Final

My Heart is Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks had passed since the concert incident between Sehun and you. Apparently, that night, things didn't go how you or he wanted. He wanted to confess, but will the fans really understand? He wanted to be like his Baekhyun hyung, but at the same time no. To have a relationship is great, but in public, it depends on how you say it to the world, how the fans would find out, and who you're dating with.

"Yah, you stink. Go have a bath." Kai nudged him, and when the other didn't budge, he sighed. "It's about [y/n] is it?"

Sehun nodded.

"You want to date her?"

He nodded again.

"But..." Kai continued, "you can't because you're afraid the fans would bad-mouth her."

"Exactly." Sehun sighed and turned to face Kai. "I'm scared she'll get hurt."

"Are you even confident that she'll say yes?"

Sehun grunted. "It's not only about that. Yah, if anyone saw us with her a few weeks ago at that concert, she's doomed!"

"You really care for her, don't you?"

He scoffed. "No ."

Kai shook his head. "I can't help you with this . I'll go call Baek hyung."

"No need for that." Sehun said. "I don't think I'll ever confess to her."

"I'm still going to call him, lazy-."

 

"[y/n]. why the hell did you not confess to him???" Your friend back in high school, asked.

"I was scaaareeed...." She whined. "Agh, but I regret it."

"You should!"

"I do!"

"Well you should!"

"I DO!"

Jina sighed in defeat. "You're really stupid."

"Jina, I called you here to comfort me, not to mock me any more!" You said. "Besides! It's not like you dare to confess to Taemin sunbae!"

"He's an idol!"

"Same goes to Sehun!" You argued back and grunted. "We're hopeless. Why did I even call you at the first place-"

Ring Ring 

You picked up your phone and answered it. "Hello,"

"Hey, [y/n]!" It was Kai.

"Oh, hey! This is a surprise. What's up?"

Kai chuckled. "It's Sehun."

"What about him?"

"You know him..he's easily depressed, stressed, mostly everything, and he hasn't taken a bath since last night." He said.

"But it's evening." You said.

Kai laughed. "I know, he's so gross. But he won't take a bath unless he sees you! You in , I didn't tell you to call her! " Sehun's voice was heard faintly.

"It seems like he's fine.."

"Oh, trust me, [y/n], he's not fine. I'm FINE!" Sehun shouted.

"He said he's fine." You said, kinda disappointed.

"Come on, I know you want to see him too."

"I don't." You said while Jina was hitting you.

"Urgh, you both are just stubborn asses. Just come over here and take care of him, will ya? He stinks, and someone needs to make him shower, and it's not going to be either of us." Kai said and hung up.

"YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO THERE." Jina said loudly.

You pursed your lips and shook your head. "I don't think so."

"He said he was fine!" You continued.

"Which meant, he's not!" Jina got up and went to her wardrobe and took out some clothes. "Aha! I remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter