I MEET YOU

TREFFEN SIE

I see your eyes..

Chinen's pov

I crossed the street in  hurry. I've been almost hit a girl with pink masks that cover in front of me. Fortunately, she still walked away and stay away. Looks like she's chasing something. And it turns out she's just like me. She was chasing the train. I smile. She must have a schedule that’s why she look very hurry. So I just 'release' her, go without bothering to say hello which now runs in front of me. While I went to the counter to buy a ticket. I mentioned my goal station at the officer and he handed me the ticket.

I chose to use an escalator to reach the platform where I should be. My eyes explore the platform and station conditions. All same. Passengers who are the majority of workers and students. Everyone in here are waiting for the train. I took a breath. My life since returning to Tokyo is very monotonous, but at least I'm happy to be here. Although I do not have anyone but here enjoyable. Moreover, my work here is not difficult. I can manage those tasks very well.

I turned to the right and to the left. Feeling a little bored staring to the front, snaking queue waiting escalator. I pout my lips do not like that. I wanted to be in my room right now, probably enjoying wine and eating grapes. Suddenly I noticed a swarm of women who lined up in special line for women. Then My eyes only lead to one point. I caught the beady eyes. I recognize the owner. She did not see me. She was straighten hair dyed reddish brown shoulder-length. That's it. How could I forget her. Akanishi Jane.

 

***

 

I hope I am not seeing you..

Jane’s POV

I hope today as same as with my days are usually. I wake up at 5 am. Tidy up my flat, prepare two tombs toast with cheese and a glass of warm chocolate milk. Then I'm going to shower and get to the office. Join the thousands of people into the heart of Tokyo by train. Quite pass 4 stations only.

Then I'll prepare some files in office, documents and as well as a full cup of hot black coffee for my boss which is that part of my job as a secretary at the company. Secretary for CEO. After all I will go to the toilet. Selecting the corner booth and surreptitiously smoking. 5 minutes is more than to enough to distracted my stress mind. Then I trim my makeup before I returned to my desk. Doing my work from 9am to 6pm.

But today for some reason there is a client at my boss’s room who raging about profit sharing which his think is  not really clear. Though as an artist who managed by my company all forms of cooperation both are right. Although my work as a secretary, I graduated from Faculty of Law, Keio University. Those problem make late going home.  Then I go back to home at 8 pm. With a rush I am out of the elevator and hit someone. I'm wearing a pink mask covered my mouth hoping one pair of eyes  from someone who I hit didn’t  recognize me. Beady eyes with sharp eyebrows. Yes I hope I wrong to recognize it. Because I knew he was already become a successful producer in this great country there. So it can not be him. Chinen Yuri.

 

***

 

I call Your Name Again..

Chinen's POV

I quickened my pace, hoping the train didn’t come to that platform where I saw that person. "Sorry. Excuse me. I'm sorry." Many times I grab passengers who are queuing escalator on the platform. But no one give a single way. I looked down and found her still busy after she  finish tied up her long hair. I smiled recognizing the neck, because there is a birthmark that resembles the crown on her right neck. So I can not be wrong. It was definitely her. "Jane ... Jane !!!" I yelled.

Yes! The girl turned and looked for the direction of my voice. Her face looked confused. I cannot be wrong to recognize her even a couple years though I have not met her. I had to call her again, "Jane !!!" I yelled louder. Hope this time she actually heard me and find me. She turned and her eyes found me. I stopped not far from it. She looked at me like seeing a ghost. Her face was pale. Her round eyes more rounded and I saw her move backwards and turn away when I pushed forward towards it. Make my footsteps stopped. I only got to see her long hair tied in a ponytail and flicked it away. Eh? Is She avoiding me?

 

***

 

I didn’t want to met you..

Jane's POV

"Jane ..."

His voice ringing in my ears. My brain with arrogantly calling all memories of his voice that I ever tried to forget this past 5 years and I was forced buried away so consequently I found it once again. And when he called me I've been feeling sick and sore all of my body. That's true, that’s his voice. It was really him. He looks healthy and fresh. Looks handsome and still have a cute face.  His pairs Rabbit teeth are still there, his smile still as sweet as before. And his little eyes still make it look very stunning. He is Chinen Yuri.

But I wont to meet him. I'm still not ready to see him again after all these years he suddenly disappeared without a word. Because that's when he called me earlier, that for a split second I was surprised to see it and then decide to be turned away. I do not want to see it. I do not want to see Chinen Yuri!

