Chapter 1

The Dolls {Rewriting}

Flashblack 24 years ago

The Kims celebrating the birth of their little boy Minseok. To put together the party they bought him a little doll.  You see they had the gotten the doll for free from the toy maker. But they didn't hear him say but for a price. So in the middle of the party there was a knock a the door. The father or also known as mr.Kim answered the door. When the door was opened there stood the toy maker. "I've come for my payment" "Sir you told us that the doll was free" "ah but I said with a price" "sir we have no money at the moment" "Oh well then thats a little mess we've gotten our selves into isn't? " Sir  if you give us till tuesday we'll be able to off the doll" "Fine you have till tuesday but if you fail to pay me on that day i shall take what i want" "what exactly is it you want sir" "Your son". The room was full of gasps and the scream from the mother.

 

Tuesday

It has come to the day were the kim"s have to pay up or lose their minseok. The bad news is Mr.Kim nor Mrs.Kim got the money to pay the doll maker. For they had used the most of it for their daily needs. So as a way to escape the payment they moved.

Two months later

The kim's have spent two months in their new home. They had long forgotten the doll maker that was until that morning. The kim's were having breakfast when there was a knock on their door. Not expecting anyone mrs.Kim answered the door with minseok in her arms. When she opened it the doll maker was standing infront of her. He grabbed minseok and ran. The only things you could hear was the family yelling bring him back.

 

23 years ago

 

It has been a year since minseok was taking away from his family. Lee soo man had taking him and moved to changsha hunan district, china. There he continued his master line of toys. One day a happy married couple along with their baby boy stumbled upon the store. The couple were looking around till they found this cute little unicorn stuffy. When they went up to the counter they were told that the unicorn was free and that all they had to do is pay him by tuesday or else. The couple not understanding what he meannt by or else dismissed the payment.

A week later the man came to their house asking for his payment. The couple said that he wasn't getting the money cause he said that the stuffy was for free. He proved them wrong by taking their little angel zhang yixing. 

 

22 years ago

back in seoul after being in china for a year. Minseok now two years old and learning to speak korean and chinese. While Yixing is one. Mr. Lee was looking for some people to buy his toys but to his dismay no one was buying any. That was until a mother with her son came to him. "Sir how much will it cost me to give you my son. His father is not willing to pay me so i am getting rid of this thing" "Mame it will cost you nothing. If however the father does not pay me and you by tuesday this boy is mine" "Alright i like this idea. Oh his name is byun baekhyun" " well little baekhyun lets go inside and meet your new family. Thank you miss he's in good hands" 

Two days later

He never got his money but when the woman walked by he saw that she had gotten hers. He then realized he was double crossed. He didn't really care he gained another child. But he knew that he couldn't stay here for while so he planned on moving back to china. So he packs their bags and they move.

 

21 years ago

Now minseok is three and now can talk in chinese and korean. Yixing is two and can speak chinese and is still learning korean. Baekhyun is a year and is only starting to speak korean. Minseok is now in charge of the other two boys. He also helps out soo man with the store. Soo man was out getting food for him and the boys when he bumped into a father with his son. "Oh so sorry" "No its my fault sir".

The next day the same man came to the shop with his kid. "Sir could you watch my son for a day please? "Of course its the least i could do". So the man left soo man with his son huang zitao. 

Later that day

Lee soo man had recived a notice stating he had to leave china or else they'll take his kids. So he leaves with zitao to seoul once again. They left the next day which was tuesday. Once in seoul he opened yet another store. He now had four boys to take care of.

 

5 years ago

The boys were running around the house when they stumbled upon their fathers office. being the curious little kids they were they looked through his office. They were just about to leave when xiumin (His nickname besides boazi) found a book. The boys opened the book. They started reading the book which they had found out was their fathers journal. Once done they had learned that they were taking from their families. That night they planned to escape. It almost worked. They had just reached the door when tao sneezed. They tried to shush hoping that that their father was still sound asleep. Sadly to their dismay he had woken up. When ha had come downstairs he saw the boys trying to sneak out. He yelled at them and then he covered all the windows. He then muttered a spell. This spell turned the boys into dolls on the full moon. Never to move,talk or anything until the full moon was gone.

 

Flashback ends

 

"Xiumin hyung is he out? " Yes tao his out like a light" " I'll go tell baek hyng and lay ge" "Ok". A 21 year old tao runs up to his room which he shares with a now 23 year old yixing. "Ge. Ge. Ge" "Yes tao" 'he's asleep" "Ok" "Go downstairs and stay with xiumin hyung ok lay ge" "Ok panda". Tao runs to the next room while lay runs down the stairs to xiumin. Tao opens the door to see baekyun sitting on his bed. "Hyung its time"  "Ok! Lets go". The two run down the stairs to meet their hyungs. "Everyone here? "Yes xiumin hyung/ge" "Good lets go". The boys run to the door and open it and run outto their freedom.

Which was short lived as they were running they saw the toy maker chase after them. "Hyung he's got a gun" "Oh god". *BANG* "AHHHHHHHH" "LAY". The boys run back to see lay had been shot. 'Hyung/dongsaeng/ge its ok we're going to get you to a docter". Lay passed out from the pain and xiumin had to carry him.

Meanwhile somewhere close to the boys

"Wow hyungs you relly taught them who they were messing with" "thanks chanyeol". A group of boys were walking home from a bar fight. Their names are Park Chanyeol 22, Kim Jongdae or known as chen 23, kim Joonmyun or suho 23 and wu YiFan or known as kris 24. They were walking and talking until they heard faint pleas for help. "Hyungs i think someone is in trouble'. The boys run in the direction of the voice. After ten minutes they come across xiumin and the others. 'Please help him". They looked towards xiumin "Who? "My hyung" They looked towards A boy who is wearing eyeliner. "Ok". Suho answers. "Can you show me where is the person i need to help? Baekhyun points to a boy laying on the ground. Suho walks towards the boy only to see him have a gunshot wound in his leg.

Suho picks him up. 'You boys better come with us so are friends can look after you". The boys just nod and follow suho and his friends.

 

Yea first chapter done! Plz comment on what you think!