Valentine's Day

LuDara's Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Students exchanging valentine’s card or chocolates fill the school’s ground. Everyone is happy and cheerful on this very special day. Couples are happily making their way to the school’s hallway. Pink and white balloons are everywhere and so do hearts that has been cut out of the papers.

 

 

Love is really in the air for this very lovely day.

 

 

I am happily making my way to my class while my hands are on my pocket and gripping the small box I have inside. I can’t help but to smile when I finally give my valentine’s gift to her. And I am excited to receive my gift from her too. I wonder what she prepared for me today. Last year she gave me a cute phone chain that she personally made just for me.

 

 

I can’t wait to see her during lunch break.

 

 

“Luhan-ssi” I turn around when I heard someone calls out my name. I flash a smile when I saw a girl standing shyly behind me.

 

 

“Hello! Can I help you?” I politely asked her.

 

 

“Uhmm… m-my n-name is Chorong. Park Chorong.” She timidly introduce herself.

 

 

“Oh hi Chorong-ssi! What can I do for you?”

 

 

“Ah…ano….I…I just want to give you this.” She handed me a card ~ a pink card to be exact with lots and lots of glitters and on the middle of the card is where my name written beautifully.

 

 

I took the card from her and smile at her making her look down while blushing. “H-happy Valentine’s day Luhan-ssi.”

 

 

“Happy Valentine ’s Day to you too Chorong-ssi. And thank you for this beautiful card.”

 

 

“N-nae. Bye” And she run away from me. Which is not a big surprise to me since almost everyday girls run away from me after talking to me. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. But whatever it is, it doesn’t matter at all. As long as my Dara don’t run away from me. I’m cool with it.

 

 

I went to my locker to get the book that I needed for my class. And when I open it, letters ~lots and lots of letter~ flew out from my locker. I took a deep breath before picking the letters on the floor. There are some chocolates, cookies and teddy bears beside my locker with my name written to it.

 

 

I shook my head as I pick them. Aish! Just where should I put all of this?

 

 

“Seems you receive a lot of presents this early, huh?” Sehun suddenly speaks from behind.

 

 

“Says the one who didn’t.” Sehun is holding bunch of letters on his hands while standing beside his locker.

 

 

“But I guess not as many as yours.” He speaks too soon and the moment he open his locker he almost stumble because of letters that are flying out of his locker.

 

 

“Not as many as mine, huh?” I mock at him and he glares at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The classes go smoothly and finally the lunch break bells and I dashed out of my class leaving Sehun behind. Don’t worry; he’ll just head straight to the cafeteria while I’ll head straight to my goddess' class to pick her up for lunch.

 

 

Students are walking out of Dara’s class and I am patiently waiting for her to come out of their class. I frown when the classroom is almost empty without Dara getting out. I saw Tao, Bom and Top walking out of the class and I immediately walk towards them.

 

 

“Where’s my baby?” I asked the moment I stop right in front of them.

 

 

“Well, hello to you too cousin. Darong’s not here. She dashed out when the bells ring, so we don’t know where she is.” Bom answered.

 

 

I slump down when I heard her say that. Where did she go? I sadly grip the box on my pocket. I guess I’ll give it to her later.

 

 

“Let’s go to cafeteria. I’m starving to death!” Bom exclaim earning an eye roll from Tao.

 

 

“Since when didn’t you get hungry?” Tao retort back mockingly.

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

 

 

I wasn’t in the mood to eat anything. My mood drops down to zero when I couldn’t find Dara anywhere here in the cafeteria. Where is she when you needed her the most?

 

 

“Hey dude, stop playing with your food.” Sehun said stopping me from poking the meat on my plate.

 

 

“I’m not in the mood to eat.”

 

 

He heave a sigh before speaking. “Lu, chill man. She’ll be here soon.”

 

 

“Hey guys!” A cheerful angelic voice rings my ears making me turn my head instantly.

 

 

“Hey! Where were you?” I asked the moment she seats beside me.

 

 

“Oh I went to my locker to get my presents for everyone. But I got stuck a bit because of the letters on my locker. Geez! There were a lot of it on my locker.”

 

 

“Tell me about it.”

 

 

“Oh guys! Happy Valentine’s Day. Here. These are my presents for you all. Here’s for you Sehunnie.” She said giving Sehun the bracelet that she made.

 

 

“Thank you Dara.” Sehun said and kiss Dara’s cheek. Making me glare at him.

