Happy Valentine Day

Captured Your heart

It was typical weekend with fine and sunny weather so there were many people in public park.. You would see families having picnics.. Kids playing around.. Teens spending their leisure time with friends.. and old couples holding hands and walking along the lane.. A person was busy capturing the movements of people like the way kids played.. the way teens joyfully laughed.. the way grandpa and grandma shared their smile.. 

 

A boy who's in age of early 20 holding cannon EOS 6D model.. wearing simple white shirt and black pants..and carrying backpack in his shoulder..  He looked like an angel without wings and his brown fluffy hair falling perfectly in front of his forehead.. He smiled.. more like grinned every time he finished taking photos... Some girls in the park giggled when they knew that boy took picture of them.. He smiled to them said thanked for the photo.. 

 

The boy walked along the lane and found a boy who was around his age sitting beside a bunch of flower and touching those gently.. He was alittle bit tiny and those flowers bunch as big as his body.. His eyes were sparkling and found ghem lovely.. The camera boy captured that moment... He looked at the photo in camera screen again and seemed satisfied..Then, He continued walking.. The boy who was sitting near the flowers realized that camera boy.. 

 

"Wow.. " That's all came up from his mouth and he couldn't help himself falling in love with that camera boy at first sight..

 

 

It was about one year ago... 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The flower lover boy had a floral shop near downtown and his shop was quite famous that he had good social dealing and the flowers in his shop were truly beautiful... 

 

And he realized that there was a new shop opening soon as that shop was decorating.. He was curious what shop would be and surprisingly he found his love at first sight again.. 

 

"It's him again" the boy was shouting excitedly in his mind.. 

 

The camera boy was busy preparing for his shop and he seemed happy alot.. He had been always dreaming of owning his small studio and finally he had now.. He looked around shops beside his studio.. There were coffee shop, ice cream bar, some boutique shops and a beautiful floral shop with pink and sky blue mixture color decoration.. He was quite interested in floral shop as he had project for flowers in coming month.. 

 

"I should go and check.. " 

 

The floral shop owner surprised when he saw camera boy coming toward his shop.. He entered the shop and greeted.. "Hi there..."

 

"Hi... " The owner replied with shy smile.. 

 

"I am Junmyeon.. and I gonna open photo studio there.. " He said pointing his studio.. 

 

"Oh.. that's great.. Congratulation... "

 

"Thank you.. And would you mind if I request you something.. " Junmyeon asked..

 

"No.. " the floral shop owner simply replied..

 

"Ooh. Thanks alot.. by the way.. what's your name?"

 

"Ah.. Kyungsoo.. Do Kyungsoo... " He answered and blushed lightly..

 

"Sound cute.. " Junmyeon smiled.. "I have a project for my thesis and it is about nature and flower.. I think you can help me as I don't know much about flower.. "

 

"Ok.... " Kyungsoo was so happy and he couldn't stop grinning.. 

 

The camera boy looked around the floral shop and realized how Kyungsoo must love these creatures.. The floral shop was decorated lovely and he even put stars in the ceiling.. 

 

"Haha.. great idea Kyungsoo ssi.. stars on the ceiling.. " Junmyeon said and took photo of them..

 

Kyungsoo just nodded.. 

 

"Then.. I will leave as I need to check my studio interior decoration.. I will invite you when it is opened.. So please do come.. " Junmyeon patted Kyungsoo shoulder and left the shop..

 

The doe-eyed boy couldn't control his happiness.. As soon as Junmyeon left the shop, he jumped like a kid and sang happily.. No one would know that he met again with his love at first sight.. He was really happy..

 

It was their first time talking 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was one summer afternoon and the weather was quite hot.. Kyungsoo decided to grab some ice cream scoop and went to Ice cream bar.. He sat down at the corner where he could clearly saw the photo studio of Junmyeon and ordered chocolate sundae with full of jelly.. He missed Junmyeon.. Even though they met everyday as their shops were opposite to each other, he didn't have chance to have conversation with Junmyeon.. 

 

While he was eating Icecream, he found Junmyeon coming out of his studio and led his way to Ice cream bar..

 

"Omg.. He Is coming.. what a coincidence.." 

 

As soon as Junmyeon entered, he realized Kyungsoo and waved at him.. "Kyungsoo yah.. it has been a while.. can I sit here with you?"

