My Brothers and The Wedding

My Brothers and The Wedding

Title: My Brothers and The Wedding

Words: 10k

Characters: Luhan (Xiao Lu) , Kris (Wu Yifan), Luhan's Brothers (Kim Jongin, Kim Sehun, Kim Joonmyeon, Kim Jongdae) and others

Tags: Fluff, Marriageau, Familyau, Krishan

Summary: Luhan is getting married and his brothers will do everything to stop it

 

"A brother's love is to be treasured"



A seabed of roses stand before Luhan as he opened his eyes. The entire place was very quiet but peaceful indeed. The lake sparkled in its glistening state, a thing that is admired the most by Luhan. The moon shone upon the features of the cold yet handsome man on a romantically covered rowboat as he stand awaiting the arrival of his lover. His heavenly smile grew wider when his eyes met with his most beloved person in the whole wide world, Wu Yifan. The latter offered his hand and his beautiful angel accepted, while giggling in a melodic manner.

 

"Watch your step, Xiao Lu." Kris teased.

"Shut it, Fanfan. You're ruining the moment" Luhan countered.

 

Kris' laugh was music to Luhan's ears, which made the latter fall in love deeper with this romantic man in front of him. Kris positioned Luhan on the safest side of the boat, which was covered by a small cushion with some deer stuff toys surrounding it, making Luhan squeal cutely.

 

Their journey to the middle of the lake was peaceful just like what Luhan describe to the place earlier. Once the distance satisfied Kris, he settled down behind Luhan, letting the said doe boy press his back on the taller man. Kris laid his back on the cushion as Luhan used him as his personal but warm cushion. Both of them watched the moon shine beautifully, which fixed Luhan's eyes to the sight. Kris knew how to distract Luhan so he secretly pulled a rope beside his head and waited for his surprise to come.

 

"Why are you chuckling Kris?"

"You are so going to love this."

"You know that what you said didn't make sense-"

 

Luhan didn't finish what he was saying as thousands of rose petals came to his view. He sat straight up and clumsily stood up as he reached each rose petal he came in contact with. He picked each one out and smelled the fresh scent of the blooming roses. Its like it was a miracle when a wind filled with rose petals passed by endlessly. His activity was interrupted when he felt a warm backhug so he accepted it, hugging Kris tightly.

 

"Stop acting cute like that Lulu."

"I don't need to because I really am." Luhan replied with pride

"When did you get this cocky hm?" Kris asked his lover but nonetheless, it was true.

"Ever since I fell in love with you."

 

Kris hummed in response, swaying his precious doe-eyed lover in his arms. He started humming Luhan's favorite song like a lullaby which made the latter react furiously with a blush in tact on his soft cheeks.

 

Luhan closed his eyes as he let his blush take its spot and opened his eyes again to see the rose petals dancing around their position. The moonlight was evident on the lake that made the petals somehow sparkle like Luhan had dreamt of. This romantic scene was perfect to his eyes and it made him even the most luckiest person in the world because Kris or his Yifan is the most romantic man he has ever met.

 

"I don't know how you managed to do that but it was breathtaking Kris. Thank you." Luhan said full of gratitude and loveliness

"But nothing can compare on how you take my breath away, Xiao Lu." Kris admitted in seriousness.

 

Luhan turned around and looked deeply at Kris' eyes. His eyes were full of sincerity and god, how he wants to give his first kiss right away to this delicate and perfect man in front of him. He knew that the said man was serious, which made him lovable in every way.

 

"You know, you are a great snatcher." Kris teased.

"Thanks for the compliment Kris. You just ruined the moment" Luhan rolled his eyes with a glint of humor.

 

Kris chuckled as Luhan pouted but the pout was long gone when the next action Kris did, cause Luhan to drop his jaw. Kris kneeled, with his left leg lower than his right. He held Luhan's hand with possessiveness and started caressing it gently. I am manly, Kris. I really am so stop doing what you are doing you lovable and romantic idiot. 

 

Luhan locked his eyes when Kris looked at him lovingly. He looked through the man's eyes and the only thing he can see was a reflection of himself. Say that Kris is totally whipped with Luhan but it was true and this made Luhan never doubt that Kris loves him with his life. He's the only human being that Kris is looking at or has the reason to live at.

 

This made Luhan's precious eyes started to glisten with crystal clear water, but he has to hold it up as Kris started to open his mouth, letting the doe boy hear his lover's deep but intimidating voice.

 

"And I would never lie and joke about it in any way. Ever since I first saw you, it was love at first sight. Your beauty is nothing compared to the others and so, you captured my attention. When I met you personally, your smile, your personality was very inspiring and captivating. You made me worry to no extent and you were a beautiful angel spreading your wings freely. The next thing I knew, you captured my mind, filling every thought of mine about you. When we became what we are right now, you accepted my flaws and I accepted yours, since each flaw makes you even perfect. The next thing I knew, you captured my heart. That's three things you snatched, Xiao Lu. Three things that are important to me. But there are three words that can't be compared to the ones you got from me because I am giving it to you without a doubt and not to anyone."

 

Kris showed his rare smile, a smile that made Luhan special because this smile was only meant for him to see.

 

"Luhan, wo ai ni (I love you)"

 

Luhan used his free hand to cover his widening mouth when Kris was shuffling something from his pocket. His tears betrayed him once he saw a very familiar small red velvet box in Kris' possession. I haven't even opening it yet he's crying already. My emotional Xiao Lu. Kris happily thought. He opened the small box and a beautiful pink diamond in the middle of the gold banded ring was inside. Oh my ing- it can't be!

 

"I give you my all, even my life for you so will you be my beloved wife, Kim Luhan?"



"So what did you say?" Sehun curiously asked.

 

Luhan's brothers just went closer and closer to Luhan's face just to hear Luhan's answer to the ing Wu Yi Fan who just stole their little brother's heart in a blink of an eye. Please say no, please say no. They all thought. Luhan frowned at his brothers' action, which made his brothers' smiling in victory.

 

They fist bumped in the air and high-five each other for successfully regaining their brother's heart back. But the maknae grinned at his brothers' for absolutely misunderstanding his emotions. Its not bad to fool them around in a few seconds.

 

"Of course, I said yes es!" Luhan declared while smiling widely as he showed off the beautiful engagement ring that Kris gave to him. That's right my brothers, I am finally getting married!

 

His brothers stopped cheering and looked at him furiously, especially to that ring. They dropped their jaws and approached Luhan's face nearer as they shouted a "What did you ing say, Kim Luhan?!" Song Qian/ Victoria (As she preferred) is very happy at Luhan's engagement to Yifan since he liked the boy too for his pleasing personality and not to mention, that rare gentleman vibe that is hard to find these days.

 

The mother of the 5 brothers shooed his sons away from her little baby and protected the latter. Luhan giggled at his mother's wink, taking it as a protective action to defend Yifan from any harm from his brothers.

 

"Okay, grow up boys. Since your little sister got engage-"

"Umma! I'm a boy and I am manly!"

"Then you should have proposed to Yifan first. But anyway, your beautiful face says it otherwise. Since your little brother is engage, then let's welcome your future brother-in-law, Wu Yi Fan with open arms!" Victoria said, getting excited all the sudden because finally, a man manned up to take the risk to fight for Luhan.

 

The brothers looked at each other and shouted a "No way in hell!" at their own mother. They crossed their arms on their chest and they decided not to give Luhan up to some tall yet handsome weird guy (They got it from Luhan's description, except for the weird part since they all think that Luhan's pursuers are weird) who just appeared out of nowhere. They immediately walked out of the dining table and went to their respective rooms.

 

Victoria sighed and her eyes followed her sons going back to their room. This is going to be harder than I thought. Luhan thought worryingly. But Yifan is a very understanding man so I bet my brothers will give up sometime.



Yifan waited patiently at the cafe where he first met his future wife (or what Luhan preferred, a manly husband). He sipped his coffee and blew his breath in the cold breezing wind. He tapped his fingers on the table as he smiled to what exactly caused him to meet Luhan for the first time

 

It was always a very busy day for him being a top student in the class, working hard to aim a scholarship at a very prestigious school and being the basketball captain of the school. And he badly needed a place to relax. It was very unusual of him to lose control of his mind or get distracted for all the mess that's been going on and he needed his mind to at least know the meaning of rest.

 

He followed Chanyeol's advice of entering this cafe where his bestfriend eventually had a love at first sight at the cashier boy. He sighed at the front door of the cafe, doubting if he should enter such an adult place for him but Chanyeol said "never doubt your bestfriend's advice" 'Like I would ever doubt the likes of you.'

 

Nonetheless, he entered the cafe for the first time and it was anything he unexpected. The place was quiet but there's a background music with a ring to it and the decoration was placed beautifully. It gave him a calm goosebump making him adore the place.

 

He seated to who cares where he seated. He shifted himself comfortable and it was very soft and warm. But when does a non-living thing like a chair move? That's where he accidentally met the doe boy.

 

"Uhmmm excuse me but if you want a more comfortable seat THEN YOU BETTER FIND A REAL SEAT, NOT A PERSON YOU DUMB !"

 

Oh what a splendid day he will remember for a lifetime.

 

"So, you just called me here so that I could be ignored?"

 

Kris looked up to Luhan, who was smiling irritatingly at him, which caused the former to chuckle at him. No matter how angry Luhan is, he still looks cute.

 

Kris stood up and kissed his fiancee's cheeks and he could feel those cheeks hot from the blush. Luhan pouted and Kris took the advantage to blow at it, making the pout go away. Luhan blushed furiously and he started giving Kris some light punches at his shoulder.

 

"Hey! You almost stole my first kiss!" Luhan angrily pouted at me

"But I would have gotten it already since its all mine" Kris winked at Luhan

 

Luhan sighed and blushed defeatedly but he gave Kris a light peck on the cheek. Luhan thought that he's very lucky to have Kris as his fiancee and boyfriend of 3 years straight because the said man is very considerate and understanding of his request. In adult terms, Luhan is still a after all those years with Kris. No making love and not even getting to kiss Luhan on the lips because "a first kiss should only be given after the marriage ceremony" and still, Kris still loved him and he's content on just kissing Luhan's cheek, cuddly hugs and on being with him. No wonder his mother liked Kris the first time he met him.

 

Both of them sat together in a love couch on the cafe, which is a latest addition to the cafe's features thanks to Luhan and Kris' ever-blooming relationship. Luhan played with Kris' fingers which are in contrast to his owns. Kris' hands are bigger but warm while his are soft and delicate. More like a girl's

 

Luhan scoffed at his own thought which caught Kris' to question him for the sudden action.

 

"What's with the scoff hm? Are you thinking that your hands are girly?" Kris said making Luhan pout because Damn, is he a mind-reader or something?

"Aish. All the time you are right."

"Oh yes, I am. But no matter what, you are girly you know." Kris teased

"That sounded like you love me for a fling." Luhan told Kris with a hint of sadness

"Not like that. You are really girly but I love all your recessive manly genes."

 

Luhan looked at Kris in disbelief because he knew from the heart, Kris was referring to his manly features but from looking directly at Kris' eyes, he knew he was wrong. Luhan hummed at Kris and decided to let it go. Suddenly, he remembered that he should tell something important to Kris.

 

"My brothers want to meet you." Luhan said sadly, as his smile disappeared from his flawless face

"But why the frowny face?" Kris replied softly as he cupped Luhan's cheeks to make the latter smile

"They don't accept you. They have some serious brother complex over me." Luhan noted as he sipped another drink of coffee

"But they didn't say they can't" Kris said with confidence

 

Luhan kept silent but he smiled as he sipped another drink. He felt lucky to have Kris because unlike his previous suitors, Kris never gives up on him easily. And not to mention, he's so persistent on meeting my brothers for the first time. Luhan sighed and held Kris' hands and entertwining it with his own. Maybe Kris is right.

 

"So when am I going to meet them?"



"What's the plan Chen?" Suho asked.

 

The four brothers gathered in Chen's room to plan to stop their youngest's wedding. They couldn't allow to marry off their brother to some guy they didn't met. Why couldn't Luhan just chose Yixing as his boyfriend since they all knew the pretty boy very well? At least he's better than this Wu Yi Fan guy.

 

"What's so good about that Wu Yi Fan that he made Luhan accept his proposal?" Kai questioned

"Maybe he seduced Luhan into his handsomeness and fooled him with his charms. That's the worst of all men" Sehun angrily stated.

"If that's so, then we should drive him away from Luhan!!!!!" Chen declared as he punched his bed for no reason

"But how?" Suho questioned back.