 

***

 

I wonder where you are...

Chinen's POV

"Chinen…. How? which concept will select ?" Yamada voice startled me. I turned and smiled, "Ah gomen Yamada. until which part we talked? Ah, concept of the stage, right. Ummm why do not we just apply the concept of Okamoto, I guess that one of a good idea to make a futuristic theme considering this group has always been famous with a simple theme." Yamada glances and then nodded, his hands busy scribbling his agenda, write the theme. While sitting in front of me smiling Okamoto satisfied with my decision.

"Sa .. minna ... all have been decided. Wish we luck and good job." Said Iwahashi, my CEO. I looked to my CEO who walked out, the door opened and I saw her again. Akanishi Jane.

 

***

 

Author's POV

Jane went directly to Iwahashi and inform him about the meeting with the consultant team was waiting. "Yes sir, they resend the presentation materials today with a few revisions. I've studied and I also marked some very significant part of the change. Then for the proposed audit process I think there are some parts that do not fit. I've marked it." Said Jane terminate explanation and submitted all the documents on Iwahashi. Iwahashi smiled to Jane, and then patting her shoulders.

"Arigatou." Said Iwahashi, grabbing those document who held by Jane before and check the results document and match it with some explanation from Jane. Jane followed Iwahashi’s step into the another conference room. But Jane stopped, someone hold her wrist. Jane turned to find someone who clutched her  wrist. Fortunately, Jane is not screaming hysterically, but she was quite shocked and tried to shake Chinen’s hand.

"Remove your hand." Said Jane, softly but firmly enough. Chinen surprised by Jane's voice that sounded very curt to him. "Can we talk?" Said Chinen. Jane shook her head, "I'm busy. Sorry, Iwahashi-san waiting for me." Chinen let go of her hand, letting Jane go into the conference room.

 

***

 

Why you hate me so much?
Chinen's POV

I do not know today I was lucky or not. Three days ago was the day I saw her at the station and I tried to look back at the station yesterday but I could not find her. Today God very kind to me, I see her. Jane, she turned out to be  our CEO’s secretary.  Then why did I never met her?  For Sure, just two months I returned to Japan, and only two months also I joined this company as one of the music producers with Yamada to continue the project group who popular these day.

But meeting again with her  can not really thought at all. Then was when I held his hand he sounds very curt with me. Her gaze suddenly cold. Makes me feel guilty. My fault. "Baka." I said to myself. Regretting it now pointless, isn’t it?

......

 

I waited for her out of the room in which she was accompanied Iwahashi-san in a meeting. She should still be in there, I've checked. The door burst open. It appears Iwahashi-san came out followed Jane down with a pile of files and tablets as well as thick black agenda, Iwahashi-san greeted me and I nodded, "Anoo, Iwahashi-san, there I want to talk briefly with Akanishi-san." I asked a permission to him. I think if I do this is, Jane can not avoid me anymore. Iwahashi-san stopped and seeing my presence with Jane.

"You guys know each other?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "No." While Jane answered me firmly. Iwahashi smiling while holding Jane's arm gently, "Why my Jane very grumpy today. So who is the correct one, Chinen-san or Jane?" Asked Iwahashi. My Jane? Why he should talking like that. "Anoo, Iwahashi-san, this is actually before we are .."

"Iwahashi-san, you have an appointment with Kimura-san for a private lunch meeting. If you let me can I get  permit for quick lunch with Chinen-san." Jane slip her sentence before  I finish my sentence. I grinned, successful, right?

Iwahashi round eyes appear to pay attention to Jane then give a peck on her pinkish cheek, "Eat a lot of, Love.  Well, I go first. Please contact Satoshi to prepare the car." Said Iwahashi he finally walked away. Jane nodded and then call the driver Iwahashi fast as she could. Me? You asked what I am doing when Iwahashi said ‘love’ and give her a peck. Totally shock of course. But I should maintain my reaction.

Iwahashi finally disappeared behind the closing elevator doors. I let out a breath of relief. I looked at Jane who was turned away, "Jane ... wait!" I exclaimed. But not at all slowed her pace. She kept walking and I followed her. She stepped into a black ladder on the floor behind the music space. Keep going up until you reach a white door. It was an open roof decorated very nice. Many plants and wooden benches. Jane removing a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of her blazer.

