Prologue

It's not illusion, It's love

People staring.

That's the words that keep ringing in Ji-eun's head.

She just knows that every living person surround her whisper behind her back.

her hands are trembling. She couldn't stand this. She's hoped that people wouldn't recognize her, or more, just ignored her here since she's no body in this big city.

But no. Fate has to be so cruel as to let her be known here as worse as her hometown back there.

Not here, please, please, please. She has prayed that when she asked for her aunt to let her came to this park.

She of all people should have known that her hope wouldn't come true.

Now, because of people staring, she can't raise her head. That's because her disgrace had been found out by the person who hate her the most.

"Ya! I should have known you the moment you transfer to our school." Kang Hana still continue her talk. "You are Han Hyun Soo's daughter, right?! That corruptor! the criminal who caused so many people lost their job!" Her voise raise each octave as her speech goes on.

"Have you no shame?! Whooah, You are so shameless that you are able to hang out with people like us and pretend you're just a normal peole!" She step a little closer to Ji-eun. "You're just a dirty ! just like your dad!" Then Ji-eun feels something hit her head and break.

She raise her hand to touch it and feel something sticky in her hair. The smeel of it could make her throw up any moment now, but she tries so hard not to.

That girl has hit her with rotten eggs. And she smiles devilishly while every body else there just looks at her with disgust.

"Everyone!" Someone's voice break the moment. "Since we're running man crew plan to take the shoot here today. We really need the audience to participate with our game. I hope that among all of nice people here, there are several persons who want to help us."

People starts to scream and run to the voice.

the tears that Ji-eun holds for she doesn't know how long stream down her eyes. She tries to move but her legs wobble and she fells down.

She hates everything that happen to her. She just wanna die and go after her mother in the after life. Maybe, it would have been better than live this life forever.

"Are you okay?"

The same voice from before. Ji-eun just nods and doesn't look at that person.

She tries to get up but this time even worse, she trips and fell flat on her face.

Her nose hurt so bad, and her knee is bleeding. She tries to stand up again but this time she feels hands on her waist help her to stand.

"You're bleeding." that voice says and she feels that person touches her knees.

She doesn't care. What's so bad with a little injury when there's almost nothing left of her heart.

"You know, life is not about what people think we are. It's not like you could make all the peole in the world to like you."

"You don't live the life that I have." Ji-eun replies coldly.

Silence a moment. that person kneel in front of her, so that Ji-eun could clearly see his face.

"You're what you are. No matter what people believe. As long as you have hope to be a better person. You will be just like that." He says that while looking straight to her eyes.

Ji-eun does not know what to say to that. She's afraid to have hope anymore since it hurts to fall down again.

Maybe, he could see doubt in her eyes. But he smiles brightly. "Trust me, you'll find the meaning of it. And after you find it, comes see me again."

He grabs her hand and entangled their pinkies, "It's a promise." He touches my hair lightly, Then walks away.

Ji-eun looks at the name at the back of his jacket.

For the first time in all the mess in her life, Ji-eun could smiles again.

Lee Gwang Soo.

"Oppa."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea. yea, yea!

I've been longing to write this story!!!

My first story about Running Man member!

Hope you enjoy it!!! ^_^