 

Chen sat down for a minute and the brothers brainstormed as to what they can do. They were Luhan's smart older brothers after all and they will never back down on this. Chen glanced at his computer and he got an idea. Oooooo, I'm a born genius!!!

 

"Sehun, let's see what we can do from stalking" Chen smirked as he pointed out the computer screen. We are taking you down Wu Yi Fan for stealing our brother



"Is it getting cold in here?" Kris asked, indirectly admitting he got goosebumps. Is someone talking about me?

"Seriously? Its already ing noon of the day where the HOTTEST temperature is currently taking its toll and you are asking if its getting cold in here?" Luhan sarcastically answered his fiance's question.

 

Kris sighed at Luhan's hinted sarcasm (Taking note that the latter is just needing the warmth he needs) And he's just getting even cuter when he does that. He removed his hand from Luhan's hand, causing the latter to whine from the suddent lost of warmth, but he put his arm around the doe boy, making him blush all of the sudden.

 

"Feeling cold?" Kris teased Luhan as he raised his eyebrow at him, darkening Luhan's blush even more.

"Oh shut up. Are you showing off?" Luhan said to Kris, not because he's awfully warm, but he caught other people's attention. His gesture is making me embarass

"Why? Is it illegal to show them off that you are mine?" Kris replied loudly and winked at Luhan

 

Luhan shook his head at Kris' boldness but giggled later on because Kris isn't afraid and is even proud to show to everyone that he is his. He hugged the taller's broad arms tightly but sneaked a peck on the cheek on Kris.

 

"Now that's illegal" Luhan joked which made Kris smile.

"Oh it really is." Kris gazed intently at his fiance, which made Luhan looked at him back. Oh how I love him even more. I hope my brothers accept him. He's the perfect one for me.



"Where the hell did that goosebump came from?!" All of them exclaimed. Maybe someone is talking about us.

 

All of them shrugged and continued taking action on their perfectly organized plan. It was a very brilliant idea IF they aren't going to use it on their own brother because its the worst idea ever. But each of them thought its for the best.

 

"But when is that guy going to be here?" Sehun asked out of the blue.

"Speaking of when, its-"

"Boys, come down here! They're here!" Victoria interrupted Chen's supposed answer.

 

They all looked at their portfolio's filled from Plans A to Z and they are so confident that they will kick out Wu Yi Fan's part on their brother's hea. Ohhhh, a rhyme.

 

Since they wanted to show off, they dressed up smartly and in the most handsome way that Luhan will come back into their arms and put Wu Yi Fan in shame and in embarassment. Once their done prepping, they went out of their rooms and walked like gentlemen down the stairs. They could hear giggles from downstairs Probably mom so they hurried to see this Wu Yi Fan guy personally.

 

"Where are they anyway? Have they chickened out mom?" Luhan said impatiently

"Chickened out? Oh please Luhan, you came back to us like a chicken." Chen answered back.

 

Luhan stood up from his seat and the unknown guy too did the same gesture. The four brothers formed a straight line and crossed their arms. If a bunch of fangirls were in front of them right now, all of them should have fainted already but sadly, Luhan and their mother got used to them so their charms don't work at them.

 

"So this is where you get your fashion sense Luhan." The unknown guy, they assumed it must be the Wu Yi Fan guy, said making their youngest brother nudged him at the arm.

"Shut up."

 

Chen looked at Wu Yi Fan from top to bottom and damn, this guy tops from all of the suitors that chased Luhan. His slick, shoujo-type hair, the evident and sharp jawline plus the y collarbone, his perfectly manly curved body, his superior height and not to mention his cold yet daring face. Is he a model or something?

 

"I hate to admit it hyung but he's damn handsome." Suho whispered to Chen

"But we are more handsome right hyung?" Kai whispered

"Yeah, because we have Sehun." Chen deadpanned because there is no way they are going to give up so easily from this 'god-looking' fiance of Luhan.

"What?" Sehun asked, hearing his hyungs calling his name

"Oi! Greet back you starstudded hyungs! Who told you to dress up like freaking models in the house!" Luhan snapped at them out of their small conversation.

 

Luhan was tapping his heels on the marble floor (They are exceedingly rich) as he await his brothers' response. Unaware to his brothers, Kris already bowed formally and introduced himself.

 

Not wanting to disappoint their brother even more, they bowed back only for the sake of Luhan's satisfaction and introduced theirselves but only with their names.

 

"Nice to meet you all. Well, you are all older than me so I should address you all formally." Kris said with a respectful tone.

Smart move huh, pretty boy. Wait, did he just called us old! Suho was held back by his brothers silently because Wu Yi Fan just said to them the O word and its very insulting to Suho, even though he's not the oldest.

 

"HAHAHAHA!!!! You are all old!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAA" Luhan laughed as he pointed out each of his brothers.

"Why you little-" Suho used all of his strength to break off from the hold of his brothers, who all scrambled just to stop him until he stopped by himself because of-

"Luhan, its bad to insult them. They're your hyungs." Kris scolded nicely which caused Luhan to nod at him and apologized back to his brothers.

"I'm sorry hyungs."

 

The siblings dropped their jaw because they never thought this day would come. Luhan, apologizing to us?! Did this guy do some black magic or something? Chen thought as he eyed Kris dangerously.

 

Luhan noticed the stares of his brothers so he cleared his throat to properly introduced his handsome fiance.

 

"Hyungs, I would like to meet you my handsome and intelligent fiance, Wu Yi Fan." Luhan grinned widely as he braced his arm to Kris' arm.

 

Now that caused some awkward silence. Victoria eyed her sons to stop death glaring Kris, who was gulping by the tension that her sons are creating. When will they ever learn?

 

"Okay boys. Let's go have some dinner, shall we?" Victoria invited her sons and another additional member of the family.



"Dinner is served!" Victoria said as she dished out the meal on the table.

 

The brothers were already hungry from all their planning to stop the wedding so they ate like hungry people. Luhan rolled his eyes on his brothers but fixed his eyes on Kris, who was smiling on his brothers.

 

"Are you mesmerized or something?" Luhan questioned Kris as he was not start eating his own meal.

"Nope. I just remembered my mother and father." Kris answered as he started to eat. Until he got interrupted by no other than the overprotective brothers of Luhan.

"So tell us about yourself Kris." Chen raised the question, pausing the remaining three scheming brothers from eating. Here goes our step to victory!

"My name is Wu Yi Fan, born November 6, 1990, aged 20-"

"So are you aware that you are younger than Luhan by months? That clearly states you're his dongsaeng." Sehun smiled secretly for countering the information.

"He is aware, HYUNG. Besides, he doesn't look like a dongsaeng to me." Luhan defended

"And he accepts that fact." Kris added.

 

Luhan is defending his guy as usual. We better find a hole on him or we will lose for sure. No one ever gets away from this. "We're happy to here that." Suho faked a smile and nudged Chen to continue the plan.

 

"Okay. Continue introducing yourself." Chen gave Kris the signal to continue even more.

"I study at Seoul High School and hold myself numerous positions: President of the Student Council, Captain of the Basketball Team and the Top Notcher of our batch." Kris grinned proudly at himself for being able to balance everything in place.

Show off "Show off." Luhan said his brothers' thoughts and punched Kris' arm lightly, not irritated that Kris showed off to his hyungs.

"Any exes?" Kai raised his eyebrow, attacking Kris the second time. But unknown to him, Kris is way better than that.

"None actually. Just mutual interactions but it didn't reach to that level because of Luhan here. My eyes were only fixed on him and I never thought to love anyone except for him." Kris smiled as he looked at Luhan's eyes intently.

 

I just fell in love with him all over again. He's so committed at me. Luhan smiled back as he intertwined his hands with Kris' big ones but he did it underneath the table because of the brother alert.

 

Damn, he's so good. "Enough telling about yourself. Tell us about your family." Chen asked trying to divert the category and find some possible holes on the guy.

 

"My family is composed of three: Me, My Mother and My Father. They're always away to do some business matters so I am always alone in our house." Kris explained and tried to hide his sad expression, but it wasn't go unnoticed by the love of his life. Oh Kris. These brothers of mine, you are all so going to pay for it!

"Alone? Then you two did some wild things there." Kai remarked casually as he made circles on a wine glass.

"WE DID NOT!" Luhan slammed his hand on the table, shocking his mother and Kris except for his brothers who just looked at him like nothing happened.

 

Luhan was getting boiled up because his brothers are doing the Q and A portion as their plan to find something dirty about his suitors and purposely make them give up because of their unworthiness to have Luhan. But Luhan's high temperature began to cool down as Kris held his hand and muttered some comforting words to him.

 

Luhan sat down again and crossed his arms. I hope Kris can make a good comeback about this.

 

"Hyungs, it looks like we really did something but its just on the level of pecks on the cheeks and soft cuddles. I respect Luhan's request that until we are married, we wouldn't do any ual activity." As Kris answered back too casually than Luhan's brothers did, the latters spit their water out on the table because the way Kris answered Why is it normal for him to say that in front of us?!

"YAH! Yifan!!!! You ert!" Luhan screamed as he punched Kris' shoulder

"Did I say something wrong?" Kris looked at Luhan, unaware that the ual word isn't a normal word to hear for the Kim Family.

"Nothing Kris. Just let them be." Victoria said as she glared down her sons for such an enormous reaction. What's with the ual word anyway?

"Okay then ummm....Mrs. Kim-"

"Call me Mom please." Victoria grinned

"Okay then Mom." Kris grinned back

 

Oh he didn't just call mom Mom. Chen gripped his knife, preparing to stab Kris right here right now but he loosened up as he saw Luhan dangerously glaring at him. So two are playing this game right now huh?

 

Before the brothers can even pester Kris back for more questions, Luhan finally saved the day by pulling Kris with him and before leaving out of sight "We are just going to get some fresh air." Luhan screamed from the doorway before slamming the door, leaving the brothers shocked by their brother's behavior. He didn't do that before.

 

"You little troublemakers! How long will you stop ruining Luhan's lovelife?" Victoria scolded her sons.

"But Mom, what if Kris broke his heart just like the others?!" Sehun stood up, answering his mother.

"I tell you, he wouldn't! Did you see the look on the boy's face when he looks at Luhan? He looks sincere about him, unlike the others!" Victoria defended the two lovers.

"He's just acting everything!" Kai followed Sehun's gesture.

"Urgh! I am tired seeing Luhan crying because of all of you! Let's see what Yifan will do to turn you all upside down." Victoria angrily said to her sons as she marched her way upstairs.

"We are just protecting him from people like Dad." The brothers muttered sadly as they went back to their respective rooms. There is no way we are giving him up that easily. If Kris is going to play this game of ours, we will make him give up like the rest. Sehun thought, determined to bring down every suitor just like Kris.



"I'm sorry about that, Yifan. Our dinner with them ended in a disaster." Luhan apologized, getting Kris' attention directed to him instead of the beautiful nature around them.

"Its fine you know. After all, they barely know me that much" Kris reassured.

"But they are asking too much. You don't know what those four can do. But I can tell you, you got them pissed off, Mom letting you to call her mom." Luhan smiled but frowned back 

"Are you still willing to marry me?"

"Oh, Xiao Lu. You said I'm persistent right?" Kris raised his eyebrow and his mouth twitched upward.

"Yeah. Its your middle name anyway." Luhan smiled back as he pecked Kris' cheek. "Thank you." Luhan said as he gazed at Kris' brown orbs intently and lovingly.

 

The couple looked up at the moon, its light shining them below as they walked endlessly through the night. Its like the moon is giving its blessing on them. When will my brothers ever give up on me? Luhan sighly thought.



"That Wu Yifan guy-" Chen grumbled.

"Is too cunning!" Suho punched the pillow beside him as Kai and Sehun nodded furiously.

"But not for long." Chen retained his smirked as he commenced Plan B.



Days went on for Kris vs. the Kim Brothers and Luhan find it hilarious. The fight was clearly on Kris' side as he continued to foil each plan his brothers threw at him. 

 

There were plans to humiliate Kris on public by showing off some of his embarassing videos but Luhan intentionally put on a video where his brothers were drunk and danced on the streets, which made their mother furious at her sons.

 

There were times that the brothers tried to taint Luhan's innocence but unknown to them, Kris is very aware on every good and bad traits Luhan has, which he accepts fully.

 

The brothers tried everything to break off the engagement but nothing was that close enough. Until they reached Plan L on their list.

 

"Are you sure we are going to use this one?" Suho questioned as he read Plan L silently.

"Yeah. I am doubting about this plan." Sehun said.

"I am sure that this one will work." Chen said as he started to do step one of the plan "At least it has a better name."

"What's good about this title? Plan L: Pretty Boy?" Sehun read aloud clumsily because it recall doesn't make sense. They titled every plan alphabetically except for this one.

"At least its not like Plan B's name. Who names it Plan Balls anyway?" Chen groaned in annoyance for someone to think such a nonsense name

"Luhan likes balls anyway so why complain?" Kai pointed out too clearly but Suho thought he has a point.

"Damn it guys. Stop getting into your ual desires. Just call him already!"

"Alright Jongdae. Here I go, doing some ty call. You better make sure about this." Sehun lazily picked up his phone as he called someone essential to their plan.



The couple went together in the cafe shop to do their regular activities until Luhan stopped his tracks as he saw someone very familiar to him going to their direction.

 

"Yi-YIXING?!" Luhan shouted in disbelief as he caught the said man's attention.

"Luhan? Is that you?" Yixing said as he smiled his signature dimple smile, making the customers around them melt into it.

"YEAH! ITS ME YOU !" Luhan shrieked as he hugged Yixing too tightly.

 

Chanyeol, who was busy flirting with the cashier guy, approached Kris as the two reunited friends did their moment. He made sure if Kris is alright, after all he's his bestfriend anyway.

 

"You okay there man?" Chanyeol asked

"Of course I am. I know all about Yixing and Luhan anyway." Kris smiled gently as he watched Yixing and Luhan talk to catch up with each other.

"No hint of jealousy in there?" Chanyeol teased because he knows everything about Yixing and Luhan too because of his lovely crush on the sides.

 

Kris nodded, not caring that Yixing and Luhan had a past but it turns out, it just turned to be a fling. Especially if Yixing is the first of Luhan's suitors to get kicked out by the brothers.

 

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow but sighed at Kris' assurance about his and Luhan's relationship. Even Chanyeol can say that the two already developed a deeper bond and the two are perfect for each other, even though they have some countering personalities, it just pieced their flaws perfectly.

 

Both men crossed their arms as they walked slowly to approach Luhan's side but Chanyeol could only think on how this Yixing guy look at Luhan. I smell something very fishy around here.

 

"Oi, Luhan! Don't leave your fiance left out on the open! There are many predators around here." Chanyeol joked, causing Luhan to break off the talk he has with Yixing and clinged himself on Kris' arm.

 

Luhan looked around but he knew Chanyeol's not joking him around. Women were drooling directly at Kris because Who wouldn't?

 

"You little erts! Divert your eyes somewhere! This one's taken!" Luhan shouted in the cafe out of protectiveness.

 

Chanyeol laughed at Luhan's cute gesture and sideglanced Yixing's expression and that's bad. His expression is very deadly. He better not destroy these two's relationship!

 

"So this must be Wu Yi Fan. Nice meeting you." Yixing smiled but with a dark aura as he eyed Kris dangerously.

"Nice meeting you too, Zhang Yixing." Kris smiled back unknown the aura Yixing is giving him.

"Congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you Yixing." Luhan bowed in gratitude.

"When's the wedding?" Yixing asked

"We haven't set a date yet but its on my favorite day." Luhan eyesmiled at Kris and blushed when he saw Kris smiled at him sweetly.

"So there's still time." Yixing smirked and eyed the couple "Well then. I'll see you someday Luhan and Yifan." Yixing said with something poisonous underneath his tone.

 

Luhan and Kris said their goodbyes and waved at Yixing's retreating back. Chanyeol tsked at the way Yixing answered back and it has some hidden intention.

 

He pulled the couple on the counter and questioned them about their obliviousness about the Yixing guy.

 

"Oi, you two! Aren't you smelling something fishy about him?"

"What is there to?" Luhan and Kris asked Chanyeol back at the same time.

"Well, that's cute but you two are absolutely pabos! He's planning something."

"Yeollie's right. I sensed something back there." The cashier guy said.

"Ohhhh..... Yeollie?" Luhan teased as he raised his eyebrow, making the cashier guy blushed furiously and Chanyeol flustered a bit.

"Oi, don't change the topic here!"

"Alright Chanyeol. We will look into this but keep on a lookout for him okay? I don't trust our instincts." Kris admitted honestly.

"I knew that very well." Chanyeol said clearly as he touched his chin.



"I told you the plan wouldn't work! Those two are too engaged in theirselves anyway." Sehun said as they spied outside of the cafe. 

 

The brothers spied everything right from the start that Yixing entered the cafe ahead of the couple as they planned. But they saw how the two are very well in love with each other. Now that shuddered all four of them because there is no way such thought crossed their mind. Are we ready to give him up?

 

"NO WAY!" The brothers shouted in unison but ducked back in the bushes as they saw the couple and some tall guy waved back at them. They are leaving the cafe huh.

 

But something heartstopping caused the brothers to stand up from their hiding place. Someone pushed the couple on the road and Luhan ended on the floor.

 

"Stupid passerby! How dare he pushed Luhan and Yifan like that!" Sehun hissed angrily but not too loud because it would blow out their cover.

"Hey! That's so rude!" Luhan shouted as Kris stood up first. Luhan looked at his hands and saw something missing. My ring!

", get back here and give me back my freaking ring! Face me like a man!" Luhan demanded.

 

The guy ran quickly as he could and like on cue, as Luhan looked front, he saw an approaching car, speeding on the road and it was about to hit him. Luhan closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands.

 

"LUHAN NO!!!!!!!" The brothers shouted as they ran towards their brother

 

But Luhan heard his brothers and that's what all left. But that's funny, why aren't I feeling any pain anyway?  Luhan opened his eyes and his face became horrified because he saw his sweet Kris, bloodied on the floor and badly unconscious.

 

"YIFAN! YIFAN!!!" Luhan screamed as he approached Kris' body. He put his body on his lap and straddled Kris as he called for help.

 

"Please someone call the ing ambulance! Chanyeol you ing ! Stop flirting in there and start helping me! Yixing, come back and help me out here! Dae hyung, Myun hyung, Jongin hyung and Sehun hyung, please help me! Kris you better wake up and don't leave me crying here like an !" Luhan cried, pleaded and cursed loudly as he cradled Kris into his arms.

 

The brothers were shocked to hear Luhan call them in their respective nicknames that young Luhan gave them. A sudden feeling of pain caused the brothers to leave their spying gear and run to the wounded couple.

 

"Luhan, Luhan!" The brothers shouted as they reached Luhan

"Hyungs! Hyungs! Please help Yifan! My Yifan!" Luhan cried as he put himself on the arms of Sehun.

"There, there Luhan. Yifan is going to be alright." Sehun assured his youngest brother as Suho called the ambulance.

 

Suho angrily threw his cellphone on the floor because the ambulance won't reach them quick in time. "What are we going to do!" Suho said in frustration. But Chen had a better idea but its going to be crazy.

 

"Kai, can you drive any car quickly?" Chen asked as he pulled Kai with him.

"As long as it has wheels hyung but I don't have my car here. Why ask anyway?" Kai raised his eyebrow.

 

Chen winked as he ran in front of the approaching car. I can't believe I am doing this. Chen fished something out of his pocket and opened a badge. He raised it in front of his chest and took out his gun, pointing it at the stopping car.

 

"Police! Get your out of your seat this instance!" Chen ordered, making the driver get out of the car quickly.

"Sehun! Carry Yifan in the car!" Chen ordered.

"Chen, are you crazy!" Kai scolded but ran inside the car anyway.

 

The Kims entered the car simultaneously, with Sehun, Kris, Luhan and Suho on the back while Chen and Kai on the front. Kai pressed the accelerating pedal and drove with high speed. While driving, a very nervous Suho asked Chen out of the blue.

 

"Jongdae, I don't want to go to jail."

"Junmyeon, calm your nerves down. My gracious. The court will understand anyway."

"But we gotta do something about with me exceeding the speed limit!" Kai pressed the opposite pedal because there are police stopping them.

"Sir, sorry to stop you but you're exceeding the speed limit. You better go to the precinct and-"

"Damn you little s! We are in a state of emergency here and a life depends on it!" Chen snickered.

"I don't care if a life depends on it! A violation on the court is-"

"Detective Kim Sehun of the Higher Department reporting. You are all promoted for doing excellent work but if you ever don't show any sympathy to some high-speeding drivers, I am going to reconsider it." Sehun deadpanned coldly, increasing nervousness on the police officers.

"Mi-Mr. K-Kim Se-sehun?! Ye-yes Sir! S-sorry!" The policemen bowed down numerous times and Kai pressed the pedal quickly, driving off in high speed.

"You little showoff." Chen snorted.

 

Sehun crossed his arms with pride because its not bad to use some authority after all. Before another round of brother battle comes in, Luhan shrieked in his seat, not feeling Kris' warmth.


"Hyung, we are losing him!!!!!!!"

"Luhan, calm down okay?" Suho reassured Luhan as he started to do some raw first aid.

"Sehun, apply pressure on the wounded area."

"Are you kidding me? There ain't no specific area!"

"Okay, change of plans. We really need to reach the hospital as quickly as we could because we don't have supplies in here." Suho said.

"Jongin hyung, we are counting on you." Luhan pleaded.

 

Kai looked on his front mirror, eyeing Luhan with assurance "Count on me, Luhan."

 

Kai pressed the pedal harder and he professionally evaded each car. The rest of the population inside the car were praying hard for a safe ride because Kai is clearly killing them. Luhan was panicking because "Are you giving Yifan a quick death?!"

 

Kai didn't mind the other people outside because every second counts and shouldn't wasted. He rushed the car inside the emergency lane and once he made a full stop, everyone except for him, jolted in front and almost skipped a heartbeat for the sudden impact.

 

Chen smacked Kai's head for doing such a deadly and dangerous stunt because Yifan doesn't deserve a death like that. "You are not going to drive like that ever again." "We have important matters to take care of." Kai pointed out seriously.

 

Suho bursted the car door open as he told Sehun to carry Yifan with him. The former pushed the emergency door in a blast and it scared the doctors and nurses on duty. "I need a room now!" Suho ordered.

 

The medical staff rushed around and find vacant people to fill in the emergency room. "D-dr. Kim, the room at the end of the hallway is available." The nurse informed Suho nervously. "Thank you. Sehun hurry up and lay Yifan down on the table, its my turn."

 

Sehun and Suho ran up to the said room and the former laid Yifan down on the hospital bed. Suho gestured Sehun to leave the room and assist Luhan and the others to enter the hospital. As Sehun got out of the emergency room, nurses and assitant doctors rushed in and closed the door once Suho got a hold of a medical equipment.

 

The three brothers rushed up to where Sehun is standing. Luhan was forced to sit down by his brothers before he can even touch the door handle of the emergency room. They await for Suho to come out and tell everything is going to be alright. But every minute passed caused Luhan to fear for Kris' safety because back on the ride, Kris already lost a lot of blood.

 

The three brothers eyed each other and comforted Luhan as the latter prayed to the heavens to save his precious Yifan because he deserves anything but that.

 

"Suho will do his best, Luhan." Chen patted Luhan's head, assuring that Suho will really save Kris.

"He will kill him, hyung." Kai joked.

 

Luhan glared at Kai's supposed joke and started to shed anoher round of tears.

 

"I guess its a bad joke haha" Kai laughed nervously as Sehun is death-glaring at him as of the moment.

"Does it look like it?!" Sehun deadpanned then turned his attention to his crying brother, comforted by Chen's words.



"Is he alright?" Sehun questioned once Suho is on sight.

"Now, that's surprising." Suho raised his eyebrows because he never thought that one of his brothers would actually ask about Kris' condition.

"As much as I would like to kill him, he's fine. His blood levels are still low but proper nutrition is all he needs. I moved him on a private room on the 3rd floor to ensure Luhan's anxiety."

"I told Suho is going to kill him." Kai said honestly.

"I'm a doctor, not a criminal" Suho stated as a matter of fact and guided his brothers to Kris' room.

 

Once they entered the room, they saw Kris sleeping peacefully on the bed contrast to Luhan's worried ones. There were IV drips connected to his forearm, probably for his health.

 

Sehun settled Luhan down on the bed near the door and Suho handed the former some blankets to cover Luhan's body from the cold temperature. The rest of them sat on the couch with their bodies slouched as tiredness started to seep in.

 

They're in a pain on what they did today and they never expected to go on such extent for just one person, especially if that person is their arch nemesis to their brother's heart. But it broke their heart to see the couple suffer from such tragedy inflicted earlier.

 

"I can't believe I thought of that." All of them blurted out in unison, making them look at each other and laugh.

"We really need some special examination. Are we telepaths, Suho?" Kai asked

"I'm a doctor, not a superhero."

"Then can you tell if we need some medical attention?" Chen joked Suho around, making Kai and Sehun laughed at Suho's scowling face.

 

Their laughter was hold on as they heard someone's groaning and they quickly approached Kris' bedside.

 

Kris groaned as he felt pain on his chest and his head felt a little bit heavy. He opened his eyes slowly and instead of getting horrified, he got surprised. He sighed as he saw four people towering over him. They were smiling at him in relief and the glow around them was very bright.

 

"Am I in heaven?" Kris sighed sadly, thinking that he left his precious Xiao Lu heartbroken.

"I'm a doctor, not an angel with wings."

"More of like a devil. Seriously Wu Yi Fan, did you get your head hit too hard? You called us angels, but we made your life live in hell." Chen said, having a tone of guiltness on his voice as to what happened to Kris. But I am so not admitting it in front of him.

"Is it bad to say you aren't angels? You protected Luhan at all costs and even though you harbored bad feelings at me, you saved my life."

"We did it for Luhan." Kai said straight-forwardly.

"But did we?" Sehun countered back, causing Suho, Chen and Kai look at him.

 

They thought back on the moments they were driving all the way to the hospital and they realized that they thought of saving Yifan alone, asiding Luhan's anxiety. They mainly thought to save Yifan not because for their brother's sake but for the sake of the man's life.

 

Kris smiled at the brothers and the latters took notice of the smile Kris is showing them. They have never seen Kris smile like that because the smile he is showing to them is full of positivity and gratitude. It was purely bright that they thought it was an angel's smile. He's the one to be called the angel here.

 

Even though they did some things that could possibly threat his life, Kris still accepted and forgive them. He did everything to make Luhan happy, not in some Kdramas they saw in a while.

 

Setting aside their pride, the brothers sighed and thanked Kris wholeheartedly, no bad intentions included.

 

"Yifan, thank you for saving Luhan's life" The brothers bowed in gratitude.

"No, thank you for saving my life. Without your protectiveness, Luhan wouldn't safe right now." Kris smiled back, making the brothers feel touched for the first time at his gesture.

 

But one final question wouldn't hurt right?

 

"Say Yifan, if we told you that you must leave Luhan so that he can be happy, will you leave him or not?" Sehun asked him and his brothers were satisfied at his question.

 

They all looked at Kris' face with seriousness as they await his answer. Kris glanced at them and at Luhan's sleeping face. What would I answer to ensure their acceptance? What should I say?

 

Kris breathed a couple of times before muttering a single word.

 

"I-"



"Luhan, you better wake up this instance! You're late!"

"Late for what?!" Luhan grumbled as he tossed his body around his bed.

"Geez, this kid never changes." Victoria sighed but her eyes brighten once she saw Kai about to pass by.

"Kai, can you fetch Sehun?"

"Uh... sure Mom. Luhan ain't waking up?" Kai asked and he got a nod from his mother.

 

Kai sighed and thought Luhan was stupid to forget this day as he rushed to fetch Sehun. He ran along the halls on the second floor and bursted inside Chen's room, where Chen was busy fixing Suho's clothes.

 

"Hyung-"

"I know. Sehun do your thing." Chen said as he finished tidying Suho up.

"Sheesh, is he that stupid?" Sehun said as tied up his black leather shoes.

"Maybe because he got it from Jongin's genes." Chen joked, earning a glare from Kai

"I am not that stupid! Besides, who would ever forgot this day?" Kai angrily spatted back but his face softened, so as his brothers.

"Yeah, he's that stupid to forgot his wedding day." The others agreed with Sehun

 

"If I was asked by that by you hyungs, then let's just say I am not that dramatic like on those Kdramas. I wouldn't leave him for his happiness because he wouldn't be happy anyway. I am his happiness."

 

"Hey hurry up on bringing my heels!" Luhan shouted from the second floor.

"Its not my fault that you woke up late!" Kai complained back.

 

Sehun, Chen and Suho were laughing at Kai and Luhan's spat fight at this hour because Luhan kept on ordering Kai to fetch things from here to there like a servant of the house. The one thing that ultimately pissed Luhan off was when Kai remarked "Are you on a period or something?!" "I'm a man you stupid !" "Your dress tells me otherwise!"

 

Kai glared at his relaxed brothers. They raised their hands in defeat but Chen joked Kai around because they wouldn't be the one in a pain fest in here because "I ain't the one driving." "You said you wouldn't let me drive again!" Kai groaned in annoyance as he finally earned a rest on the couch after an hour Luhan kept on ordering him like a mad woman.

 

They reminisced the days that they kicked out and in (in the case of Zhang Yixing) Luhan's suitors while he was still the innocent little maknae who always obeyed their wishes. But ever since Luhan met Wu Yi Fan, the former changed into a determined fighting machine. The way Yifan answered them was very cunning and knew that both of them matched each other.

 

Not to mention, it turns out Yifan is a very romantic person.

 

Even though they just met Yifan in few months time, they knew the guy deserved Luhan than any guy in the world, including them. Speaking of guys, Sehun remembered the case he and Chanyeol, Kris' bestfriend a.k.a. his partner-in-crime secretly, collaborated together to capture the person who pushed the couple on the road. Surprisingly, everything was planned after all because the person and the driver were under in one operation. The mastermind, which got them in a rampage, was no other than Zhang Yixing.

 

Turns out that Plan L is the dangerous plan of them all once they kicked Yixing back in as part of the main plan because they are unaware of Yixing's behavior towards Luhan. The boy was obsessive of Luhan that he almost got into an asylum because of it. Enough with the details about him since he's in jail anyway.

 

Sehun fished out from his blazer something shiny. He placed on his hand and remembered the person who pushed the couple's words.

 

"Please give this back. I apologize for doing such stunt."

 

"Okay, boys! Stand up and greet your sister-"

"Mom! Its brother! BROTHER!"

"Yeah, yeah Luhan. Your look says otherwise."

 

The brothers stood up from their seats as they saw Luhan descending from the staircase.  They were mesmerized and they almost teared up seeing Luhan so majestic, so wonderful and so beautiful like an angel that fell from heaven. The wedding dress was long that their mother and Baekhyun (the cashier guy) had to support the dress along with the veil. The color of the dress was a dazzling glittered dirty white but with some pink gem sequins attached to it. The one part that made Luhan even more beautiful was himself. 

 

His face brightened up to a light touch of makeup, his cheeks were blushed into a pinkish hue, his lips were in a deep crimson red that looked freshed and his eyes, his rare doe eyes was the feature that made Luhan an angel. From the brothers' perspective, Luhan looked like an angel with wings.

 

"YAH! Hyungs, stop staring at me!" Luhan shouted as he blushed when his brothers stared longer.

"You-you look beautiful, Luhan. Yifan is going to tear up too when he sees you dressed like that." Kai stated.

 

The three brothers beside Kai clapped their hands, which made Kai confused.

 

"What are you guys clapping for?"

"You matured Jongin. You ain't making ual remarks anymore." Chen stucked his tongue out.

"Why you?!" Kai put his sleeves up as he chased Chen around to stranggle him to death. Sehun and Suho chuckled as Luhan giggled at his brothers. "You better get a move on. The groom is worrying for his bride." Victoria said which caused a glare from her sons.

"I thought it was the other way around!" The Kim Siblings stated.



"I'm nervous, Sehun hyung. What if....what if Kris ain't waiting for me at the altar?" Luhan nervously asked as he kept a firm hold on Sehun's arm.

 

Sehun sighed for the thousandth time of the day because Luhan is having the occasional wedding jitters and he was assigned to assist Luhan on the aisle instead of Victoria since his brothers can't handle an emotional Luhan anyway except for him.

 

"Luhan, look at me. When the door opens, you will see Yifan waiting for you. And here, wear this." Sehun handed out the pink diamond engagement ring that Kris gave to Luhan.

 

Sehun thought many times if he should give it to Kris or to Luhan so he chose the former. But Kris was concerned for Luhan than himself and this made Sehun smile at Kris' concern and not to mention, bright idea. You should give it to Luhan on the wedding day since he would have a hard time to passby his wedding jitters. Its to assure him that no matter what happens, I would be there for him always.

 

Luhan gazed on the ring that symboled his and Kris' love until his wedding day. He was shocked to see the ring in actuality because he knew that the ring got stolen from him, a thing that he regretted because Kris worked hard on getting such an expensive ring.

 

"H-how?"

"The snatcher gave it back as an apology. Now, do you trust Yifan to be on that altar?" Sehun smiled at his brother.

 

Luhan gazed his eyes back on the ring. That was enough to make him trust Kris. He smiled back at his brother and he breathed out a long sigh as the doors opened. But there was still one question that lingered the doe boy before he urged Sehun to step inside and make his walk on the aisle.

 

"How come you accepted Yifan back then? I'm curious Sehun hyung." Luhan asked his brother.

"Its because we wouldn't dare to hurt you anymore. After all, your love for him and his love for him was enough to tell us that ahh.. this guy is the one. And we didn't regret that decision." Sehun explained.

"Thank you." Luhan eyesmiled at his hyung and pecked his cheek. "Let's go. Your husband is waiting for you long enough" Sehun remarked as he walked Luhan down the aisle.



"Wu Yi Fan, do you accept Luhan as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Luhan, do you accept Wu Yi Fan as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wu. You are now officially married."

 

The audience clapped their hands as the couple looked at them smiling widely because they are now married officially. Luhan almost laughed at his brothers because they looked really ugly when they cried. Kris smiled at his parents, who were delighted to accept Luhan as his wife, and saw his bestfriend waving at him. Luhan squealed loudly for only Kris to hear when he saw Baekhyun tugging at Chanyeol's shoulder. Soon enough, they will be next-in-line.

 

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled at the newly-wed couple

 

Yifan removed the veil from Luhan's face and his eyes lingered on Luhan's lips. Luhan saw Kris hesitated a bit because he knew Kris kept on his promise. Luhan smiled lovingly at Yifan and grabbed his lover's face.

 

"Just kiss me already." Luhan ordered. Not wasting another second, Kris' lips landed on Luhan's soft lips. 

 

The guests cheered and threw rose petals in the air, a version Kris and Luhan created so as to make the wedding a special one. The brothers dropped their jaws because they lately realized Kris didn't kiss Luhan on the directly on the lips. Good thing Victoria was there to stop them from forcing the couple to split up before the wedding gets destroyed. Chanyeol laughed on the sidelines because he knew how frustrated the couple were on the inside because they badly wanted to kiss each other any second when they see each other. Its Luhan's fault anyway that they waited for this long but oh well, first time's the charm. 

 

Luhan couldn't imagine the feeling he is experiencing right now. His heart was about to explode when he felt the warmth of Kris' lips being pressed into him. The kiss was deemed purely innocent because it is his first anyway. He felt Kris smirked into the kiss as the latter carried Luhan bridal style but didn't broke the kiss off. 

 

Instead of scolding Luhan like they really planned to, they smiled at the couple because they scene looked angelic. Luhan in Kris' arms as the latter supported the former and the bright lights surrounding them looked like they're in a blissful moment, which is true.

 

Luhan broke the kiss to catch his breath and began to tear up because he couldn't believe he's married to the man he loves the most and especially, his brothers accepted him and Kris together. Kris kissed Luhan's tears away as he looked into Luhan's eyes dearly and intently.

 

"Are you glad that your brothers accepted us?"

"Damn, you are always right Yifan."

"You know what? I realized that the word damn runs in your family." Kris stated

"It has other words to be associated with, smart ." Luhan smirked

"Your smart . Wo ai ni, Xiao Lu." Kris grinned as he took another dose of Luhan's sweet lips

"Wo ye ai ni, Kris"

"Damn you, Wu Yi Fan! Stop off Luhan!" The brothers protectively said, making the guests laugh at their brotherly gesture.

"First of all, he ain't me off and second, will you guys stop ruining our moment? We're married already!" Luhan said as he kissed Yifan for the third time.

 

The brothers shook their heads as they watched Luhan and Kris each other off. They smiled at the couple for how many times. Oh how many tears we spent getting to see him married off to some guy in a tuxedo.



"Speaking of marriage, what if I get married?" Kai said loudly

Chen, Suho, Sehun and Luhan with a new addition, Yifan , who broke their kiss after hearing Kai make such a stupid remark, dropped their jaws and reacted the same way they did when they found out Luhan is going to get married.

 

"What did you ing say, Kim Jongin?!!!!!!" Chen, Suho, Sehun and Luhan shouted making Kai laughed at them nervously.

"And the word ing also runs in the family, hm....." Kris noted as he stratched his chin.



And that officially ends this one-shot. Sorry for the super late update because I have lack of resources to type the story in here. Setting that aside, I hope you guys like it! Stay tuned for another chapter!