She lit a cigarette and began to breath out the smoke. Makes me stunned. Since when did she smoke? Do since I left? Ah of course, after I left, because she used to not smoking and never drinking alcohol too. She used to be good and warm women that I know. Jane took off her heels  and sit at one of the wooden benches, put luggage in there and remove the blazer. Leaving a gray blouse sleeveless. Makes me can clearly see her right arm tattooed a butterfly. Makes me once again surprised. Why?

She turned to me while blowing smoke in there, "This Open space is my idea embodied by Iwahashi-san. He made ​​it for me. Providing a place for me after he caught me smoking smoke at emergency  ladders 2 years ago. He was so good to me. I respect him because he's so respect me. And he  loves me. We are getting married next year. This year I will resign as secretary. But I should wait until a single project that you're guys working on done." Jane ended her  sentence while continuing to on her cigarette.

I looked at the girl that I love most and I was looking for these years. Her face facing up to the blue sky. Then closed her eyes, "... Jane." I tried to call her. She was unmoved. But I watched it, slowly she shed her tears. "I hate you, Chinen. I hate you so much. Do not be go around near me again." I heard the sentence and mused. I wondered, why do you hate me, Jane? I turned my body and went away from her.

…….

 

Why I still tearing when hear your voice?

Jane's POV

A pair of arms hugging me from behind. I hold a wine glass and sprinkle a little moving red wine in it. ​Softly He caressed my  cheek  with his hand and put his chin on my shoulder. Like he used to do, resting his head at me. I rubbed my free hand to his black hair. "I love you Jane." he whispered in my ear, I more than know what he wants if he whispered like this.

I smiled as he patted my chest tightly with his crossing arms to my torso. Then he kissed the skin between my neck and hair. I shook my head tingling weak because it. I can feel him with a mischievous grin. He then started attacking my neck with small bites. "Yamette, Genki ..." I said. But he is eager to carry me. Take me straight to my room. Fortunately, when passing the bar I had set the glass that I hold.

I can see him smiling mischievously at me. He dropped me on the bed and immediately locked with kisses. Slowly I replied his kisses.

"I know you want me."  He whispered a tease. He let go of the kiss on my lips but began to bully my ears. "Genki ..." I called. And he seems excited. Grin from his lips so clearly visible in front of my eyes. but once awakened to something, I like Chinen Yuri.

"Yamette ... Genki !! Yamette." I said finally, trying to push  his sturdy shoulders. He surprised by my behavior but chose to obey my request, "Nani? Why Jane?” He asked after finish using his shirt back. I got up and followed him to sit on my comfortable  bed. He kissed my cheek and gently caressing warm and short. Seemed to understand why I never answer the question.

Slowly the tears fall down my cheeks. I feel guilty at Genki who remind silence like this. Then I move my arms and hugged his neck tightly, burying my face between his left shoulder and chest. Crying. I'll bet he's definitely confuse with my act. Gomen na Genki.

……

 

Confession

Author's POV

Genki shocked with Jane who suddenly hugged him after earlier had rejected to doing 'it'. Realizing his shirt is wet because Jane cries silently, Genki slowly softened. He is more than aware of his knowing that Jane had never acted like this.

"Jane?" Call Genki, but Jane's hand movements more closely and wrapped Genki’s neck. And Genki reply to embrace it. He put his arms around Jane’s back.

After nearly half an hour they were in that position, Genki began to move his hands, pushing Jane, trying to hug Jane. Genki can clearly see Jane's beady eyes already swollen and red. Genki still can see Jane's tears on her cheeks and also that he tried to wiped it with his thumb. Genki smiled and then kissed her forehead.

 "Jane what happen?" Asked Genki. But she only shook her head bowed. was still silent. Genki breath in and out softly. Genki lifted her chin and make Jane looked at him, and succeeded, because now Jane staring Genki’s eyes. Genki smile makes Jane’s tears more flow silently. All guilt enveloped his heart and mind.

"Jane, do not we promised to be honest with each other? Did not we already agreed that the burden be borne by the other? I love you because you just become yourself  and you are very open to me. Now, what makes my Jane so silent like this? "

Jane's eyes more rounded heard the words of Genki. She felt more guilty. But she had to say what is her feeling right now to Genki. It must.

"Genki ... actually there is no pain removed after years, even we try to heal it. And,  There is a pain even though we trying to remain it hidden in deep our mind and heart but still feels pain inside. Like a tree which spikes stuck when unplugged, still remain a hole. Not also that festering wound on hurting leg despite removed and plastered able to make all back to normal. All will continue to leave their mark." Genki nodded trying to understand which way Jane’s sentence.

Jane draw her breath, her eyes closed though still slightly flowing tears. Jane's eyes slowly opened, Genki still there looking at her with a soft, waiting for him to speak.

"I ever loved someone once in my life. Feel confident that he created for me as a mate. So many years I desperately fight to the fate, my past. But in the third year we undergo a phase relationship that he suddenly disappeared. Leaving a trail in my heart. Then 3.5 years later, Genki comes and offers me the most potent antidote. Genki give a sense of love that is able to make me forget everything.  But, the pain never completely disappear even after many years I try to cured and cleaned. Gaping wound is still there. And what's worse is the fact that my heart says I still love him. Genki ... gomen ... naaa. I'm sorry I really didn’t want to reply  all the feelings of affection and love from You. I think just all the right escape. Gomen na Genki." Said Jane as she clasped her hands in front of his face. The tears continued to flow without interruption.

And Genki still amazed at the recognition in front of Jane. His face was pale with shock. Not successfully hid. Genki touched his left which is began to hurt. Seeing it make Jane weeping and hugging his shoulder and try to moves toward Genki.

"Genki gomennn naaaa ..." said Jane. Genki slowly conscious of a sense of shock, his face slowly changed. Once again he pulled back Jane. Jane looked at him sobbing timid. But Genki still smile.

"Tell me, who is he Jane? Who is that guy?" Asked Genki. Jane blew her nose and wiped her own tears. She can felt a hand grip her shoulders  slightly. Genki who is smiling makes her more guilt. She felt guilty for never repay  of the love from Genki.

"Chinen. Chinen Yuri." Said Jane softly. Genki’s Expression looks shocked for a few seconds but again he displays a smile to Jane. Jane hugged with all affection. Though he knew the girl was not entirely fond of him. Then Genki patted her back softly.

"We're done here, Jane. Thank you for last one and a half years of fun. Hopefully you found your happiness." Said Genki after parse arms. Jane's eyes rounded in surprise, especially when Genki still kissed  her long enough in her forehead. Genki got up and left Jane alone. After  Genki stood away, Jane stared at the void in front of her.

Why I feels so lonely? Why it hurts a lot when he is away? Why I don’t want to lose him?

" Genki….." Jane shouted and rushed out her apartment. Jane try to chasing him as hard as she could. She won’t to lose him.

……

 

Moving on

Jane's POV

I chew my lunch reluctantly. This is my last day at the office which belongs to Genki. I've finished all my work for the last week. Organizing everything. Including arranging my heart was a mess.

"Jane ..." I turned to the source of the voice that called me. There he is stood the source of the raging storm that makes me a mess one week ago. He is the center of the storm, but the center of my life. I smiled at him. He walked over to me, decreasing the gap between us. Pull up a chair and sat down beside me.

"Hmm ... After this you will say goodbye to the others?" he asked. I looked at him and nodded. Trying to smile even though it feels weird tone this time. He nodded back to me, "So .. Satoshi is ready below. After I accompany you, we can go home together." I nodded, chewing my food. His hand then patted the top of my head.

"I love you." those sentence slid shamelessly. Made me spontaneously turned to the right and to the left. Give me a break. We even still in the office canteen. I immediately hit his solid arm.

"Are you crazy? People will think I married you because you are my boss!" I say cranky. He, Iwahashi Genki just laugh listening my nags. But He does not just stop there. Now he is moving backward instead of my chair. And with ​​romantic air, he draping silver necklace around my neck.

 "I do not care about anything anyone else's. 'Cause I really love you and I'm grateful you're the one that I love. Never regret ever having you as my secretary and also my future wife." he whispered softly. I quickly turn my head and kissed his lips ventured.

As he said, I will not care what people think about me, about us. The most important is we are here to love each other.

……

 

I don’t wanna lose someone who love me again

A week ago

Author's POV

Jane ran and kept running. Ignoring the elevator and continue down the stairs. She think that this the correct one, being loved by Genki who is always there for her, made ​​her as a priority. How could she make the people who love and help her to forget Chinen feel so hurt. Jane remembers how warm his expression when he release her before. Jane has just set her foots at main page of parking. Her eyes narrowed looking for Genki’s car. Day already was late because that's she trying to focus her eyesight due to lack of light. Then a passing car in front of her. The Car which is  similar with one of she sought. And sure enough, Genki therein. He drove and ignore Jane.

Jane panicked and ran after Genki. "Genki !!!" Jane shouted loudly. But the car still going. Jane kept running follow up unconscious of the direction left was to pass a car when he was about to cross the intersection to catch Genki. Ciiitttt !!!

The sound of car tires and asphalt friction creak loudly. Indicates the driver trying hard to stop the car. Jane is still staring at the car that almost hit her started to wake up, she bent many times to apologize. While the driver continued raved scolded. Because the traffic light is green so Jane is wrong here. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jane suddenly feels someone beside her, a tall figure with bass voice. Jane stared at the man in disbelief. But she was happy. "Genki !!!" she shouted as she jumped towards the hysterical body, iwahashi Genki.

Genki is only able to hold his body so as not to fall. The previous driver only shaking his head because he felt he was just an extra in the world in front of a pair of lovers. He chose to leave the couple as soon as possible. Genki release Jane's arms. Then Genki  flicked his finger in her forehead.

"Baka! You really want to die huh? Make me really shock." asked Genki. Jane grinned, "If I die I will haunt you every day and every time." Jane said as she hugged back to Genki. Genki release his short laugh then hugged Jane. Jane smiled and then remembered something.

"You're really bad manl! Dumped me. Oh My God Why do you doing that? Did you not love me? Thing to earlier as the storm that screwed me over. I had to chase you like an idiot! You're evil! Genki baka!" Jane replied as she pinched Genki stomach many times.

"Itte itte!" Genki squealed. But he could not help laughing to Jane’s anger face for  the first time. Is this a sign that this girl actually love him back right? this not true that Jane want to lose him? Genki captures both of her hands and brought her arms in his torso. Hugging to each other. "Aieru"  Genki whispered. Jane nodded in his arms.

"I've ever lost a man who I loved. How can I let people who really love me let me go and I lost him? Not this time. Genki I will fight back. I will always make you staying beside me to love me. Because… because I reall love you Iwahashi Genki." said Jane. Genki gently her back .

"Wakatta. Gomen na." Genki said, kissing the top of Jane's head. Jane pulled back it. "Sa .. Tomorrow I will face Chinen with a smile. For your info, today I had already told him that we would get married. Supposedly he will not surprised with my news about us. Because he is gone before from my life. And I, though difficult. I've forgiven him. And forget about it." Genki just nodded again.

"Wakatta Jane, Wakatta!" Genki hug back Jane.

……

 

Tell the truth

Jane's POV

I knocked on the door of the room where Chinen’s team doing their work, I take a breath once again firmly in order to comfort  my self. Slowly I pushed the door and openit . There is Chinen, Yamada, Keito and 3 other staffs. They are all saw me standing in front of the door, after seeing me Chinen looks very bright, "Sa .. Minna, can you come out for a while, I had a guess." Said Chinen who adhered to by the team. Both Yamada, Keito and other staff so respect me. They knew I was the secretary of the CEO and his fiancee at the same time.

"Sit down, Akanishi-san." Chinen said after his team getting out.

My eyes blinked a few times when he called my surname. But I knew he was going to be formal. I chose to ignore it and occupy a seat at the long table that was used by Yamada. "Emm ... Chinen-san, I just want to emphasize something. Many years did you disappear without a word or leave a message. And for years anyway I already treat it. Now I have to forgive everything that you do, though it is really heavy for me. And I've got someone who was watching over the years. I respect him, and respect him. I ... "

"Did you love him?" Chinen cut my sentence and looked at me sharply. I swallowed my saliva, stared back, I have to say my feelings honestly. There should not be made ​​at all wrong. I took a breath, "Initially not so, but I realized, I really do not want to lose people who love me again. Because ... because ... because I was so very loved Iwahashi Genki and never imagine life without them more than 10 minutes." I stopped my sentence.

Chinen is now eyeing sumringah but eventually she smiled back, "I'm happy for you and him. Well hopefully your marriage will going smoothly." I can feel his sincere from those sentence. I smiled and nod, "Umm ... I hope you find your love soon." I said. He nodded. Then his hand outstretched and we shook hands. Seems easy to deal with him.

…….

 

I can see your happiness with him

3 months later

Chinen's POV

I drank a glass of red wine in my hand. The wedding is quite lively and very simple when considering the organizers are young and famous CEO Iwahashi Genki class. But it all went very well.

I'm going with the queue snaking. Queue towards to aisle where the bride and groom waiting for their guess. It's time to gives greetings to the bride and groom. Although maybe I do not know what is in my heart but I know for sure she seems happy with her choice. Something I had never given. An option.

 

A single, flickering light dies, the pain unhealed
“I take your life forever, you take my life forever”
A single, trickling tear disappears, the feelings unconveyed
“I take your life forever, you take my life”

The love hidden in this time that never stops
Is surely pouring down like rain
(The stains of fallen tears, the colour of freezing tears)
Memories of times I can’t go back to flash before my eyes
At the edge of this world where everything’s been taken away from me

Sadness...
No matter what kind of end I envision, my heart is a mystery
The truth closes in like darkness
No matter what kind of world I envision, I can’t see tomorrow
It’s as pure as a lily
My wish remains transparent

I swear alone to the white flowers, everything as it was
“I take your life forever, you take my life”

The love that remains in my unheard voice is like the wind that blows
(The stains of fallen tears, two faces that cannot be hidden)
I sleep in the unending night, pain remains in the scars of my dreams

Sadness...
Even if a little light appears, my grief keeps repeating
The truth disappears as if it never happened
Even if I spread my last wings, I can't change my fate 
The lily is transient, the pain won't go away 
In my dreams we’re still in love

Sadness...
No matter what kind of end I envision, my heart is a mystery
The truth closes in like darkness
No matter what kind of world I envision, I can’t see tomorrow
It’s as pure as a lily
My wish remains transparent

(Truth, Arashi)

 

……

 

I know I hurt you but I believe that You will moving on soon

Jane's POV

I saw him standing not far from me. Resides in the snaking row. Join with other invitees. He is wearing black tuxedo with a bow tie and white colors. It looks really fit and make him so shine. He waved his free hand towards me. I responded with a smile.

As realize my smile for Chinen Yuri, Genki pulls me in his arms that felt possessive. His left hand perfectly circular, I giggled and then looked at his face still smiled at the invitation. "Honey .." I whispered softly. He turned and then with his right hand he pulled my nose. "Do not look me too long. Later you will be so in love with me dear."

I laughed then pinched his stomach. Old habits that I could never change. He caught my hand, "Lets continue this in our room dear." he whispered, kissing my ear brief me on the cheek which is certainly flushed with embarrassment now. I don’t know why I love him so much. I love you Genki.

 

When the world I looked easily upon does not proceed the way I want it to
And I gradually collapse under the despair that I can’t handle alone
Crashing endlessly into the wall called reality,
I lost the direction to breaking out of this world

Honestly why, why, why
When I watch an enjoyable comedy movie, why do tears flow instead of laughter
Why, why, why only me
When I read a book that warms a section of the heart, I still sympathize with the loneliness
As if I was possessed by something, as if all the pain seems to be my story, I understand
Stand up one more time right now

No more pain goodbye goodbye
Come out of my weakened self, throw it out, and I must win over myself
Bring me back to me
No more cry goodbye goodbye
I will jump higher than this world alright

I don’t know the words ‘give up’
There’s no need to be impatient
It’s okay, I’m only taking a breath right now for my bigger dream
When I fall, I stand up
If you enjoy a thing like failure, that’s all you will be
That’s right the world again is facing my side again

Never back back back
Why do many people think more of sadness than happiness
Run my way way way
Run my way way way
I’m only worried about the gullible
The path where one gets swept away by others’ words
Although their hearts are poor, they can escape
You can just shake it off again and run
Stand up one more time right now

No more pain goodbye goodbye
Come out of my weakened self, throw it out, and I must win over myself
Bring me back to me
No more cry goodbye goodbye
I will jump higher than this world alright

Take a deep breath once and let it out
You can do it, keep hoping for what you can reach and keep walking
Don’t stop under the shadow of the world
You’re more more more free than anyone else

Failure only makes me stronger
And fear makes me jump more watch me now

No more pain goodbye goodbye
Come out of my weakened self, throw it out, and I must win over myself
Bring me back to me
No more cry goodbye goodbye
I will jump higher than this world alright

Let me say goodbye goodbye
Throw a fire at my heart
I will become the real me (I will change)

One more say goodbye goodbye
To the endless heat, one more time alright

(Goodbye, BAP)

(END)