 

 

“And here’s for you Tao and Kris.” The two guys happily accepted the present from her. Why does she have to give Kris one of that?

 

 

“And of course for my best friend and Top.”

 

 

“Omo! Darong, thank you so much.” Bom wears it immediately.

 

 

“Now where’s my present?” I extended my hand to her.

 

 

“Give me my present first.” She smile at me cutely making me shook my head.

 

 

I sigh before pulling out the box that I’ve been keeping in my pocket since this morning. I saw how her eyes widen and a gasp escape her beautiful lips.

 

 

“Turn around.” I ordered her and she obediently followed suit. I pull out the necklace from the box and put it around her neck.

 

 

It’s a deer necklace that I saw on one of the shop in Hongdae when Sehun and I went there and I fell in love to it.

 

 

“I knew it’ll suits you perfectly.” I compliment as she turn around facing me.Hey did it hurt?"
 

 

 

 

“Omo Hannie, this is so beautiful.” She the pendant and smile at me.

 

 

“But not as beautiful as you are.” I said with all honesty and she hugs me.

 

 

“Thank you so much Hannie. This is so beautiful.”

 

 

“You’re welcome baby.” I said as I hug her back as tight as I could but not choking her breath.

 

 

“Now, where’s my present?” I asked as we pull away from each other. She beam at me and took the box that she place on the table that I didn’t notice earlier.

 

 

My eyes almost drop when a familiar box appear right before my eyes. This is the box that….

 

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” She happily greeted me while shoving the box to me.

 

 

I don’t know what exactly to say to her. I still can’t believe what I am seeing right now.

 

 

“Oh to my G! Darong, you’re S!” Tao blurt out surprisingly. And Dara just smile widely at him.

 

 

“You’re the one who keep giving Lulu those cupcakes and you didn’t say anything in return?” Bom exasperatedly said.

 

 

“B-baby y-your S?” I still can’t believe that Dara is the one who’s been sending me these cupcakes for a week.

 

 

Then she suddenly laugh at loud making me confuse. “I’m sorry. Hahaha… the truth is those cupcakes are not mine. One of your classmate handed them to me when I passed by your classroom. And he asked me to hand it to you.”

 

 

“Ya Darong! How could you troll us like that?” Bom playfully complain.

 

 

“It’s just that! Oh my gosh! You should see all of your faces. It was epic!”

 

 

All my hopes crash down into zillion pieces, how could she just dot that? Why does she always play with my feelings? Doesn’t she really care about what I feel?

 

 

“Hannie, thanks for this necklace. But I’m sorry I don’t have any gift for you today. I run out of materials last night. Maybe I’ll make one tomorrow for you.” She sheepishly said before sitting beside Sehun.

 

 

 

Isn’t it that she didn’t forget to give Kris a gift while she forgets mine? It’s clear Luhan you are no longer her priority. I told you Luhan not to expect anything ‘coz you’ll only end up getting disappointed but you never listen. You’re no longer that important to her.

 

 

 

 

“Hi Hannie!”

 

 

“Hi baby! Let’s go home?”

 

 

She pulls away from me and look at me straight on my eyes. “Oh about that. Kris asked me out so I am going out with him. Sorry I didn’t tell you earlier.”

 

 

Could this day get anymore worse than it is already? First, she doesn’t have any gift for me and then this? She got the guts to go out with Kris on this very special day? Just what the?

 

 

“Dee Let’s go?” Dara look at Kris who was standing a few meters away from us.

 

 

“In a second.” And she turns back at me. “Gotta go. I’ll see you at home.” She kiss my cheek before walking up to Kris.

 

 

 

I look up to stop the tears from flowing out of my eyes. I shouldn’t be tearing up like this, I should have been numb with all the pains that I am feeling for a month, but why? Why does it still this painful, like it was my first heart break? Get over with it Luhan, she’s already happy with Kris. You should be happy for you friend. Yeah, that’s right. That’s what you are Luhan, you are just her friend. Her guy best friend.

 

 

 

 

“I’m home!” I announced when I arrived in our apartment.

 

 

“Welcome home Lulu!” Bom said who’s wearing a simple black dress. Seem like Top will take Bom on some fancy restaurant, knowing that Top came from a wealthy family it isn’t impossible for him to book a dinner at the most expensive restaurant in Seoul.

 

 

“Where’s Darong?” She asked while fixing her sandals.

 

 

“Out with Kris.”

 

 

“Oh! How about Sehun? Why don’t you hang-out with him?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter