Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you were a berry you would be a FINE-berry~” 

“Jaejoong, please stop,” groaned Yunho, rubbing his head in pain. This was one of Jaejoong’s daily rituals to catch his attention, he would use silly (sometimes sweet and awfully adorable, not that Yunho would admit it), pick up lines to evict an reaction out of him, of course being the staunch man Yunho is, he would more often than not ignore his pick up lines and continue working.  

In reality it was his own fault he got into this situation in the first place, as he was the one to save the precocious boy dangling off the side of the bridge trying to save a kitten from falling into the rapid river 6 months ago.

Since then the boy has not stopped trailing after him, and after many attempts Yunho was finally successful in telling the boy to stop calling him his ‘guardian angel’. But that still did not stop him from following Yunho like a lost puppy, always coming to his work each day after classes, oh if only Yunho didn’t stop his car and jump out to save him 6 months ago. 

All his employees at work think Jaejoong is and that he Jung Yunho is a cradle robber, never minding the fact that he is of legal age … in fact he was 20 years old, a student at Seoul National University … not that Yunho paid attention to whatever ramblings Jaejoong said of course. 

And just for his sake, Yunho was not a cradle robber! He’s only 26 for goodness sakes! There is only a 6-year between the two! Not that he was counting of course. 

“Yunnie~” Jaejoong whined, noticing that Jung Yunho the subjection of his affection and attention was no longer paying attention to him, again, pouted and called his name out sweetly, in hopes of the older man noticing him. When he realized that he wasn’t paid any attention he pouted even more, no matter how hard Jaejoong has been trying for the past 6 months, the older man still doesn’t seem to acknowledge his advances.    

Of course Jaejoong was such a sweet, lovely boy that everyone he encountered couldn't help but be enraptured by him, hence why the 4th day he started coming to see Yunho, everyone in his office knew him by name and let him do as he pleases. Yunho’s secretary even allows Jaejoong to enter Yunho’s office and wait for him when the man wasn’t there. 

Never minding his own small heartbreak, Jaejoong continued to ramble on about his day like nothing happened, this was a daily occurrence for Jaejoong and Yunho, every time Jaejoong comes to visit Yunho, Yunho would just sit there and let the boy ramble on and on, sometimes Jaejoong wonders if Yunho even knew he visited. 

Jaejoong’s usual daily rambles would typically consist of his day surrounding his 2 best friends at his university, and the daily mishaps they got themselves into each day. But generally it was he and Changmin, the youngest of the trio, laughing at their poor friend, Junsu, who’s personality, and apparently seems to be larger than life. 

He would go on and on about how great his 2 friends are, and how much he loved them. But today, today was different. 

Knowing that Yunho is unlikely to be listening to him again, Jaejoong poured his woes out, complaining about an overly touchy and affectionate student in his psychology class, Choi Dongwook, who doesn’t seem to grasp the concept of personal space. 

Because Valentine’s Day was just around the corner, Dongwook seems more insistent than usual for Jaejoong to go out on a date with him. Even after Jaejoong has rejected his numerous times, again and again, that boy still doesn't seem to lose hope. 

“Yunnie,” Jaejoong sighed, “Dongwook asked me out on a date again today.” 

Still no sign of reaction, Jaejoong continued. 

“Since the past week he has gotten me a dozen roses and a box of chocolate everyday, waiting outside of all of my classes professing his love for me …”

Silence. 

Sometimes Jaejoong wonders why he even tries, most especially for a man like Jung Yunho who never even once acknowledged his existence, aside from telling him to stop using his cheesy pick up lines he learnt from Changmin each day. 

Sighing to quietly once again, Jaejoong picked up his bag and got ready to leave after checking the time and realizing it was nearly 5 o’clock in the afternoon, his parents would be home soon. And as the only child of the Kim’s they were overly worried and protective of him, so it will be best if he got home before them, before they call the police again thinking he was kidnapped when he arrived late one day.       

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” Jaejoong hopefully bid Yunho goodbye, and as always the man continued to ignore him. With a heavy heart Jaejoong left, promising to make Yunho fall in love with him as he did. 

Yes, Jaejoong was, no is in love with Jung Yunho. 

