I own you

Just Wanna

I was staring at you when you first walked at the room, you’re so beautiful and handsome at the same time.

 

“Seulgi, Joy and Irene, this is Wendy, Son Seungwan. The last member that’ll join Red Velvet so be nice to her. I’ll leave you guys for a while.” Our manager said as she introduced you to us. I saw you smiling at us and before our eyes met I smiled at you shyly. And after we said hi to each other you leave us in a hurry.

 

You know what am I thinking that time? I think .. I like you.

 

-

 

“Irene unnie! Can we rest for a while? I’m so tired.” Wendy whine and pout as she held my hand and shaking it. I stare at her. Can’t believe what she’s doing. After 2 years that I’ve known her I’d never saw this side of hers. Like acting cute or whatsoever.

 

Yes it’s been 2 years since I’ve met her, that time when she introduced to us. And guess what? I still like her.

 

“Did our Seungwan just act like a baby in front of Irene unnie? Wow unexpected.” Seulgi laugh.

 

“Shut up bear!” Wendy said as she let go of my hands. Way to ruin the moment Seulgi.

“We need to practice Wendy. Our debut stage will be tomorrow and you’re still having mistakes.” I said.

 

“You love me right?” She said in a serious tone as she stares at me. Just looking at me like that make my knees shaking.

 

“O-of course-“

 

“If you love me please just can we rest for a while? I’m so tired unnie.” Oh so that’s what she wants.

 

“Yes unnie. Just 5 minutes.” Joy said while she’s in front of the electric fan.

 

-

 

“Finally!” Seulgi shouted at the backstage after we’re done performing for our debut stage. She’s too loud.

 

“Yah! Many sunbaenim are in here so lower than your voice.” I said calmly. I look at the two girls behind me, crying.  As we reach at our room, I walk towards the blue haired tip girl and started to comfort her. And at the other side, Seulgi is comforting the maknae too.

 

“It’s okay Wendy. Stop crying.” I said as I hug her. I don’t know but why am I hurting too?

 

“I’m just happy unnie because finally after the hard works that we’ve done we finally debuted.” She said as she wipe her tears. I use my thumb to help her to wipe her tears.

 

“Is that the only reason?” I said. She shook her head.

 

“I miss my parents.” She said as she stops crying. I smile slightly.

 

“I miss my parents too. But you need to be strong okay? I don’t want Irene unnie to see you sad okay?” I said. O my gosh I feel like I’m the mother of this girl.

 

“Thank you unnie. I’m feeling a lot better now.” She said as she smiles. The smile that only makes me like her a lot. But I don’t think I like her.

 

I think I love her now.

 

-

 

I was resting in the room with Joy when suddenly I heard a crack sound coming from outside the room. What is the two doing in there?

 

“What is that?” I shouted. I go out from the room and saw Wendy and Seulgi holding a broom and a dustpan, and they’re far away from each other. I scan the surroundings and saw our dvd player fell off at the top of our tv. I closed my eyes this kids!

 

“Son Seungwan and Kang Seulgi what happened in here?” I said. Raising my eyebrows.

 

“Uh.. unnie-“

 

“We we’re just playing unnie! You know teasing hehe.” Wendy said. I raise my eyebrow higher. I glare at her. You’re lying Son Seungwan.

 

“Tell me the truth..” I said.

 

“Unnie.. that’s not important-“

 

“What did just happen?” I said. She sigh and glare at Seulgi. But the bear looks like a cute kid as she play with her fingers.

 

“She ate my pizza unnie.” Wendy said as she point Seulgi. What the? That’s the only reason?

 

“Oh my god Wendy and Seulgi! You two are worse than a kid!” I said as I walk towards the dvd player that had fallen because of this two and place it again at the top of the tv.

 

“Sorry unnie.” Seulgi said. How can I resist you two.

 

“Okay. Don’t stole our olaf’s food again alright?” I said as I smile at Seulgi.

 

“I want to take a rest. I’ll leave you two.” Seulgi said as she already goes in our room. So Wendy and I are here in the living room.

 

“Seulgi is so cute.” I said as I remembered how she played with her fingers a while ago. I saw Wendy frowned at my statement.

 

“Well, Joy is much cuter.” She said smiling. I raise my eyebrows why is Joy suddenly went inside of our conversation?

 

“Tss. She’s a satan’s child.”

 

“I don’t care. I love her.” She said. What the..

 

“But I love you more unnie. And you’re the cutest and prettiest!” She said as she run to our room. What was that..

 

-

 

“Let’s play Truth or Dare.” Seulgi said as we gathered in the living room. It’s 10 in the midnight and still we’re not sleeping. It’s because we don’t have schedule tomorrow so it’s okay to sleep until 12.

 

“That game is boring.” Wendy said in an alien language or I might say in english?

 

“What are you saying?” Seulgi said.

 

“No. Nothing come on let’s start.” Seulgi said. She is the only one who’s excited to play.

 

"Start with you Joy." Seulgi said as she point at the latter. She smirks. Tss this girl is really.

 

"Okay so truth or dare?" Seulgi smirk. But Joy is with her 'i'm done in this game' face.

 

"Truth." Joy said.

 

"Oh..." Seulgi said.

 

"God damn it Seulgi! Just ask her the freaking question." Wendy said in frustration what happen with this girl?

 

"Okay chill okay? So here .. Do you have any girl crush?" Seulgi said.

 

"Of course I have." Joy said.

 

"Who is it?" Seulgi said.

 

"Only one question so now let's move on to Irene unnie!" Wendy said as she clap her hands excitedly. So now she's excited when it's my turn? What is wrong with this girl?

 

"Your turn Irene unnie. So truth or dare?" Seulgi smirk. What if they'll gonna ask who the one I love? Ugh I cant tell it to them. So yeah I choose..

 

"Dare." I said.

 

"Oy yeah this will gonna be fun!" Wendy said.

 

"So what is-"

 

"Kiss the member who you love the most." Seulgi said. What....

 

"What? But I love you all-"

 

"But there's someone that you really open up to unnie right?" Seulgi said.

 

"But i open up my problems to all the three of you.." I said.

 

"Oh.. that's right. But still you need to do it." Seulgi said. Ugh should I suppose to kiss Wendy?

 

"Do it unnie. It's okay to us. We know that you love us three. This is just a game." Joy said as if she doesnt care. I sigh and I came closer to the girl I love and kiss her on the cheeks. I can feel the heat coming up at my face.

 

"Oh.. so it's Wendy. Okay let's move on. Your turn Wendy." Seulgi said. But I can see that Wendy is staring at me with a smile on her face. Oh god.. what am I going to do.

 

"Can you erase that smile of yours? It's distracting." Seulgi said. And I can still see the smile on Wendy's face.

 

"Whatever. I'm happy." Wendy said as she turn her direction to me. I smile shyly. Oh god this will gonna be awkward!

 

"So truth or dare?" Seulgi said.

 

"Dare." Wendy answered. Seulgi smirks then she look at me.

 

"Since Irene unnie choose and now say atleast five best pick up lines to her." Seulgi said. I widen my eyes. Wendy smirks too.

 

"Pick up lines only? Not a kiss?" They both laugh but Joy is queit not even care around her surroundings.

 

"She already kissed you!" Seulgi laugh.

 

"Okay okay!" God it feels like I'm a toy and they're playing with me.

 

"Start now Wendy." Seulgi said. I'm sure that I'm blushing! 

 

"Irene.." She said. She didnt even call me 'unnie'

 

"Can I follow you home?" She said smirking. Oh dont do that to me Son Seungwan.

 

"Why?" 

 

"Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams." She smiled.

 

"Ohhhhhhh~" Seulgi and Joy shouted. I cover my face with my hands. That was cheesy! But i love it.

 

"4 more to go!" Seulgi said. Wendy just nodded. 

 

"Your lips look so lonely.." Wendy said as she touch my chin and look at my lips. 

 

"Would they like to meet mine?" She said as she looks at my eyes. Oh my god Wendy! What am I going to do you?

 

"No wonder you're a player!" Seulgi laugh and hit Wendy's arm. I swear all i just did is to blush.

 

"Wow Wendy unnie you're really good. Okay so 3 more to go!" Joy said.

 

"Do you want to commit a perfect crime?" She asked. I didnt answer, I'm just staring at her.

 

"I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine." She smile so sweetly. You dont need to steal it Wendy, because it's already your property.

 

"Okay 2 more to go." Seulgi said.

 

"Do I know you?" She said. I raise my eyebrows.

 

"Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend." She smiled. Okay last one Irene and you'll gonna survive this one.

 

"Aw last one." Seulgi said. Wendy smirk at me. She came closer to me and put her head on my ears.

 

"I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button." She whisper. What the?! Is that even a pick up line? ert!

 

"You!" I said as I slap her arm

 

"What did you whisper on Irene unnie?" Seulgi said. She just laugh there. 

 

"Nothing. Oh my gosh this is funny!" Wendy said as she's still laughing.

 

"ert!" I shouted.

 

"Okay so we're done let's go to sleep." Seulgi said as she stand up.

 

"It's your turn unnie." Joy said.

 

"I'm sleepy let's continue it tomorrow." Seulgi said.

 

"It's unfair!" Wendy said. I only nodded.

 

"I'm sleepy, goodnight girls, i'm sleeping." She said as she already walk towards the room. We follow her and lay down in our own beds. Ugh how can I sleep when Wendy's pick up lines are replaying in my head?

 

-

 

“It’s so boring!” I heard Wendy shouted from the living room. She’s with Seulgi and I’m with Joy in the kitchen washing the dishes. Our happiness promotion is already done so we're now relaxing at the dorm.

 

 

“You could have just washed the plates here with Irene unnie instead of me!” Joy said as she shouted back.

 

“Don’t shout guys our neighborhood might hear it!” I shouted.

 

“But you just shouted right now.” I heard Wendy speak at the back. I can tell she’s looking at my back. Oh my gosh why am I so nervous? I turn around and saw her smiling. A player smile. It’s like she can get many girls with that smile. Ugh Wendy why are you so attractive?

 

“Whatever.” I roll my eyes.

 

When I look beside me there’s no Joy and before I look back a pair of hands already sneak on my waist. I froze at what she’s doing and I know it’s not Joy. She place her head on my shoulders and buried her face on my neck.

 

“I like your smell.” She said as I can feel her inhaling my scent. I closed my eyes and enjoying our moment. Why is she sweet? Well, Wendy is really a sweet girl.

 

“It’s boring, I want to do something.” She whisper at my ears. Oh god! Even her voice is husky!

 

I look at her and saw her player smirk. Oh my god! That look! I slap her hand on my waist.

 

“You ert!” I said shoving her hands on my waist. But she just laugh.

 

“You’re so cute unnie! I want to kiss you!” She said laughing. Wait.. what?

 

“W-what?” I said.

 

“I said I want to kiss you.” She laugh a bit.

 

“What?”

 

“Keep saying ‘what’ and really I’m going to kiss you.” She said as she stare deeply at me eyes.

 

“What-“ I felt a soft lips was put into mine. I widen my eyes. Son Seungwan kissed me! She kissed me! The one I love kissed me!

 

It was just a peck. I can see her smiling brightly. And I admit it, it was my first kiss okay? It’s my twenty five years of existence here in the world but still no one stole my first kiss and I’m happy that Wendy is my first kiss. I don’t care if she stole it I love her anyways.

 

“First kiss unnie?” She said laughing. I glare at her. Even though inside I’m so damn happy.

 

“No. There’s a baby boy who stole my first kiss.” I said smiling. Now I want you to call something.

 

“What?” She said suddenly the smile on her face disappeared and she’s staring at me.

 

“I said someone already stole it-“

 

“I’m out of here. I’ll just gonna play with Seulgi.” She said before she leave.

 

What did just happen?

 

-

 

It's been days since that happen. But she's not mad now. It's because I already said sorry. And since that day i receive a letters and roses from the smrookies boys.

 

"Oh. Unnie you've got a letter and roses again from you know." Seulgi said as she receive the letters and roses. She gave it to me. I look at Wendy that looking blankly at the letter and roses too.

 

"From Taeyong again?" Joy asked. I nodded. I read the letter and it says..

 

'How's your day noona? I hope I can ask you out on a date someday but i've been busy with our practice since we'll debut soon. So.. here letters and roses for you i hope you'll like it - Taeyong'

 

"Wow that kid must be really like you." Seulgi said.

 

"Tss." I heard Wendy said it. I look at her and it looks like she's not in the mood or something, By the way it's our Smtown concert in Korea and i think i'll see Taeyong on the backstage. So maybe he'll ask me on a date.

 

"That kid likes you because of your pretty looks not because of your personality, he doesnt even know you." Wendy said.

 

"Well, maybe." Seulgi shrugged. Seulgi came closer to me.

 

"She's jealous. So act like you don't care." Seulgi laugh a bit. What is she saying that she's jealous? Okay then. I'll make this one jealous. Tell me Wendy, my baby boy, if you love me because i want you in my life. So dont act like you're not jealous.

 

"I dont care. He's a good looking boy though." I said. Seulgi prevent from laughing. So the acting goes on.

 

"Oh. So you're into him? Tss." Wendy said looking at me intently. Oh god.

 

"I think so." After I said that she stamp her feet as she stand up and walk away.

 

"The jealous snowman right now. This will be goona be fun!" Seulgi said. Ugh why did I follow her? Wendy is now mad at me!

 

"I shouldnt have said it!" I said.

 

"You and Wendy can be dumb sometimes you know?" She said smiling.

 

"What are you talking about?" I said. Why is she calling me dumb?

 

"Whatever. You better follow her." She said. 

 

"Okay I will." I said. I got out of our room in the backstage and started to search her. I met some sunbae and bow at them but I just focused on one person only. But then bad luck hit me. I bump into someone and it's not someone. It's a guy who keeps sending me the letters and roses, Taeyong.

 

"Oh Irene sunbae." He said as he bow at me. I bow at him too.

 

"What are you doing here?" He said as she look at my lips. Oh boy what are you looking at.

 

"I'm looking for someone-"

 

"Me? I told you let's go on a date." He smirks and I dont like the way he acts. He walks close to me until i get pinned on the wall. Ugh Wendy where are you!?

 

"Taeyong what are you doing-"

 

"Do you like me too Irene noona?" He said as our lips met. I tried to let go but his stronger! Then in a speed of lightning I just saw Taeyong in th ground and a blood in his lips. I look at the girl beside me panting, Oh god thank you!

 

She walks again towards the latter and grab his collar. I was about to stop her when she said something.

 

"Don't flirt with what's mine. What's mine is mine. Don't with it." She said as she let go of him. I was shocked when she said that and I didnt realize that she's pulling me away from that scene.

 

-

 

I hissed when she push me and pinned me against the wall. I dont know where we are but we're in a small room. I think no one will hear us in here.

 

"I'm so ing mad." She said as she punch the wall. I widen my eyes. I tried to stop her but no she's stronger than me.

 

"So ing mad. Why are you with that man?!" She shouted.

 

"I'm looking-"

 

"It's because he gave you a letter and roses you're now into him? Huh?" She said. I can see anger in her eyes.

 

"Damn you Irene!" She said as she kissed me hardly. So hard that I can't kiss back. She bit too hard at my lips and I think it bleeds so she stops kissing me. I let a tear streaming down my face. Why is she being like this? It hurts. I saw her panic and take a look at my lips.

 

"Oh god. I'm sorry." She said as she hug me tightly. Regretting from what she just did.

 

"Does it hurt?" She said in a clam tone. She put her fingers on my chin and examine my lips. I nodded at her question.

 

"I'm so sorry." She caress my face and kiss me in the forehead, eyes, nose and lastly lips. Wendy why are you like this? Do you have feelings for me?

 

"I own you." She whisper as she started to kiss my jaw. I closed my eyes and sneak my arms on her neck.

 

"I ing own you and every inch of you." She whisper again as she's now kissing my neck. Oh my god we shouldnt do this thing. But cant help it but to enjoy.

 

"Eveything I own shouldnt be touch, kissed or seen by others." She said as she stopped kissing my neck and started at my lips again. I really love this girl so much but does she love me back? I guess it's yes beased on what she's doing right now.

 

"You own me but I dont own you." I said between our kisses. She stopped kissing me. That peircing eyes looking intently with mine. Oh god I love this creature.

 

"No Bae Joohyun, you own me too." She said as she attack my lips again.

 

-

 

"So you two are a thing now?" Seulgi said. As she saw us holding hands.

 

"Yep." Wendy said smiling ear to ear. I suddenly blush remembering the hot moments a while ago.

 

"So you're baby boy and you two are a thing now? Wow congrats unnie." Joy said.

 

"Baby boy?" Wendy said looking at me.

 

"Yes. I'll gonna call you that name." I said smiling.

 

"Why? That's hilarious!" She said.

 

"It's because you're cute! And you're my baby!" I said smiling.

 

"I'm your girlfriend Irene." She said as she pout. I laugh at her cuteness. I just wink at her playfuly. I widen my eyes when she pull me in her chest and she started smirking. Oh I know that look and I'm not in the mood now. My lips is still hurting.

 

"Hey, wanna hear a pick up line?" She whisper at my ears. It tickles me. Thanks god that Joy and Seulgi leave after we said that we're a couple now. But I need to answer this woman's question.

 

"Yes. So what is it?" I raise my eyebrows and smile.

 

"Don't you know.." She whipser as she held me by my waist to keep close to her.

 

"Hmm?" I response.

 

"I'm like a shower." She said.

 

"How do you say so?" I laugh a bit and she's still smirking. She place her head on my neck and start inhaling my scent again. 

 

"If you ." She slowly start to kiss my neck

 

"I will make you wet." She whisper as our lips met again.

 

____

 

DONE! Hi guys!! Valentines Day is over now and it's Wenrene day!! Wihiiiiiiiii. Again belated Valentines Day and Happy Wenrene Day!