Chapter 1

Love is in the Air

In Toronto, Canada


Wendy moved from SK to Canada for surgery with her parents.

When Wendy is awake she saw people that she didn't know even her own parents.
 


 


"Where am I?" asked Wendy.


"You're in the hospital, Wendy"Mrs.Son answer.


Wendy look at the woman and said,"Who are you? And my name is Wendy?" she asked the woman with confused look.


Both Mrs and Mr.Son look at each other and Mrs.Son said,"What do we do now she didn't remember us, honey" she asked worriedly.


Then Mr.Son step forward and said to his daughter,"We are your parents, darling. And your true name is Son Seungwan, Wendy is your nickname" he said with a small smile and that smile returned by Wendy.


 


 


After 5 months and 1 week in the hospital, the doctor said that she can go home everytime she want. They go to their new house.


 


 


They entered their new house and Mrs.Son said,"Wendy darling, you can choose your own room upstairs" while helping her husband carry the luggage.


"Ok, mom!" she answer.


When Wendy is going upstairs she felt headache and then she suddenly collapse.
Wendy parents her that noise then they run to Wendy who is now lying in the floor. Mr.Son quickly dialed the doctor's number.


 


After checking Wendy, Mrs.Son said,"How is my daughter, doc" in panicked way while her husband keep calming her.


"She is now okay, Mrs.Son. She only felt a little headache and that's the sign that she is recovering faster than the last time, she just need a lot of rest. That's all" Mrs.Son is now feeling relieved.


"Mrs and Mr.Son i need to go now, please excuse me" the doctor said.


"Ok, doc. Have a safe ride" Wendy's parents said while waving at the doctor who is about to leave.


Wendy is now lying in her bed sleeping while Mrs.Son decide to cook dinner in the kitchen and Mr.Son go to his study room.


 


Wendy in now awake and she immediately go to the kitchen.


Mrs.Son notice that Wendy is awake and said,"Oh, Wendy just a little longer then i will served this" while putting vetsin on what she is cooking.


"Ok, mom. I just watch t.v. here while waiting" Wendy answered back.


Mr.Son get down from their rom and sit down beside Wendy and ask,"How are you feeling now, darling?"


"I'm feeling greatt now, dad. Actually dad I want to ask you about someting" Wendy said in shy.


"Hmmm, ok go on"


"Dad, I want to go to school again, please dad please" while looking at her dad and doing the puppy eyes for begging.
 


Then Mr.Son gave up,"Ok, if that's what you want, Wendy" Wendy hug her father tightly as a thank you.


And Mrs.Son called the two to have dinner togother.


They are happily eating their dinner while chatting each other and Wendy said about going to school again then Mrs.Son agree.After done eating dinner, Mrs.Son wash the dishes then Mr.Son doing some papers work upstairs in his study room while Wendy is watching t.v. again.
 


When Wendy is feeling sleepy she immediately turn off the t.v. and said to her mother,"Mom, I'm going to sleep, goodnight."


"Goodnight sweetie, sleep well" Mrs.Son answer.


Then Wendy is now lying in her bed sleeping soundly.......


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Sorry if this is short. . . . . I'm doing homework ehhhh, hehehe.