 

"Sure.. " Kyungsoo happily answered..

 

"So.. how have you been during these days.. ?" Junmyeon asked while taking full spoon of ice cream into his mouth..

 

"Fine.. business goes quite well too.. and you?"

 

"Thank god that my studio is only one studio in this neighbourhood... hehe" 

Junmyeon took another full spoon of ice cream.. 

 

Kyungsoo giggled when he saw some Icecream at the corner of Junmyeon mouth.. The way he ate was too childish.. 

 

"Corner of your mouth.." Kyungsoo said..

 

"Hmm...? Ice cream..? " Junmyeon with his tongue and Kyungsoo found out y.. 

 

*What does he think he is doing.. .. don't look at Kyungsoo.. control your mind.. * Kyungsoo swallowed his ice cream with difficulty and his face became red.. 

 

"Kyungsoo yah.. are you okay? Feeling unwell? Your face looks like tomato now.." Junmyeon said and touched Kyungsoo forehead to feel the heat..

 

"I'm.. I'm.. ok... " Kyungsoo voice became to shutter.. 

 

"Are you sure?? And.. haha.. you also have Icecream on your lips too.. such a baby.. " Junmyeon wiped the Icecream on Kyungsoo lips with his thumb.... 

 

That day was the hottest day of Summer for Kyungsoo.. 

 

It was their second meeting...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was one fine summer morning when Junmyeon called Kyungsoo to take part in outdoor shooting for his thesis.. The day that Kyungsoo had been waiting for was finally come... Junmyeon asked help to show the place where there would be lots of natural flower bunches and big trees.. He also wanted to see some little animals like rabbits and squirrels... Kyungsoo took Junmyeon into the forest where his own garden was located.. That forest was owned by Kyungsoo grandparents.. As they were also interested in gardening, they asked Kyungsoo to continue looking after on their garden when they passed away.. Kyungsoo garden was only apart of that forest and the rest were full of natural beauty.. There was also a little pond near the forest.. The whole forest was quiet and only singing sounds of birds and some insects sounds could be heard.. Most trees were over 20 feet tall and there were also lots of species of orchids and Roses and others.. Junmyeon couldn't stop taking photos of everything he saw and asked Kyungsoo about species of orchids.. Kyungsoo wasn't tired to explain to Junmyeon.. He was happy to be with Junmyeon.. It was enough for him.. 

 

Junmyeon focused on the things in his camera and saw Kyungsoo playing with butterflies through his camera lens.. The view was so beautiful and Kyungsoo was pretty in his eyes.. He captured that moment.. Later, rather than taking photos of flowers, his camera became to full with Kyungsoo.. Junmyeon re - checked the photos and found out about that.. 

 

"Did I take too much photos of him??" He tried to count the number and total nearly 200 of Kyungsoo photos were found.. 

 

It was almost evening after Junmyeon finished taking photos.. Kyungsoo was too tired to play that he fell asleep in his garden.. When Junmyeon came to call Kyungsoo to go back to town, he saw Kyungsoo seeing on chair.. He captured that one too.. The way Kyungsoo sleep was too cute to Junmyeon.. Junmyeon went closer to Kyungsoo and studied very detail of his face.. His milky white skin, thick eyebrow and long eye lashes, heart-shaped kissable lips and fluff hair on his forehead.. Junmyeon gently touched Kyungsoo lip.. closer their gap between them and pecked on Kyungsoo lips.. 

 

The younger was in deep sleep so he didn't wake up.. Junmyeon smiled and kissed on his cheek again.. Then he tried to wake up Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo woke up in half - eyelid and yawned like a kid.. 

 

"Kiddo.. tine to go back.. Thanks alot for today and let me treat you with dinner.. "

 

"Is that a date??" Kyungsoo asked with puppy eyes.. 

 

"A kinda..."

 

They spent their time at Italian restaurant.. talking about their childhood life..about their families.. shared their likes and dislikes, their interests and hobbies and even their ideal types..

 

"Why are you still single? They are handsome enough to be in relationship.." Kyungsoo asked Junmyeon..

 

"Love isn't really necessary to be a part of life... "

 

That answer made Kyungsoo disappointed.. but he felt happy that now he knew Junmyeon was single.. 

 

"What about you Kyungsoo yah?"

 

"The one I love is... too busy with his job... " Kyungsoo confessed indirectly but Junmyeon was too dull to realize.. And Junmyeon didn't seem surprised at using that word "his".. He also admitted that he only interested in same genre too but he didn't still see the one he loved.. 

 

"Be patient Kyungsoo yah.. If he really loves you..He will confess to you.. "

 

Kyungsoo just nodded...

 

It was their first date.. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was almost 6pm when Junmyeon came Kyungsoo floral shop and asked to watch movie together..

 

"Why so suddenly hyung?" 

 

"One of my customers is in that movie.. She wants me to watch this and cheer for her.. "

 

Little jealousy hit to Kyungsoo heart when he heard Junmyeon saying about a girl.. 

 

"I can't go.. I am busy.. "

 

"Don't do that Kyungsoo yah.. Please... " Junmyeon pouted and Kyungsoo couldn't resist his Aegyo... He ended up agreeing to go.. 

 

Movie time was 9pm and they still had some time to spend..So, they decided to walk in the park near the cinema.. It was nearly Christmas and so the weather was getting cold.. Kyungsoo forgot to take his coat and he was freezing like ice.. Junmyeon accidentally touch Kyungsoo hand with his palm and found out Kyungsoo hands were as cold as ice.. 

 

"Omg.. Kyungsoo.. you looked like ice now.. " Junmyeon took off his jacket and put over Kyungsoo.. 

 

"Hyung.. you will get cold too.. "

 

And they ended up sharing that coat.. Junmyeon hug Kyungsoo and put that coat over their shoulders.. Kyungsoo couldn't stop blushing and his face was totally look like tomato..

 

"Are you still cold Kyungsoo yah? Your face look like strawberry now.. " Junmyeon laughed.. rubbed his palm and put them on Kyungsoo cheeks.. "better now? I will make you warm.."

 

Kyungsoo couldn't say any words.. His heart was beating so fast and he couldn't think properly too.. 

 

"Look like cold hit your speaking system..  you can't talk now.. " Junmyeon teased Kyungsoo.. "Lets go to movie theatre now.. It will be warm more than here.. " Junmyeon grabbed Kyungsoo hand and led to theatre.. 

 

The movie was about Ghosts in the hills.. Junmyeon couldn't stop screaming whenever the shadows or some creepy voices came out.. He kept on holding Kyungsoo arm and Kyungsoo couldn't stop laughing.. At the time, the female ghost in white dress creepy figure appeared on screen suddenly and Junmyeon ended up putting both of his arms to Kyungsoo shoulder and hiding his face on Kyungsoo neck.. 

 

Kyungsoo could feel the breathing of Junmyeon on his shoulder and he tensed up.. Junmyeon also felt the scent of Kyungsoo and he began kissing Kyungsoo neck with his nose.. When Junmyeon hit the sweet spot and Kyungsoo giggled..

 

"Hyung.. it's tickle.. " 

 

Junmyeon cupped Kyungsoo face with his palm and looked at Kyungsoo.. Even though the theatre wasn't bright enough to see clearly, he could see Kyungsoo lovely doe-eyed and his thick lips.. Junmyeon could feel Kyungsoo was so excited that he couldn't look into Junmyeon eyes properly.. He kept on looking down his lap and his hands were intertwining each other.. Junmyeon put up Kyungsoo chin and made Kyungsoo look at his eyes.. Slowly, he enclosed the gap between and crashed on Kyungsoo lips.. 

 

Kyungsoo was too shocked that he didn't know how to react.. Moreover, it was his first kiss.. He didn't even know how to kiss.. Kyungsoo stayed like a statue and Junmyeon his lower lip.. The new feeling built on Kyungsoo chest and he slightly opened his mouth.. Junmyeon took the chance and entered his tongue into Kyungsoo cavern.. He held Kyungsoo waist tightly and his tongue explored Kyungsoo hot cavern... They stopped for a while to take air into their lungs..

 

"That's how you do when you are afraid?" Kyungsoo hit Junmyeon chest with his tiny fists.. 

 

Junmyeon laughed and hugged Kyungsoo tightly.. 

"I know it would be so sudden but I love you... "

 

That night was double triple shock for Kyungsoo.. That sudden confession made him wanna jump from his chair.. 

 

"You don't need to answer right now.. Moreover you once said you have someone to love and that person isn't realizing you and...." Junmyeon started non - stop speaking and Kyungsoo interrupted by saying one word..

 

"Pabo.. it's you... "

 

It was their first confession

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was Valentine day and Junmyeon was busy preparing to celebrate their first Valentine day at studio... Kyungsoo said he would bring the cake and so Junmyeon was preparing table.. He lighted some candles.. putting some balloons.. some random confessions words around his studio and a present for Kyungsoo in red box.. 

 

When Kyungsoo came bringing up their cake, Junmyeon ran to hug Kyungsoo and gave a peck on his lip.. 

 

"Happy Valentine day Baby... "

 

"Happy Valentine day..  "

 

They had their dinner first and then time to exchange the presents.. 

 

Junmyeon opened the present that Kyungsoo gave and saw a camera.. It was Canon EOS 5D Mark III Kit (EF 24-105 mm f/4L IS USM) DSLR  and the one that he wanted most but it was expensive and so he still couldn't effort..

 

"Baby.. This one is really expensive and I can't accept... "

 

"What a manner of rejecting gift from your lover Mr.Kim?" Kyungsoo pouted... 

 

Finally, Junmyeon ended up accepting the gift.. And Junmyeon opened his Red box to show present for Kyungsoo.. 

 

"I know it's still too early to give this kinda present but I can't wait anymore to make you are mine baby... will you marry me?" Junmyeon knee down and proposed to Kyungsoo.. 

 

Kyungsoo cried.. It was his dream to be with someone who valued him and now he had Junmyeon..

 

"I do..Hyung.. I will do only for you.. "

 

Junmyeon wiped out Kyungsoo tears and hugged him.. patted his back and whispered "I love you more than everything Soo.. be mine and be with me forever... "

 

After some moments of sharing kisses and love, they celebrated their Valentine day with cake that Kyungsoo brought.. To be amazed, the words on cake said Happy 2 year anniversary...

 

"Kyungsoo yah.. did you bring wrong cake? I think it's our very first Valentine..?" Junmyeon questioned..

 

Kyungsoo giggled.. "May be first for you.. but for me 2 years.. Remember when you came to take photo at natural park? I first saw you at there and I fell in love with you.. love at first sight.. "

 

"What? Wait a minute... that's why I think I know you somewhere.. " Junmyeon opened his laptop and started searching the files.. 

 

"Haha.. gotcha.. here.. my Baby.. " Junmyeon showed Kyungsoo that a photo of Kyungsoo smiling beside flowers.. "We are fated.. I deleted many photos that I took.. but you are still there.. "

 

Junmyeon went to hug Kyungsoo again and kissed him passionately... When the make out section is over, they closed the studio and went to home..

 

Kyungsoo house was near their shop so Junmyeon sent Kyungsoo to his house first... 

 

When they arrived Kyungsoo house, they kissed again to say good night.. 

 

"How many kiss have we shared??" Kyungsoo giggled and asked Junmyeon..

 

"It will take years to count baby.. but I still remember our first kiss.. "

 

"In movie theatre? When you were so scary to death?" Kyungsoo teased..

 

Junmyeon smirked and chuckled.. "It was 2nd time.. "

 

"What? No first time.. " Kyungsoo protested..

 

"Remember when we went to your grandparents forest for my thesis? You were sleeping there and I came to wake you up right? At that time.. I stole a kiss from you baby... " 

 

Hearing Junmyeon words, Kyungsoo became to blush and hit Junmyeon arm.. "You brat... "

 

"Let me show you more side of me.. I am too tired to pretend like an angel.. " Junmyeon carried Kyungsoo in bridal style and went into the house.. 

 

Tonight gonna be the longest night ever...

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N : OMG!!! Finally finished. .. I was about to post it on Valentine day but I was too busy with my study for my exam and so it was a bit late now.. :(

Sorry again... my fic :"(

 

Happy late Valentine Day to all and this fic dedicated to Kyungmyeon *3 years anniversay* 3 years since their debut teaser out.. 

 

Let's wish them to be long live and to have more moments in future.. kekeke.. and I can't wait for their come back and Our Appa Eomma cheesy moments.. 

*Cmt if u wanna know what after Junmyeon carried Kyungsoo in bridal style and went into the house* # devil smirk # :P then then I will think to post part. 2