Blue Ranger in Rescue!

Not Everyday

Chanyeol inhaled the fresh air in summer morning and packed the things to his backpack while stepping downstairs.

"I'm going, nunaaa!" He beamed.

"Breakfast first!!" Yura, his sister pulled his backpack and dragged him to the dining table.

"I forgot," The boy grinned as Yura sighed.

"How come you be so forgetful," She said as Chanyeol shoved the omelette happily. "Tell me how you get the job again?" Yura continued and sat across her lovely brother.

"So my basketball captain, Kris hyung happened to be the friend of Jongdae, the famous school journalist who are close with the school's choir member Kyung Soo and Kyung Soo is closed to Jongin who happened to be Joonmyeon, the richest boy in school's brother and Joonmyeon's father needed an extra help in their amusement park so Joonmyeon hyung asked us to help with a great payment in summer holiday!" Chanyeol finished the explanation in one breath as Yura laughed out loud upon it.

"Oh my God this is epic and you actually remember it like a script!" She beamed and Chanyeol just grinned.

"I need to go now. See you in evening, nuna!" Chanyeol said as Yura waved her hand in glee upon her bright brother.

***

"Baekhyunnie!"

"What, Luhan ge?" Baekhyun turned to his adorable hyung who blinked in happiness.

"Can you please please please replace me to accompany the kindergarden kids to the amusement park today?" Luhan pleaded as Baekhyun gasped.

"But I'm not that good with kids!" He whined.

"Not for money too? I shall buy you lunch for a week and my payment will be yours," Luhan smirked and Baekhyun's ear perked out upon the word 'money'.

"Count me in," He agreed at last.

Luhan dragged Baekhyun to his room and dressed him up. After that he drove Baekhyun to his kindergarden, gladly explained his absence and Baekhyun gasped when Luhan waved his hand while going with Sehun, another teacher in that kindergarden. He ended up with a flat face in the van.

"Poor my eardrums," He murmured as the van strolled to the amusement park.

***

"Yeol! Hurry up!" Jongin shouted as Chanyeol ran to the tent and noticed that everybody was there.

"We will wear this today!" Jongdae showed up with his red power ranger suit as Kyung Soo wore his yellow ranger costume.

"Horaah let's get on the show!!" Chanyeol wore his blue ranger helmet and they started to entertain the visitor today.

Chanyeol actually loved this job. He squaled in heart to see the kids actually loved to see a hero doing some movements. Even he wasn't a good dancer like Jongin, but he actually like to jump with the kids, singing some children songs.

"Woah!" He heard a shout and turned to see a boy running to his way while looking at his back.

"Look ou-!" Chanyeol said but the boy bumped him.

Chanyeol shocked when he felt something soft on his lips and opened his eyes just to see that boy widened his eyes too. The boy stood up right away and cleaned his dusty pants while Chanyeol strighten himself up as he noticed the kids staring at them, jaw hung open. The blue ranger turned to the boy who surprisingly wore a bunny ears and sobbed.

"Look what we've done!" One of the kids pointing at the bunny boy.

"Hyung we're sorry!" Another one approached him.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt?" Chanyeol examined the boy's condition. "Kids, do you know this hyung?" He then turned to the kids.

"They said Luhan hyung, our teacher was absent so he replaced him..."

"And we.. we have to give him some 'orientation'?" The other added as Chanyeol shook his head.

"That wasn't a nice thing to do. Glad that he's okay. Now everyone follow me and kids, please help him walk," Chanyeol sternly said as the kids nodded quickly also did what he said.

"Who's this?" Kyung Soo who got back to the tent questioned when he saw Chanyeol walked inside with a boy with bunny ears and Jongin went out, noticing the kids' present.

Chanyeol took Kyung Soo's green tea container and poured a cup. He then gave it to the bunny boy who still cried.

"I'm extremely sorry for what happened," The ranger sadly said.

***

Baekhyun noticed the evil glints in the kids' eyes the moment they entered the amusement park. He was pinched by them everytime since they walked to one place to another. He almost gave up and ran when the kids' started to tickle him.

The moment he bumped to someone, he widened his eyes upon the soft lips which touched his. He saw someone with bright big eyes until he decided to hastily stand up and supressed his cry while cleaning the dusts. But at the end he cried. Beside the chasing incident, the boy, this ranger boy (after he noticed the costume) stole his first kiss ever. It was kind of silly but Baekhyun was the one who believed over it.

He paid attention while Chanyeol scolded the kids but not too harsh and let the kids brought him to a white tent at the corner of the park. The kids were left outside with the boy's friends who entertained them. He was glad when the blue ranger gave him the tea and apologized.

"I'm sorry too," Baekhyun murmured and locked his eyes with the ranger.

"I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Happened to be a blue ranger of the team!" Chanyeol offered his hand and Baekhyun shook hands with him.

"Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. Umm... so, you took my first kiss, actually," He replied while blushing a bit and noticed the same rone on Chanyeol's face.

"I can't give it back because it isn't even a thing that we can touch, Sorry," The ranger whined desperately and sat on the chair.

"It's okay," Baekhyun decided to let it go just once and tried to calm his beating heart.

"So, you replaced their teacher? They told me before."

"Summer job my . Luhan hyung should be dead when I arrive at home," Baekhyun blurted out but closed his mouth upon the shocked expression from Chanyeol's face.

"You really can't hang out with kids, can you?" Chanyeol chuckled because he misjudged the sweet apperances on Baekhyun.

"I can't and it's bad. I don't know what to do next," Baekhyun stared worriedly at his wrist watch, noticing the long day ahead.

"Let me help you then. Maybe those kids will follow the ranger. The blue one especially," Chanyeol beamed in excitement.

"You will help me?" Baekhyun turned to the boy he just met.

Chanyeol nodded and they walked out from the tent. After Chanyeol explained the plan to his friends, they let them go for a day. Baekhyun turned to introduce the kids to Chanyeol.

The day went fun mainly because of Chanyeol's boomed laughs and Baekhyun couldn't be happier to loosen himself. The kids wasn't play prank on him again. They played with Baekhyun well instead of pinching him all over his body.

Chanyeol turned to see the bunny eared boy who at last smiled a lot. He was actually glad that his first kiss also with that cute boy. The ranger never saw someone so playful and heck, looked so good with bunny ears on hishead. It was right to help this boy and he was grateful of it.

The sun almost set as the sky turned orange. Baekhyun realized that it was the time to gather at the lobby and went home. He reminded the kids and they whined sadly. Chanyeol seemed to be sad also because he kept silent when leading the group to the lobby.

"You guys can follow Ailee nuna first, okay?" Baekhyun said as the kids ran to find that one teacher while he himself turned to see Chanyeol.

"Thank you for today. Thank you so much, I guess," Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol looked up.

"Not everyday I found a bunny like you. Well, see you later someday!" Chanyeol forced himself to smile as Baekhyun walked closer.

Baekhyun tiptoed and gave a full kiss on Chanyeol's lips while snatching a paper to the other's hand. Chanyeol widened his eyes in shock but kissed him back. It wasn't a chaste one and just a full touch on the lips. Baekhyun smiled once again and followed everyone outside, leaving Chanyeol stunned behind while blushing like crazy because heck, he just kissed someone twice today.

Chanyeol finally gained his consiousness as he watched Baekhyun got up to the van. He noticed the paper and read the message.

Thank you for saving my life, Mr. Blue Ranger and see you too! ^^

P.S : behind this is my number, do save it and we can meet again :)

"When did he write this?" Chanyeol chuckled as he walked back to the tent with smile plastered on his face.