Regret

Wish Granted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi all, I, am Park KyungJi, and I'm a regular high schooler, who fell in love with someone who's already taken by the most perfect girl, Kim YoungSoo. She's perfect in everyone's eyes. She dances well, great body figure, angelic voice, sweet smile and nice long hair. Among all, her attitude was the best. She's patient, hardworking, respectful and kind. She's just everyone's ideal type.

I'm really jealous of her. Jealous that she's born with such flawless features, jealous that she's so fit and healthy, jealous that she's attached to my crush. So here I am, with that mysterious person, answering her questions.

"Your wish is my command" Was what I heard before everything turned black.

When I woke up, I found myself in an unfamiliar place, with pinkish wall and purple bed. I sat up and looked around, trying to remember what happened before this. After failing, I just stood up and went to find the washroom to wash up. 

Standing at the sink, I looked into the mirror in shock. What the heck? This isn't me. Oh, wait... Then everything clicked. So I've became YoungSoo now? Wah, thats great! Wait, what about my original body? Just as I was wondering, my phone rang. I looked at it and saw "Bae♡" on it. Smiling a little, I picked up.

"Hello? Youngie? We've got to rush to the hospital real quick."

"What? Why?"

"KyungJi is admitted to the hospital!" Hearing that, my heart started beating quickly. So he does care about me...

With that, I sped up in washing up and went straight out of my house to meet him.

Stepping out of 'my' house, I looked at that perfect man leaning against his car. The man of my dreams. The man that will never be man. The man thats taken by this person's body I'm in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter