Crush

The day.

Chaerin's POV

I like him since we were friends which is about 3 years ago. Tomorrow is valentine day. I am going to confess my feelings toward him. I hope he accept my feelings. If he doesn't I hope he reject me the nice way. Being turn down politely is better. I like him because he is cute, great personality, can sing and rap. *daydream* I love everything about him. Does he like me the same way? I think.

He invite me to his house, he said he want to do something for tomorrow. God, I love chocolates. I decide to wear something nice. Ooh, what about this floral sundress? I should wear flats with this. Wait, no. I should wear something comfortable. Casual clothes. I'll wear tank top, hoodie, skinny jeans and sneaker. Hmm lile I care about appearance. I tie my hair into ponytail. Well, it is better than my really casual, I wear oversize shirt and short. 

My hangout with Bambam. I tap his doorbell. He open the door. When I enter his house or aparment or dorm, (because he lives with 6 guys) I saw no one but Yugyeom.

"Where are the others?" I ask him.

"Shopping." Bambam said.

He ask me what should he do for valentine tomorrow. I suggest him to give chocolates and letters because usually people do that. He said he want it to be more special. His crush must be really special. By hearing it, it may be not me. But he didn't say who. Maybe I'll ask him before go back home.

"Gyeomie~"

"Yes?"

"Who is your crush?" I ask him.

"My crush?"

"Yea"

"Umm. I don't think I should tell." He stick his tongue out. I pout.

"Yaa! Don't pout. You look ugly." He said to me. 

"I'm offended." I put my hands on my chest.

"Bam! What about you sing for her?"

"Yeah! That would be great..but what song should I sing?"

"I like you?" Yugyeom suggest.

"Nah." 

"Write your own song then!" Yugyeom said.

"Yes!" 

I sit next to Yugyeom and hug him for a while. Me and him are like bestfriend for life...His body are umm a bit hot. I put my hands on his forehead. He is burning. No wonder his face is tomato red. I search the pills in my bag. I keep things like that. I take a glass of water and bring it to him. 

"Here." I smile while giving him the glass and pills.

"Thanks." He smile.

"Aww, you look like a girlfriend taking care of his sick boyfriend" He said with excitement in his tone. 

I blush. I don't know about Yugyeom though. His face was red earlier. I told them to wait for a while. I am going to the convinient store. I want to buy some sticks, white chocolate, chocolate and sprinkles. Plastics and ribbon. Then I go back to their house. Am I going out for too long? The boys are here now. I mean Jaebum, Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson and Youngjae are here.

"Oh, Hey guys!" I wave at them.

"Mind me using your kitchen?"

"Not at all." Jaebum said.

"Thanks."

I take a few trays, 4 pots, spoon and bowls. I'm using double boiling. So that the chocolates doesn't burn. Why 4 pots? I did said white chocolate and regular chocolate. Now that the chocolates are melt, I have to pour it on the bowls. Then someone approach me.

"Need help?"

"From you? No way. You should rest." I said to him.

"I'll help you!" Jinyoung said.

"Me too!" Mark said.

"I want to help you too!" Jackson jump in excitement.

"Okay then. Help me by pouring the chocolates into the bowl."

After pouring it into the bowl, we dip the stick into the chocolates. There are still some extra chocolate. Maybe I should shpe it. I can use one of the plastic. There are 30 sticks. 1 packets 2 sticks. So, only 15 people recieve it. 3+7=10 There are still remaining 10 sticks or 5 packets. Geez, mathematics. Don't forget to sprinkle them. The sprinkles I buy is not cheap. They're kind of expensive because it is really pretty and so sweet and quality. Kind of. 

After done dipping and put some sprinkle we put 2 each packet.

Time travel.

Done~ I give one each the boys. I did make shape with the remaining chocolate. It is for Bambam, my crush.

_________________

This is just the beginning. The next chapter is the . The third,last is the ending..

Is it boring? I tried to make less talking more writing. The next is in Yugyeom's POV.  I'm kinda change the concept again. The first is the main's friend help her to get the crush but the friend herself like her crush.