After that fateful day, Jaejoong couldn’t stop thinking about Yunho, often daydreaming about his strong arms that wrapped them tightly around his waist preventing him from falling into the water. The heady scent of his musky cologne that lingered even after he removed him arms from his body, and his deep rich voice full of anger and worry, with a touch of care as he lectured Jaejoong on the dangers of risking his life saving a stray animal.   

After that day, Jaejoong fell in love hard and fast, but it seems as if his love was one-sided, and that was when Jaejoong realized that he couldn’t spend forever waiting for someone who wouldn’t love him back, and he vowed that he will only try one more time before letting him go, letting his love that was never really meant to be. 

With a determined smile Jaejoong told himself that tomorrow will be different. With 1 day to go till Valentines, Jaejoong promised that he would make Jung Yunho notice him, and hopefully even get an emotion out of him. If he doesn’t succeed by the end of tomorrow, he guests he will just have to accept Dongwook. 

Returning home in a state of despair, he thought of many plans to make Yunho notice him, but atlas he had to resort to Google for help: How to make someone you like, like you back? 

The results he got was amusing if not downright silly, but desperate times calls for desperate measures, so Jaejoong decided to do exactly what the top search suggested: Make Him Jealous. 

Jaejoong could only hope that his plan will work, otherwise he would be stuck with the touchy Dongwook for life, and he absolutely does not like how touchy feely Dongwook is. With a content smile Jaejoong went off to bed, hopeful about tomorrow’s day. 



Skipping merrily to Yunho’s office, Jaejoong clutched to his heart a homemade box of Valentine’s chocolate that he made especially for Yunho this morning, even causing him to become late. Pouting at the memory of being scolded by his professor for being late, Jaejoong gave a bright smile to Yunho’s secretary humming merrily as she opened the door for him. Giving one more grateful bow and blinding smile, he left the secretary breathless, astonished and momentary blinded by his beauty the poor secretary gripped her heart tightly to stop it pounding so fast. 

It was a normal reaction for men and women alike to swoon at Jaejoong’s beauty, so it was no surprise to him when the she stood stunned at the door, giving her another cheeky smile he slipped through the cracks and into Yunho’s office. It seems to Jaejoong that he hasn’t lost his charm, if the secretary was anything to go by. And now all he had to do was use his charm on Yunho and make him jealous and confess his undying love to him, simple. That's what he thought. 

Yunho was yet again sitting rigidly in his chair, back straight and shoulders squared, reading through another pile of his documents that was precariously perched on his desk. 

Giving Yunho a warm smile, not that he noticed, Jaejoong shuffled closer to his desk before plopping down in front of him. Jaejoong gave Yunho an adoring smile and asked him how his day was. 

Again he was greeted by silence. 

Undeterred Jaejoong carried on, ignoring the slight ache in his heart. He then proceeded to tell Yunho how he day went again, and how Dongwook again tried to woo him with flowers. Except this time Dongwook didn’t just use 12 roses to confess, but 1000, all arranged prettily in a heart shape, with him standing in the middle singing a corny love song to him. 
Seeing as Yunho didn’t care about Dongwook’s bold confession, Jaejoong told him that another 6 people from his morning classes confessed to him and before the day even ended he had more than a handful of love notes and chocolate all asking him to be their Valentine. Of course Jaejoong rejected them all kindly, as he only wanted one Valentine from the man in front of him, with the said man completely absorbed into his work once again.     

Sulking slightly, Jaejoong decided to make Yunho jealous. He told him how sweet Dongwook was today, how less touchy and feely he was, and how he helped Jaejoong carried his bags and taking to him to his classes each lesson, even when he knew his own classes were half across the campus he still took the time to drop him off. He told him of the sweet love song Dongwook sang to him, causing half the girls in his school to coo, encouraging Jaejoong to finally accept his love. 

Jaejoong told Yunho how handsome Dongwook was, how much of a gentleman he could be and most of all how much he realized Dongwook loved and cherished him. Jaejoong was going to continue on about how fantastic Dongwook was before Yunho harshly stopped him. 
    
“Jaejoong!” Yunho hollered with a loud voice causing Jaejoong to jump slightly in his seat, “I don't care how much Dongwook loves you!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter