seriously hyung, I’m not that naive little boy anymore. Aishhh...." he added, not even moving out of his bed to open the door.

He doesn't want to get out yet. He's not ready to face a certain fish face outside his door with his current look. He is sure that Donghae came up with his brother to see him and he will not allow them to see his current state.

"I hate you uncle Chulie for changing the color of my hair, now I’m doom!!!"

"Yah! Why did you lock your door?" Kyuhyun force to turn the knob but it’s really lock, "Hyukkie? What are you doing? Yah, answer me! Open this door, I swear I will break this if you didn't......" kyuhyun almost stumble forward when the door opened with a pouting Hyukjae behind of it.

"You talk too much hyung!!!" Hyukjae said rolling his eyes towards his brother who's now gaping from an unknown reason.

"YOU..... YOU..." Kyuhyun started, pointing at his brother's head, "LEE HYUKJAE, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR????" he shouted, entering the room to interrogate his brother.

Hyukjae pouted more; he was almost gone deaf with his brother's loud voice. "What's wrong with my hair?" He ask stomping back towards his bed.

Kyuhyun was speechless for a moment watching his brother pouting cutely, stomping and throwing tantrums but more to that he can't take his eyes off his brother's newly dyed hair, who he thinks is so soft and fluffy when he comes to touch it.

Kyuhyun let out a cackle, walking closer to coax his now sulking brother.

"Stop pouting. Where's my hug first?" He said sitting on the edge of the bed, spreading his arms for a hug.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes but still complied, hugging his brother like he usually do since he was younger.

Kyuhyun smiled feeling triumphant; finally he got what he really wanted since last night. He actually planned to go home last night after their midterm exam but a certain fish face beg him to make it to the next day so he can tag along too. But look where's the fish face now? What a stupid fish, really. He's wondering why his baby brother was really fond of the latter.

"You are really mastering that rolling of eye, I bet Chulie ahjumma taught you a lot of that kind of stuff... isn't he?"

Hyukjae snorted, "its Uncle Hee... Kyuhyun hyung!!!!" Hyukjae answered detaching himself from the embrace.

"Urggg... its oppa!" Kyuhyun retorted, giving Hyukjae's nose a hard pinch.

"Yah!!! Stop it!"

"Stop hanging around ahjumma, he's teaching you no good! And look at your hair, he did that too right?"

"Uncle is the best, so stop talking bad things about him hyung! And he said i look cuter with my new hair and i believe on that!" Hyukjae answered.

"Aishhh... you also learn how to talk too much... aishhh, you... where's my kiss?" Kyuhyun added, trying to change the topic making Hyukjae rolled his eyes once again.

He knows his hyung is just teasing him because he surely misses him like he does.

"There's no more kiss, I’m not that kid anymore!" He answered, rolling on the other side of the bed.

"What the... yah! Come here!"

"Nooooo!!!!"

"Yah! You're giving the fish face a kiss and not your oppa?" Kyuhyun snorted.

Hyukjae's face turned red, "NO I'M NOT!!!!" he shouted back.

"I saw your text message for him last last night before our exam. You send kissy kissy face to goodluck him!!!"

"I DO NOT!!!" Hyukjae shouted again, throwing his pillows towards his brother because he can't stop blushing thinking about that night he texted Donghae.

"You can't lie to me Lee Hyukjae!!!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!' Hyukjae throws his pillows once again.

"Kyu, Hyukkie! Lunch is ready! Come down  and let's eat!" They heard their mother calling.

Hyukjae froze,reminding himself that he's not ready to see him yet. Where is he by the way?

Kyuhyun grab the chance to get closer to his brother, head locking the younger at the same time "Come on,l let's go downstairs..."

Hyukjae groan, elbowing his brother "No! I don't like...."

"What? It's lunch! Come on...." Kyuhyun insisted, dragging his brother outside his bedroom.

"Hyung let me go!!!" Hyukjae ask, really trying to get out of the tight grip.

His hair is a mess and his dress looks like he just went on a war, he doesn't look nice at all. What will Donghae say when he saw his current state? He doesn't want the latter to see him like he's still the messy little kid who always welcoming him before. He's a grown up boy now, he already knows how to feel embarrass and the need to impress someone he likes.

They're now walking down the stairs with Hyukjae still trying to escape and run back up to his room.

"Don't worry, fish face isn't here at this moment, if he's the reason why you didn't want to go out of your room."

Hyukjae stop struggling for a moment. He's not sure if his brother was just fooling once again.

"You're not kidding right?" Hyukjae ask,sending his brother a cute glare.

"Why would I? You don't know how badly i want to break the good news for you! So? Are we done struggling now? Do you want me to carry you instead?" Kyuhyun did everything for Hyukjae to fight back but the latter was already on his off mood to play with him.

That hard frown on his pretty face is telling Kyuhyun to just stop fooling around because he's not getting any of it anymore.

"Okay... come on now!" Kyuhyun guided his brother once again and to his relief, Hyukjae kindly and silently followed even though he knows the reason behind that frown on his pretty face.

Hyukjae roam his eyes around their house hoping to see a certain fish face but got disappointed when he saw no one waiting for him there. He felt really disappointed.

'LIAR'

 

 

////

 

 

"Thank you..."

"Happy birthday Hyuk!"

"Thank you.." Hyukjae answered politely to every guest that is greeting him happy birthday and bidding goodbye at the same time.

Its early evening when some of his classmates and close friend decided to visit him on his birthday but they didn't stay that longer since Hyukjae's relatives are coming one by one for a special dinner.

Some are giving him gifts and some are contented with their greetings, Hyukjae didn't mind at all.

He's happy that there are many people didn't forget his birthday. Feeling contented even with only their greetings and some of them kindly offered gifts too that made him happier but he can't deny the feeling of longing for someone who he really anticipating to come. The one who would complete his day, the one who will fulfill the emptiness he's feeling right that moment.

He hates it. Feeling  guilty with everyone who made effort to greet and visit him because despite of it all, he's still hoping for that someone to come and complete the special day of his life.

'Hae...'

"What's with that long pout?" Someone said behind him, startling him for a second because he knows who owns that familiar voice.

He turns around slowly wishing that it's him. His "UNCLE!!!"

He almost shouted in excitement, immediately hauling the said Uncle in his embrace.

"You brat! You're not that light anymore for you to hang on me like a little monkey!" The Uncle said but hugging the younger back.

"You said, you're still in China when you called the other day!" Hyukjae ask the moment he came face to face with his Uncle again.

"I was. I just arrived today and went straight in here just to greet you happy birthday!"

Hyukjae felt emotional, "Uncle Chulie... I love you!!!" He said, hugging his Uncle once again.

Heechul ruffled his hair like a baby, smiling at the sweet facade of the younger.

"Stop spoiling him too much!" Kyuhyun interrupts the moment gaining a pouting Hyukjae and a smirking Heechul.

"You're just jealous because my baby loves me so much!" Heechul said making Kyuhyun groan in annoyance. He knows how much his baby brother loves Heechul.

"He's MY BABY BROTHER!!!" he shouted back.

"Kyuhyun stop being rude with your teacher!" His mother came out from the kitchen hearing her eldest son shouting.

"He's my old high school teacher!"

"Still!!!" His mother glared at him causing Hyukjae laughing at his brother.

"Come on Uncle, I have something to tell you!" Hyukjae said pulling his Uncle upstairs.

"Yah!!!! Hyukkie-ah. What are you doing?" Kyuhyun ask with a scandalize look towards his brother.

"Aish... your brother complex isn't cured yet? Noona, your eldest son really need some help!"Heechul commented towards the Lee's mother before Hyukjae pull him once again upstairs.

"Ya!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted earning a facepalm from his family.

"Kyuhyun-ah please grow up, will you?"

"But...."

"Aishh...just let your brother, it's his birthday!"

Kyuhyun only pouted while sending daggers towards his old teacher upstairs. 'That ahjumma!!!!!'

"Ohhhh, is Donghae still coming?" His mother asked once again.

"How i wish, he would not come but unfortunately he called that he's on his way!" Kyuhyun snorted after.

"Aigooo... finally, that long pout on your brother's face will be gone." His Mom skips towards the kitchen smiling playfully.

 

 

///

 

"So... spill it! What's with gloomy aura that surrounding my little one?"

Hyukjae pouts even longer while crawling in the middle of his bed. He's quite relief and compose now that there is someone who he can say what he is feeling that moment.

Of course of all the people, except his Mom, his Uncle Chullie is the first one who he confessed about his feelings for a certain fish face. His Uncle is the one who supported him and guided him when his feelings for the latter grows and grows day by day. So he's thankful that his Uncle came from China (note that) to be his savior once again.

"He didn't come!!!!" Hyukjae sulk more hugging his pillows.

"Who?" Heechul raised his eyebrows.

"Uncle, do I really need to elaborate that?"

Heechul cackle, "I know... I know, can you relax your cute . So, what totally happened? Did he called you and said he will not come?"

Hyukjae pouted even harder, "Worst, there are no messages at all!!!!"

"Aigoooo...that fish face. What will you do now?"

"He lied to me! He said he's coming early so that we can spend time for each other because he knows our relatives will come!"

"Call him then..'' Heechul suggested getting amused without the younger knows.

"No way! He's the one who should do that!"

Heechul smirk, "what if he got on an accident?"

Hyukjae froze, feeling nervous. What if it is true? Is that the reason why Donghae isn't calling him yet? "Don't say that Uncle!"

Heechul came closer to the younger, "That is why you need to relax and wait, okay? Calm down now..."

"He's okay right?" Hyukjae assured himself more.

"He's more than fine.... and you're not. Look at your hair!!!" Heechul instantly change their topic seeing Hyukjae's hair in a worst state.

"Kyu hyung keeps on messing with it!!!"

"Your brother is really something...tch tch!"

Hyukjae cackle, "He's crazy! Crazier even."

"True! Come on now, i'll style your hair before the fish face come and see it in mess.."

"How i wish he's really coming. Ahh Uncle i'm so happy you're here!" Hyukjae answered hugging the latter once again.

"Haist..what will you do without me..." Heechul sigh but smile knowing the younger loves him like he loves him too.

"You're like my second Umma!"

"Aigooo... arasso..." Heechul drag the younger in front of the mirror and started styling the latters hair.

"Brown color really suits you. You look cuter.."

"I know... cause Uncle suggested it.." Hyukjae answered earning a pinch from his Uncle.

"Brat..." Hyukjae pouted but smile on the same time.

"You should do what we talked about on skype, okay?"

Hyujae's face turn red instantly remembering those things they planned on skype for his birthday including a certain fish face once again.

"Are you serious Uncle?"

"Of course! Don't tell me you're not going to do it?"

"Uncle..." Hyukjae whined, "what if he gets mad at me?"

Heechul just rolled his eyes.

"When did that fish get mad at you? He can't even give you a glare and you're telling me he'll going to be mad at you? Hyukkie-ah you should trust and believe me that Donghae is waiting already for such a long time. You need to do the first move now. Do it so that he can finally tell you how he really feels."

"But.. what if...."

"Aishhh... really this kid. Just do it okay? Then come to me whatever happens after, i'll back you up!"

Hyukjae smiled, "Okay, i will try. Thanks Uncle.."

"That's my baby."

 

 

 

//

 

 

 

"What took you so long?" Kyuhyun glared at his best friend who's now catching up for his breath.

Donghae smiled sheepishly, "I just finish preparing for something special..."

"Tch... He's already in a bad mood so i think it's better if you go home." Kyuhyun said and about to close their gate when Donghae reacted so fast stopping the latter.

"YAH!!! You're kidding right? I want to see him!"

"Aishhhh... i told you not to be late! What time is it now? He can't go outside anymore!" Kyuhyun answered pushing the gate close.

"It's still early... yah!!!! Let me see my baby..." Donghae pushes back to open the gate.

"What the hell...." Kyuhyun shouted hearing his best friend calling his 'baby brother' HIS 'baby'. He really wants to strangle him to death even though they're best of friends. "I TOLD YOU STOP CALLING HIM YOUR BABY..OR IM GOING TO PUNCH YOUR FISH FACE!!!"

Donghae smirk instead, still pushing the gate open, "WHY WOULD I STOP... HYUKKIE TOLD ME TO CALL HIM BABY..."

"SHUT UP LEE DONGHAEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted so loud earning everyone's attention inside the house.

His mother comes out first, "Kyuhyun what are you doing there?"

"Kyu Hyung???' And Hyukjae came out next.

The two boys instantly stop on their business, getting nervous just by hearing the younger's voice.

'' They muttered both.

"Who's outside?" His mother asked while walking closer towards them.

Kyuhyun get off from pushing the gate making Donghae go forward and almost come face to face to the ground.

"Omona, Donghae-ah"

"HAE!!!!"

Hyukjae and his mother say at the same time.

Hyukjae is more than surprise to see the one he's been waiting for since earlier, he's more than happy seeing him. His heart immediately beats abnormally fast, feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

"Good evening Auntie.." Donghae greets.

