Homework

A Sweet Moment

Taemin sat in front of his desk. A pen in hand and his assignment in front of him. A pen was pinched between two fingers and he had a frown on his face. It would seem he was having problems with whatever he was working on. Onew approached him from behind and knelt behind Taemin. He wrapped his arms around him and set his head on Taemin's shoulder.

“Are you doing homework?” Onew asked.

“Mhmm,” Taemin responded.

Onew could see that the frown was still on Taemin's face. He squeezed him slightly and he smiled. Taemin set down his pen and relaxed against Onew's chest.

“Take a break and relax, Taemin ah. You can work on it later,” Onew said.

Taemin shook his head, “No, I want to finish it before we leave. That way, I won't have to worry about it later.”

Onew hugged him tighter. Taemin laughed, “Onew hyung, you should rest like the others.”

“It's okay. I want to watch you,” Onew stated.

Taemin sighed and put his hands on Onew's. He squeezed them lightly before letting go. Onew removed his arms and sat on the couch behind him. He grabbed a book and started to read. Taemin returned to his homework. An hour later, Taemin finished his last paper, put everything back into their folders, and stretched. He turned and saw that Onew had fallen asleep. The book lie on his chest, forgotten. Shaking his head in amusement, Taemin grabbed his things and put them away in his room. When he came out, he checked the clock and decided to wake Onew. It would be an hour before they had to leave for work. Walking back over to the couch, Taemin gently shook Onew. He blinked a few times before focusing on Taemin. He smiled at his hyung and said, “Go get ready hyung. I'll wake the others up.” Onew nodded before he slowly got up and yawned.


Hello :D This is foreverwithyou. I just wanted to say that in this story, Onew and Taemin are very out of character. I'm really sorry about that. The reason why it is like this is because, I simply copied my original story. The only thing that changed was the characters. In my other story, my original character played the same role as Taemin. I'm sorry for being lazy and not adding more >< I actually had a better idea for this story, but I couldn't get the words out no matter how I tried. I saw that people had already viewed the foreword, so I did not want to delete this story. I decided to use one of the chapters from my other story. 

ALSO, if you'd like to read the other story, please let me know. I'll send it to you, or post it if more people want to read it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this^^