We're best of friends!

We're

I met her and now we’re friends. It’s not easy to be friend with her, actually you’ll be needing a long patience and a low ego for both of you to have a longer friendship. “Tae, you’re spacing out.” Heck, she saw me spacing out. “Oh, sorry.” We’re now sitting on a bench and we decided to relax for a couple of minutes. “Tiff, why do you think we became friends?” she turned her head towards me. “Actually, that’s what I’m thinking right now.” We sure have telepathic powers. We actually fought for 9 months, but we’re able to settle things between us. We don’t hang out that much, like two bestfriends visit malls just for shopping, we we’re never like that. Talking, teasing and laughing  with each other that’s more than enough for me. “Well, who asked first?” I asked her, I know I was the first one who asked to become friends with her. But let’s see if she still.. “Duh! It’s you . Look, do you even remember that ‘Tiffany Hwang’ you’re talking to?” Ah, yes! She was still shy back then. I also remembered she was having a hard time talking to people like, are you even a human? “I heard that Tae!”  Omg, this telepathic powers should stop. “Well, Fany-ah. You were so shy back then. If it wasn’t for me, for sure you’ll look like an alien who doesn’t know how to speak with others.” She laughed. “Exactly Tae. And thanks for that.” She hugged me and slap my thighs. “Ouch! What was that for?!” “We’re so cheesy, argh!” Hahahahaha! Ah, she hates skinship by the way. We do sometimes, but not that much. I heard her stomach growl. She's probably hungry again! We just ate food awhile ago, daebak this shikshin. “There are no reasons actually Tae, it’s because of fate. If God wants us to be friends, well his wish are already granted.”  Heck, she’s right. Thank God, I met this girl. As much as I hate doing this, I hugged her with all the strength I have this time. “Tae, want me to give you a pump to your chest just like in CPR's?” Oops, sorry. Haha. 

 

A/N : 

Lol, sorry. I keep on posting stories. This is just a one shot, and this is based on true story. Lol. Thanks for reading! That's me and my bestfriend btw. As for the last part, yes she always do that to me. Sounds so ert, but it's the definition of fun for her. She loves hurting me. Haha.