chapter 1

My brother's bestfriend

"you're gonna be late if you still sleeping..Gui Gui",her brother,Calvin said while standing infront of her door.

"she's not going to wake up if you tell her only like that",Aaron yan said with a sign.

"I'm starting to get annoyed everytime I wake her up, so why not you do this time",Calvin said with a smirk on his face.

"fine!",Aaron exclamed.

Without wanting to wait for a couple of minutes, Aaron went inside her room and take Gui Gui pillow.Due to that action that was mad by Aaron,Gui Gui wake up with a suprised and annoyed face.Infact Gui Gui and Aaron cannot get along well with each other since long time ago.Although they do not get along well with each other but Aaron will always be there for her when she was being bullied in school.  Unfortunately for Gui Gui, Aaron already graduated from high school last year.Therefore there will be no one who would help her when she is being bullied. The fact that she tends to wear the big glasses makes her look like a nerd and everyone would bullied her everytime when she was found by the 'so called pretty' gang.Therefore Gui Gui would always try to escape from going to school. Another one month then she would be free from these kind of things.Gui Gui can't wait for that to happen and begin her new life.

"stop daydreaming! and start preparing for school",Aaron said to her as she was sitting on her bed without moving herself

"Give me back my pillow!",gui gui exclaimed as she tried to snatch back her pillow after being disturbed from her sleep.

"I'll give it back if you get up from your bed and start prepare for school",her brother's bestfriend,Aaron said.

"yeah sis, go and get ready..Aaron will fetch us to school  today as my car still at the workshop",her brother,Calvin said.

.