"Aigoo, are you okay? Kyuhyun didn't do something to you right?" Mrs. Lee ask while hugging him.

Donghae laugh, "there's no harm Auntie, Kyuhyunie welcomes me nicely!" He fake smile while looking at his best friend who's now walking towards his baby brother. He is sure that the latter was cursing him non-stop. What's new with it by the way?

And speaking of the baby brother, his baby take note of that. He knows he needs a long long explanation with that pout on the younger's pretty face.

"Is that so? Then let's go inside, it's quite cold out here!" Mrs. Lee then answered.

"Oh yes, i'll just get something inside my car."

"Okay... hurry up, i'll be going first.." Mrs. Lee said before walking inside the house while Donghae go outside to get that something he's talking about.

"Hyukkie-ah, wait for Donghae okay?" She added before disappearing inside their house.

Hyukjae felt his face heated up waiting for Donghae. He didn't know what to say once the latter came. Should he act normal? Should he do those things like before?

It's been six months he didn't see Donghae and although they're messaging and calling each other those passed months, he's still shy and missing the latter so much.

"Uhmm..." Donghae gets the younger's attention because it looks like the latter was lost in his thought.

Hyukjae was startled at first but gets nervous instantly seeing Donghae in front of him. When did he came?

Donghae cackled seeing the younger's confuse face., "For you..."

Hyukjae step back a little seeing a large boquet of flowers in front of him. He's still in daze and can't talk that much.

"Happy birthday Hyukkie-ah..." Donghae ends up scratching his nape, suddenly feeling conscious because of the younger's gaze.

Hyukjae reach for the flowers, "Aa neh, thank you.." he bows his head lightly hiding the blush that creeping up on his face. His heart is beating so fast, he can't help it.

"Yah! It's cold out there!" Kyuhyun who's still outside the door house shouted at the two.

"Aishhh...." Hyukjae hissed, feeling irritated towards his brother for interrupting such romantic moment.

"Let's go inside?" Donghae told and guide him inside their house. Hyukjae just nodded.

He really hates himself now. Why being so shy huh Hyukkie-ah? He scolded himself.

 

 

 

///

 

 

 

"Aigoo..our Donghae grown up so handsome.." Hyukjae's grandmother commented.

"Of course eomma-nim, he's a handsome boy even before." Mrs. Lee added.

The two women then laugh with each other praising Donghae non-stop making the latter felt uncomfortable a little bit. It's not the first time the two Mrs. Lee commented such things though.

"Hyukkie-ah, Donghaenie looks handsome right?" Hyukjae's Aunt now question him.

"Neh? Ahh..." Hyukjae almost faint with the question.

"Aigooo, why you look so shy. You use to call him handsome when you're still a little kid!" His mother now said.

"Mom!" Hyukjae whined stomping his feet like a little kid.

All of them laugh at him even Donghae. He immediately sent the older a cute glare making the lattet laugh more.

"It's getting late.." Kyuhyun started as if sending his best friend a signal for what's the latter was planning for the birthday boy.

"Auntie.. can I...." Donghae was about to ask for permission when Hyukjae's mother beat him to it.

"Of course you can! You don't even need to ask..."

Donghae laugh awkwardly.

"This kid is already waiting for so long.." Heechul ruffled Hyukjae's hair earning a pout.

"What are you talking about?" Hyukjae ask still clueless for what will happen next.

"Aigoo.." the elders said at the same time making them laugh.

"Donghae-ah, take care of our baby.." grandmother said.

"Don't be late okay?" Mrs. Lee added.

Donghae nodded preparing himself to leave. While Hyukjae was still looking at everyone, still clueless of what is happening.

"What?" Hyukjae ask looking at Donghae.

Donghae smiled handsomely offering his hands towards Hyukjae, "will you go out with me?" He then asked earning a squeal from the elders.

Hyukjae blush madly, feeling embarrass but excited at the same time.

'It's a date....' He told himself. 'Where going on a date!!!!!' He squeals inside.

"YAH! COME BACK EARLY OR I'LL BREAK ALL YOUR BONES IF YOU'RE TOO LONG OUTSIDE!" Kyuhyun threatened his best friend once again but the elders totally disapprove it.

"You can take Hyukkie to your house if it is too late! It's okay!" Mrs. Lee teases her eldest son.

"MOM!!!!" Kyuhyun whined like she expected.

"AIGOO... SHUT UP KYUHYUN-AH!" the elders said at the same time once again. While on the other side, Hyukjae was already pulling Donghae outside their house because he can't take all the teasing anymore.

"Ya! Hyukkie-ah, don't be too aggressive!" They shouted since the two were already outside.

"Aishhhh. Shut up!!!!" Hyukjae shouted back.

Donghae laugh at the younger’s' reaction. "Just ignore them. Come on.." he held the younger's hand and guide him on his car.

"Uhm.. where are we going?" Hyukjae finally ask.

Donghae just smiled handsomely. "It's a surprise!" He answered before closing the door of his car. Hyukjae pouted but secretly smiled on himself, he's really waiting for this moment.

'Do it after your date, okay?' He remembered his Uncle's word.

"I'm sorry i'm late..." Donghae started. "I'm...."

"It's okay. But you should have called me.." Hyukjae pouted, looking outside the window.

Donghae glance at the younger, "I'm sorry..."

Hyukjae just nodded.

It was silence once again after that conversation.

"Are you mad at me?" Donghae ask again to have some conversation. He's not use of the younger being so silent. It feels weird.

"Huh?' Hyukjae gave him a look, "I'm not!!!" He exclaim.

Donghae chuckled,"You're not talking that much, and it’s weird."

Hyukjae pouted, "So you're saying i'm usually loud?"

"You said it yourself..." Donghae laugh at him.

"Why you're so cruel? It's my birthday you know!"

Donghae laugh more, " I miss you..." he finally said, shutting up the younger

Hyukjae blush so hard, he can't even breathe, "rude..." he whispered.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" Hyukjae answered pouting his lips.

"Didn't you miss me too?"

"I do! Happy?" He said too much for Donghae's happiness. He then held the younger's hand and squish it.

"You look so pretty today by the way..." Donghae said looking at the very shy Hyukjae. "Your hair, suits you very well. I love it." He added.

Hyukjae didn't know what to answer and end up biting his lips instead. His heart beat is doing no good with his current situation.

Donghae sigh, looking at the younger one more time before moving back in concentrating on driving. He didn't know if the younger was upset or just getting shy once again. He knows the younger's behavior when it comes to him but today, the latter is quite different.

After half an hour of traveling around the area Hyukjae notice that they are finally at the center of the city. A lot of people were still around enjoying the weekends with their love ones.

Love ones.

Hyukjae hides his smile.

He's together now with his love one. He blushes at the thought. It's not the first time he went there with Donghae. He's still a little kid before as he can remember so far when Donghae took him around the city with his brother. It's different now that he is all grown up. Donghae was driving his car not like before and there's only the two of them who will enjoy the night.

Night.

Really, it's different now and he loves it so much.

"I hope you don't mind watching movie first. Or... do you like to do something else?" Donghae ask him and he doesn't know what to answer actually.

"Uhmm... let's stick what you planned... yeah... uhh" Hyukjae answered nervously.

"Yeah..." Donghae answered awkwardly. Why did he even ask that? Pabo. "Let's go?"

Hyukjae nodded.

 

'Sit closer to him and make him feel that you want his presence that much'

Hyukjae remembered what his Uncle told him earlier. His Uncle Hee had planned a lot for him as if the latter knows that Donghae will ask him for a date. Well, it really happened though and Hyukjae was very thankful for all the tips his Uncle had told him.

Hyukjae was blushing madly, he's thankful that it's dark inside the movie theater. Donghae was beside him and he looks so serious on watching the movie. Except those times when he was asking Hyukjae if he's enjoying it too. Sometimes offering him their snacks.

Hyukjae pouted, thinking if he will do the first move of being closer with Donghae. He is use of Donghae being the one who always hold his hands or putting his arms around him.

'Why he's so being distant?' Hyukjae ask himself pertaining to the lack of skinship from Donghae. 'hmmm...whatever' he sigh before snaking his arms around Donghae's arm and leaning his head on the latters bulky bicep. Donghae really gained muscles.

Donghae was startled at first by the sudden act but can't contain the smile the painted his lips. He thought Hyukjae didn't like him being so clingy for today as he can see that the younger was in off mood because of him. But he proved it wrong, really, he should initiate the first act since the movie starts.

"You okay?" He asks the younger, patting his head lovingly.

"Yeah.." Hyukjae answered trying to hide his blushing face. Damn he's so nervous right now.

Donghae remove the youngers hand around his arms making the latter pout. He laugh, pulling the younger closer so that he can hug him side ways. Hyukjae's head on the side of his chest , his hand caressing the younger's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"This is better..." he said, kissing Hyukjae's head.

The younger feels like dying that very moment but comfortably resting his head on the warmth that is Donghae's offering. He loves it so much.

They continue enjoying the funny movie. Hyukjae didn't mind at all how heavy Donghae's head that was leaning above his own.

He loves the vibration of Donghae's body against him whenever he would laugh at the movie. He loves his warm breath that was panning on his hair. He loves how Donghae's hand was squishing his shoulder then giving it a light caress.

To conclude it all, Hyukjae enjoyed their cuddling time more than the movie, that he doesn't want it to end as he wants to stay inside that comforting embrace that only his Donghae can give.

 

 

They went outside once again with Hyukjae initiate their closeness once again. He holds Donghae's hand, intertwining their hands as if he will never let Donghae go far away from him.

'Hold his hand while walking then press your body closer as if no more space will be left between the two of you'

Hyukjae smiled remembering the tips once again.

"Are you cold?" Donghae ask as he notices how close the younger against him.

Hyukjae look away from Donghae while clearing his throat as if he's choking on something. "Ah....yeah, just a little bit" he answered.

Donghae cackle, "you should have told me before we went out of the movie house" he said squishing the younger’s hand in the process.

"Im fine really" Hyukjae look at the latter this time. He can't help the heat that was creeping up his cheeks with their close proximity. It's like everyone around Hyukjae had stop and no one else around but Donghae and him.

Donghae didn't break their staring as his mind was telling him something. Something about those red plump lips in front of him and the youngers' sweet scent that is intoxicating him.

"Hyuk...."

Hyukjae snap on his reverie when he heard Donghae's voice. He panics a little when he realized how close their faces were to each other. Their nose was almost touching and Donghae's head was slightly tilted as if he was going to kiss him.

Hyukjae blush with the thought.

"I'm sorry!" He said looking away once more. He was still thinking if he's the one who leaned closer or is it Donghae. He didn't know.

Donghae scratch his nape because of his stupidity. He is currently scolding himself on what he is doing. He wanted to kiss Hyukjae, he knows it very well but feeling thankful that it didn't happen. He didn't know how to deal with his best friend if that happened.

He needs to control himself even though it's quite impossible because Hyukjae is too pretty for his own good tonight.

He thought he was just confused with his feelings for the younger. Hyukjae practically grows up with him. He took care of the younger which ends up of them getting so much closer. He was very fond of him to the point that he told Hyukjae's mom if he can be the second official brother.

 Hyukjae was very affectionate when it comes to him. The younger even wanted him more than his brother. He thought it was just a brotherly love. It was until the latter cried on him when he was about to leave for college, Hyukjae was in his first year of Junior high that time. Hyukjae beg him not to go away from him, he cried for him more than with his brother. He remembers that time Hyukjae stays with him for a week before going to Seoul. They did a lot of thing as if they will not see each other again. Hyukjae was so happy that time and Donghae realized that there's nothing more important than to see the latter was happy because of him. Donghae realized how much he loves the younger that moment, so much for a love of a brother.

When he leaves for his college, he was worried that Hyukjae will find someone else that is better than him. He was worried that Hyukjae will meet new friends and worst someone will show interest with his Hyukjae.

He can't help that time but to contact Hyukjae every day. Saying this and that just so he can remind the younger that he always care for him even though he's too far away. He can't contain his happiness when Hyukjae always telling him that he's missing him so much and that is no other like Donghae among his new classmate and friends. It's making him more confident that no one will steal his Hyukjae away from him. He already made sure that very moment that his place inside Hyukjae's heart was secure.

 

 

"There's a lot of people here.." Hyukjae said as he saw a lot of people gathering beside the river bank with their cameras and all.

They are currently walking around the city and ends up on the largest park beside the beautiful river. It's like the Hangang River of Seoul and a lot of people always visiting the place.

"Is there an event?" He asks Donghae which the latter just smile on him.

"Come on..." Donghae pulled him on one of the uncrowded corner. "Let's see what's going to happen...hmmm?" He smiled handsomely making the younger blush once again.

Hyukjae sighs for the nth time that day, concluding that he’s not confused anymore. He really likes Donghae, not as a big brother, not as his close friend but as Donghae, as a man. He loves Donghae.

He was startle by the sudden warmth behind him, only to find out that Donghae was already back hugging him.

"You're cold right?" Donghae asked him and he can only nod to answer. He felt like suffocating and Donghae's warm breath on the side of his cheeks down to his neck is not helping him at all.

Donghae's arms wrap around his torso, trapping both of his arms at his front and Donghae's chin on his shoulder to complete such romantic scene.

Hyukjae despite of feeling nervous put his hands above Donghae's and hold unto it like he was trying to tell Donghae that he loves it. He loves being trap within Donghae's embrace. He felt love and he was so happy he doesn't want it to end. How he wish Donghae was feeling the same as him.

He still didn't know if Donghae's affection towards him is as a big brother or a man. He hopes for the latter. He doesn't know what he will feel later after his confession if he is going to be rejected or not.

What if Donghae just love him as a baby brother?

What if.....

"Are you okay?" He was snap once again in his thought.

"Yeah..."

"You look bothered. Is there something you're not telling me?" Donghae ask once again tightening his hug around Hyukjae.

Hyukjae was feeling bliss with the warm hug making him lean closer, "Hae..." he really want confess now.

"Hmmm..." Donghae answered burying his face on the crook of Hyukjae's neck making the latter bit his lips, his hands tightened around Donghae's.

"Hae.. I..." he was about to tell Donghae his feelings when a loud boom was heard above them.

Both look upwards, including all the people around them and there was the first beautiful sight of the firework for the night. It looks like a million star that being scattered in the width of clear dark sky, it is so beautiful almost magical. The second one followed, then the third one, this time in front of them at the opposite side of the river bank. It was different in color and in transition and Hyukjae was totally engross on watching. He can't take his eyes off the scenery while smiling his brightest smile on his birthday. He felt so bless. It's like the happiest birthday celebration he ever had.

"You like it..." He heard Donghae's voice near his ear almost whispering.

"No, I LOVE IT!" he answered looking side ways to look at Donghae's and to show the latter how much he's enjoying that moment.

Donghae was surprise by the sudden act but he can't contain the fulfillment he's feeling that moment seeing how happy Hyukjae is. More to that is how close their faces are to each other and no one is making a move to create some space.

Hyukjae bravely lean closer, touching his nose with Donghae, "Hae..." he then bit his lips in the process before closing the gap between them touching Donghae's cold lips with his own.

It was a long innocent peck but both of them was feeling overwhelm because of the warm that spread through them.

Their first kiss.

Hyukjae's first kiss on the lips.

He slowly detaches his lips from Donghae's own waiting for the latter's reaction. He's so nervous that he wants the ground to eat him alive. 'Why Donghae isn't saying something...' He thought. That is what he's being afraid of, being rejected is not the one he wants to hear from Donghae.

"Hae, i'm sorry..." he cannot help it anymore that he suddenly cried.

Donghae was still lost in trance, cannot believe it that he finally taste Hyukjae's lips. The kiss finally happened, the one he wanted to do since earlier. He's too surprise that Hyukjae is the one who initiate it. Even though it's an innocent peck he felt like exploding earlier, he can't contain his happiness that he didn't realized that Hyukjae is already crying in front of him.

"Hyuk..."

"I'm sorry Hae... i'm sorry..." Hyukjae cried and Donghae quickly pulled the younger within his brace and comfort him.

"It's okay baby, come on stop crying..." he caress the younger's back carefully, trying to tell him that there's nothing wrong on what he did.

They watch the firework display embracing each other. Hyukjae stops from crying but didn't let go on Donghae's embrace much for the latter's happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was silence after going back inside the car. Donghae hesitated for a moment if he will talk first, he's the older one after all but Hyukjae beat him to it once again.

"I'm sorry Hae.." Hyukjae sobs like a little child. He can't stop from crying because he's thinking that Donghae is still mad at him cause the latter wasn't talking to him.

Donghae felt worst seeing the younger crying once again. He holds Hyukjae's hand pulling him closer until the younger is now sitting on his lap.

He's still sobbing while Donghae was comforting him, "Stop saying sorry, okay? Im not mad and i didn't hate what you do."

Hyukjae stop for a moment but still not looking towards Donghae.

Donghae was still contemplating about his next move reminding him the deal between his best friend. But he wants to assure Hyukjae that he like what happened earlier, and to be honest he wants to do it once again.

'Sorry Kyu'

He caresses Hyukjae's face with his both hands to get his attention. When he succeeded, he slowly lean closer aiming for the younger's lips and he smiled before the gap was filled since he saw Hyukjae closing his eyes and lean closer too.

Their lips touch for the second time.

Donghae felt overwhelm, his hand gliding down the youngers nape pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. This time it's wet, with lip locking that Donghae initiate. Hyukjae's lip is sweeter than any sweets and he can't control himself not to ravish it. He bite and on the younger’s' lower lip carefully, groaning a little to appreciate how soft it is.

Hyukjae felt like dying once again. It is his first real kiss and it was his Donghae so he's bravely doing his best to kiss back though he didn't know how to do it correctly.

A quite moan left his mouth when Donghae bite his lower lip once again while his hand clutch tightly on Donghae's shirt to overcome the tingling sensation that spreading throughout his whole body.

That was the moment Donghae break the kiss but not without doing a constantly light peck on his swollen lips and on the side of it. Sometimes on his cheeks, on his jaw, on the side of his neck then back to his lips once again.

"Hae...." Hyukjae whimpered and Donghae felt alarmed. He quickly hug the younger as he thought that he hurt the latter. "Im sorry..."

"It's fine, i'm fine.." Hyukjae quickly answered burying his face on the crook of Donghae's neck. "I love you Hae" he finally confess and he can hear his heart beat hammering inside him.

Donghae cackle, "I love you so much more..." he answered kissing the side of Hyukjae's head. He felt the younger smiling and the hug around him tightened.

"I love you as Donghae..." Hyukjae emphasizes and Donghae laugh.

"And i love you as Hyukjae.." he answered back.

Hyukjae breaks the hug, "I'm serious.." Hyukjae pouted which Donghae cackled more. "I won't call you hyung nor will treat you one. You know that right?"

"I know..." Donghae was still smiling cheekily. "You will treat me as how i treated you earlier..."

Hyukjae instantly blush, thinking about their heated kiss earlier. Donghae laugh and hug him again.

"But you're still my little one." He said, "who only owns my heart." He added and Hyukjae never felt like happier in his life.

"But i'm not baby anymore you know?"

Donghae think a moment, "but you're still my baby.."

Hyukjae pouted, "baby is for baby."

"Then what do you want, hmmmm???" He ask tightening the hug.

Hyukjae chuckled for a moment when he remembers what his Uncle suggested to him. "Since i'm the only one who owns your heart, i am your wife."

Donghae laugh but feeling contented, "Fine, then i'm your husband. Grow up fast and marry me my little wifey."

Hyukjae squeal hearing Donghae's answer, "i will hubby.."

They hug for a moment after the conversation as if they just want to stay like that forever. Hyukjae felt like not going home and stay with Donghae for as long as he wants.

"Actually, i still have a surprise for you..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but...." Donghae sighs,

"But what?" Hyukjae sounds so sad.

"You need to go home now.." he continued, looking at his phone for a moment. It's a text message from a certain someone whom really knows how to ruin the romantic mood between him and Hyukjae.

Who else could that be?

Actually there's a lot of things he wants to do with Hyukjae on his birthday but since the unexpected moment happened, he's thinking of doing it on another time. So that he can be with  Hyukjae once again on the following days of his vacation.

Hyukjae sigh too, "okay." He answered and they drove back home.

 

 

 

 

They arrived exactly half an hour and Donghae purposely halt his car not too far from Hyukjae's house. He very well known his evil best friend, it's better to take caution specially that he's on the evil's territory.

He felt his phone vibrated once again.

'Aish, really. No one can beat his brother complex' he muttered to himself as he expected the new message from the evil.

Hyukjae was confuse a little why Donghae didn't stop exactly on the front of their gate but he's thinking of the possibility that Donghae still want some private moment with him

He blushes madly. 'Private? Seriously Hyukjae'

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow for my last surprise..."

Hyukjae smiled brightly, "Promise?"

Donghae smiled handsomely, "Promise..." he holds Hyukjae's hand and intertwine their hands together.

No one speak up after, enjoying the last minute of them with each other but in the end Hyukjae cannot stand the silence anymore.

He called Donghae softly tugging with his hands as if telling the latter to do something. Donghae cackled and Hyukjae pouted.

In the end Hyukjae is the one who initiate it, pulling Donghae closer by snaking his arms around his nape and eagerly kiss the older.

Donghae doesn't want to get beat once again, he pulled the younger on his lap and eagerly kiss back. Being careful not to bite or too hard for he doesn't want to deal with the consequences of breaking his best friend's rule on dating his baby brother.

Donghae breaks the long kiss after hearing his phone beeping once again. He cackled. His best friend is surely killing him now in his mind.

Hyukjae whine and kiss him once again. "Last."

Donghae laugh but kissing him back again, ''okay, that's enough wifey."

Hyukjae pouted but feeling so happy hearing the new endearment. "Good night my hubby" he said shyly, his face was so red.

Donghae laugh, "Dream of me wifey..."

"I will. I love you.."

Donghae's heart beats so fast hearing it once again. 'I love you more."

Donghae move his car  front of the gate and before Hyukjae totally went out of his car, they give each other one last chase kiss. It's so hard to be separated.

So that's how it is when you're inlove, they both concluded.

Before Donghae totally drive away, he saw Hyukjae waving at him on the balcony. While he saw the very familiar silhouette of his best friend behind the blinds of his window. He shook his head smiling, his best friend really amused him.

 

 

 

 

"Hyuuuungggggg!!!!" Kyuhyun heard his baby brother's cheerful call. He must be so happy with his date. He snorted, 'that fish is really dead when he just find out that he did something with his brother'

"Hyuuunnggggg!!!" He heard Hyukjae once again now running towards his bedroom, he can hear him.

The door was slam open after with a beaming Hyukjae together with the gigantic white fur teddy bear.

"This is from Hae right? Hyung!!!" Hyukjae ask him jumping on his bed where he's currently lying on. The giant bear was place on top of him and the very hyper Hyukjae sneaking beside him.

Kyuhyun chuckled on his brother's cuteness. He ruffled his hair and Hyukjas lean on his brothers' touch.

"Mom doesn't want to tell me. It's on my bed, Hae asked you to put it there right?"

Kyuhyun snorted, "He should be thankful i put it there. I nearly throw it outside!"

Hyukjae pouted, "hyung don't be harsh to my Hae anymore! He's so nice you know?" Hyukjae smiled dreamily getting his brothers' full attention.

Kyuhyun stared at his brother, quite confuse because there is something different from his brotherS' aura.

Well not until when  he notice something.

Hyukjae was hugging the gigantic teddy bear not planning to get out of his hyung's bed anytime soon. He's reminiscing those moment with Donghae earlier. Donghae's lips against his own. He unconsciously bites his lips hugging his bear tightly.

Kyuhyun quickly sat up from his bed looking horrified towards his brother. Hyukjae is still oblivious as if he's the only one there not minding his hyperventilating brother who's now sitting on the floor beside his bed, sending his best fish friend a deathly message.

 

 

 

 

Donghae just enter his bedroom after a short shower when he heard his phone beeping once again. He got excited thinking it was Hyukjae but he end up laughing seeing his best friend's name instead.

Maybe he already found out. He can't out smart his best friend after all.

/YOU STUPID FISH! JUST SO YOU WAIT WHEN I SEE YOU!!! MY BABY'S LIPS ARE SO RED! YOU ER! I WILL MURDER YOU ( ̄ε(# ̄) READY YOUR FISH FACE FOR THAT!!!!/

Donghae laugh out loud after reading it. He didn't felt threatened at all, he even find his best friend's complex rather funny. He takes time sending him his reply.

/i didn't break your rule dude. My baby is the one who initiate it/ and he laugh one more time.

/( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴WHATEVER YOU SAY. PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL NOW!/ Kyuhyun replied.

/You can't kill me yet. I still promise my baby to marry him. Did you give him my baby bear? Be sure that you gave it to him. I'll be very thankful of you forever. Love you dude. :333/

/DREAM ON! I ALREADY MURDERED YOUR BABY BEAR! READY YOURSELF, YOU'RE NEXT!!! DON'T REPLY OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!/

Donghae laugh more, Kyuhyun is so childish. He just got a message from his baby and can't help but to laugh at his best friend.

/ I love your gift, she's so cute, but i love you more. I already miss you :3 /

/ i miss you too. Can i kidnap you right now?/ he replied.

After some minute Hyukjae message him back. He's feeling giddy.

/ OFF LEE DONGHAE!!!! ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴/

And Donghae laugh out loud once again. Then another message came just in a second.

/SORRY! HYUNG GRABBED MY PHONE! HYUNG LOOKS CRAZY!!! UGHHH. I LOVE YOU. GOOD NIGHT!/

/It's okay babe. I LOVE YOU TOO. Dream of me :3333333/

/I'LL HUNT YOU IN HIS DREAMS!!! ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴( ̄ε(# ̄)︴/ another  reply comes again.

 

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

 

"HYUNG!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!" Hyukjae shouted on his brother.

"NO!!! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" Kyuhyun type the message so hard that Hyukjae's phone will get break any minute.

"MOMMYYYYYYYY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Hyukjae end up yelling so loud calling his Mommy for help. He's feeling irritated with his brother because he's bullying his Donghae.

Their mother came in just a minute thinking that something bad happened with his baby.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" She ask.

"MOM! HYUNG IS ACTING CRAZY AGAIN!!!" Hyukjae cried out.

"KYUHYUN-AH! GROW UP!" Their mother shouted together with their grandmother and aunts who were woken up by Hyukjae's loud voice.

Kyuhyun groan and finally gave up.

"NOW SLEEP! HYUKKIE, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Their mother ordered before going back to her room and the two immediately followed.

"BLEH!!!" Hyukjae stuck out his tongue towards his crazy brother before pulling baby bear and his phone running out of the evil's den.

He lock his bedroom door after going in, expecting that his brother will stalk him.

"YAH! DON'T LOCK YOUR DOOR!" His brother shouted from outside. " I won't give you my gift then!" He heard him going back to his room.

Hyukjae immediately open his door and run towards his brother, "Give me, give me, give me!!!" He cling to his brother childishly.

"NO! Just go to your fish face, you love him more than me anyway!!!" Kyuhyun sulk, laying down his bed.

Hyukjae pouted but feeling guilty because it's true that he loves Donghae more. Well not more than his brother because he loves him in a different way. "I sorry... Good night then.." he then kiss his brother good night "I love you oppa..." he added before leaving his brother alone. But before he can even move an inch, his brother quickly pulled him down, hugging him so tight.

Hyukjae laugh when his brother tickles him nonstop, "you really know me huh!!!" Kyuhyun said. Hyukjae really knows how to tame him, calling him oppa is his great weakness.

"Hyung! Stop it! Ahahaha!" Hyukjae laugh out loud.

"What did you say?" Kyuhyun tickles him more.

"Oppa~~~ Kyu Oppa~~~" Hyukjae called sweetly hugging his brother back.

Kyuhyun instantly melt hugging his baby brother back. "Sleep here..'

"Neh.." Hyukjae answered and he sounds like sleepy. "I'll just get baby bear and my phone.." he was about to get off from bed when Kyuhyun said 'NO!" pulling him on his embrace.

"Oppa~ please?" Hyukjae beg with his cute pout and baby voice, Kyuhyun gave up. Hyukjae run out to get his things, sending message to Donghae before going back to his brother's room.  /Going to sleep with hyung. See you tomorrow :3 /

He jump back on his brothers' bed quickly place himself inside the latter's embrace.

"Night oppa~'

"Night baby."

Kyuhyun check on his brother after an hour. The younger was sleeping cutely on his embrace. He reach for the youngers phone on his night stand, turning on the lamp shade at the same time. He pulled the younger closer before taking a selca.

He type some message with the taken selca as the attachment saying

/ :P GOOD NIGHT FISH /

And then sending it to Donghae.

Kyuhyun back to sleep with an evil grin on his face. He felt so satisfied. Thanks to his cutest most adorable baby brother.

He dreams about strangling a certain fish, then there comes his baby brother telling him to stop while calling him oppa. He gave up once again but feels outrageous once again when he saw the fish face kissing his innocent baby brother.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Lee went out of her room to check on his boys. She found Hyukjae's room empty but didn't have a second thought that the younger might be sleeping with his brother.

She smiled watching her boys hugging on their sleep. Hyukjae was always complaining to her that he misses his Kyuhyun hyung so much and always asking her when will the latter comes back.

Hyukjae might grown up so fast but the younger is forever their sweet little one.

She smiled one last time before closing the door, quitely walking back to her room.

 

 

The next day early evening, Lee's house is in chaos. Kyuhyun is guarding their gate to secure that the fish face won't get in inside their premises. Hyukjae is beside him complaining that he needs to see Donghae who's currently outside their house for their second date. Kyuhyun didn't listen to the younger but finally the elders came for help.

"Seriously Kyu! Just let your brother!'

Hyukjae pouted more with his teary eyes. Kyuhyun is slowly melting at the sight.

"Oppa~~~"

"AISHHHHHH....." Kyuhyun look away, getting angry at himself for giving up so easily.

"Oppa, please. I want to see Hae."

Kyuhyun glared towards the gate and finally step away from it letting Hyukjae goes out.

"Thanks oppa, i love you so much!" Hyukjae hug and kissed him on his cheeks.

The gate is open and Donghae is watching the sibling in act.

"YAH! DID YOU HEAR THAT LEE DONGHAE? HE LOVES ME!'

The elders in the house facepalm hearing that while Donghae just chuckled saying "Alright, as you say so."

Hyukjae smiled cutely at the two before running towards Donghae greeting the latter with hug.

"I miss you." He whispered and both chuckled.

The bloody scenarios that Donghae imagined last night didn't happened and he's already expecting his best friend not doing it. Despite of Kyuhyun's whining about his relationship with Hyukjae, he understands him the most that he just wanted to protect his precious brother. And he promise him that he will do the same.

"I'll bring him back safe and sound. Don't worry®

"Be sure of it, or you'll really get those face i message you last night!'

Donghae laugh and bid goodbye with Hyukjae.

They drove not too far away from Hyukjae's house. The route is so familiar that Hyukjae curiously gaze at his Hae.

"We're here!!" Donghae said smiling at Hyukjae handsomely.

"But... this is Uncle Hee's bake shop.." Hyukjae answered looking outside the car's window.

Donghae cackles, "Yup! Come on." He went out of the car and opened the door for Hyukjae.

It was totally dark inside when Donghae opens the door, but it automatically light up when they step in.

The shop looks different as it is being arrange to suit an elegant dinner. There's a single table at the center, a flower and a romantic scented candle.

Hyukjae can't still believe what he's seeing. Donghae pulled him to sit, kissing his cheeks on the process.

Donghae sit down on the opposite side and that's the cue that the dinner officially start.

Hyukjae was blushing madly as Donghae stared at him. After a moment the latter holds his hand and a sweet music started to play.

Someone is playing a piano for them.

Hyukjae looked around but it's quite dark on the other part of the shop for him to see it. Donghae then started to talk and he glance back at him to listen.

"Thank you for coming here with me." He started. "I came home planning just to see you at your birthday because i thought it was enough..." Donghae chuckled. "I was so excited to go home, i even force your brother to come home the night before your birthday. And you know what? He smack my head and told me not to come with him."

Hyukjae pouted, "Kyuhyun hyung is really rude."

Donghae laugh this time, giving Hyukjae's hands a light caress, "Nah. I deserve it really. He ask me a lot of questions that night. Like  'Are you going to meet my baby brother just like that? Empty handed and all? What do you think of my baby brother? He deserves better! He deserves to be please. He's not a little kid anymore that would run to you and just will get happy just by seeing you!"

Hyukjae blush so hard.

"He will turn eighteen; giving him candy is like telling him that he didn't grows up at all! What are you thinking?"

"But he said he just want to see me"

Kyuhyun smack him on the head once again, "of course he will  say that, but he won't tell you to give him flowers and gifts because he wanted you to surprise him. Do you expect him to ask you what he likes? NO! He's expecting you to do it without telling him at all. Seriously Lee Donghae, you're 28 and you didn't even know how to do such things?"

"I never dated anyone in my entire puberty life so i don't know such things!"

"Aishhh, seriously, why am i even telling you this?" Kyuhyun facepalm himself.

Donghae made puppy eyes and clings to his best friend for help. "Kyu help me, what will I do?"

"Aishh, you're giving me headache!

"Please?"

"Just don't go home with me empty handed! Buy him flowers, gifts and do some surprises. Whatever it is, put your best effort. If not, then don't show your fish face to me ever again. You don't deserve my brother." Kyuhyun said before disappearing towards his room.

 

 

 

 

Donghae laugh as he remembers everything. "Im not prepared at all, i know im such a losser thinking that just by seeing me is enough. But i prove it wrong, i saw how happy you are last night with me and i never saw you like that before."

"Yeah...." Hyukjae answered, chuckling lightly but feeling so touch inside.

"Your brother helps me at all cost and i owe him everything. Im feeling guilty breaking some of his rules, so i felt really sorry."

"Rules?" Hyukjae ask, wiping some tears that stuck up in his eyes.

"Not to do such inappropriate things when im with you. He said he will break my face if i ever did something... you know..." Donghae scratch his nape feeling shy. "...like last night."

Hyukjae's face heated up once again. 

"That he will break my fish face if i ever hurt you." He added squishing Hyukjae's hand.

"But you didn't hurt me."

"Yeah, but i broke his rules." Donghae laugh.

"But i like it and im happy with it, so it's okay." Hyukjae blush madly.

"Yeah, so i guess it's okay to tease your brother about it last night but i felt really guilty so i won't do it again."

Hyukjae pouted more. "You won't kiss me again?"

Donghae scratch his nape, "only when you like me too."

"I like it so it's okay." Hyukjae answered.

"Just not in front of your brother."

Hyukjae scoff but laugh in the end.

The sweet music continues to play, and after a minute someone came out from the kitchen to bring them food for their dinner.

"Enjoy your food for tonight." The guy said giving Hyukjae a teasing wink.

"Uncle Hee!!!" Hyukjae was surprise.

"Someone cook your favorite food just for you. So eat it all, neh?" Heechul said giving Donghae a look. Hyukjae notice it and got the message.

"Let's see if you pass..." Hyukjae said tasting the food while looking at Donghae who's sporting a long pout.

"So how is it..." his Uncle ask.

"Not bad." Hyukjae said obviously teasing Donghae.

"Is that so?" Donghae smiled half heartedly.

"Yeah, i think i need to eat more to think about it again.." Hyukjae smiled cutely making Donghae pinch his chubby cheeks.

"You know now how to tease me huh..." And both laugh sweetly to each other.

"Aigoo my poor eyes. I think i need to go back to the kitchen now.. enjoy your meal!"

"Uncle~~~" Hyujae pouted buy smile when his Uncle gave him two thumbs up.

Always . He remembered the other tips.

They continue eating; with Uncle Hee keep on surprising Hyukjae with Donghae's cooked food, baked cake and everything that Hyukjae like.

Donghae keep it a secret from the younger that he's learning how to cook his favorite foods earlier that day, and with the help of the almighty Heechul everything became possible.

At their last meal for the night Donghae gave him gift once again. A silver necklace with a crescent moon pendant was put around his neck and he can't contain his overflowing happiness giving the older an innocent kiss on the latter's cheeks. It's the best birthday ever.

When they drove back home, Hyukjae kissed Donghae on the lips before going out of the latters car. Donghae get off too sending Hyukjae inside the house. They're expecting Kyuhyun waiting outside the house so they are not that surprise anymore seeing the latter.

"Oppa..." Hyukjae quickly run towards his brother giving him a bear hug. He cannot forget what Donghae told him earlier. He felt quitely guilty too, more of feeling so sorry for his brother. He's tearing once again, he just can't tell how happy he is having Kyuhyun as his bestest brother in the world.

Kyuhyun was confuse why his brother suddenly act weird towards him.

"Yah! Did something happen? That fish face didn't do something on you right?" Kyuhyun ask sending a childish glare towards his best friend.

Donghae chuckled while Hyukjae pouts.

"I just miss you. Why? You didn't like me to hug you?" The younger pouted more.

"Of course not!!!" Kyuhyun quickly hug him back.

Donghae smiled at the sight sharing it with Hyukjae who's now looking at him smiling. He quitely bid goodbye waving his hand and sending a flying kiss at the end.

Hyukjae chuckled making Kyuhyun look at his brother, then towards his best friend.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FISH FACE!!! GO HOME NOW!!!"

Donghae pouted but do what Kyuhyun said. "BYE BABY! GOOD NIGHT! I LOVE YOU!" he shouted before closing the gate. He still heard Hyukjae's laugh when Kyuhyun went hysteric and about to run towards him to punch his face.

That night, Hyukjae went being extra clingy towards his brother and Kyuhyun brag it all by sending messages towards his best friend.

/MY BABY IS FOREVER MY LITTLE ONE :P/ said on Kyuhyun's message with a cute pic of him and Hyukjae.

Donghae message back saying, /IT'S FINE. HE'S MY WIFE NOW AFTER ALL!! GOOD NIGHT BROTHER IN LAW!!/

/ OFF LEE DONGHAE!!!/

And Donghae laugh out loud reading the message. His best friend is really the best of all.

 

 


I'M SORRY ;)))))))))) *RUNS.... THANK YOU TO THIS PIC

kyuhyuk