final

can I have your number?

"So he just snapped on me and bragged and we argued for almost 30 minutes just because I ate his mint ice cream... Oh my God Kyung Soo! I'm speaking here!"

"Huh? What are you talking about hyung?" Kyung Soo turned to Chanyeol who sighed in defeat.

"Whatever. I'm tired here. What the heck are you doing with your phone?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"I check on my blog, instagram, twitter, path, line, kakao talk..." Kyung Soo showed his finger upon every social media he mentioned while Chanyeol facepalmed himself.

Suddenly they shocked when a 'clang' followed by shouts heard from the table quite far from them. Kyung Soo whose attention diverted, straighten his head to see such a humiliation sight while Chanyeol stood up right away to see it. He was never paid much attention to people due to his life in social media but seeing someone in trouble was a call to help.

Chanyeol shrieked when Kyung Soo pushed his chair and headed to the scene where the angry old man (bald also) scolding a waiter, hard, just because he dropped the coffee near him and stained his shoes.

"You meddling kid! Do you really know the cost of this?!" He angered while pointing at his shoes.

"I'm so sor.-Ummmph!" The poor waiter shocked when someone covered his mouth harshly.

"You don't have to be sorry for this man, who considered himself as rich person but have no manner like an actual rich person," Kyung Soo shot glares to the old man.

"How dare you?!" He shouted.

"See? Who's the unmannered one here?" Kyung Soo let go of his hand from the waiter's mouth while smirking.

Chanyeol who witnessed this ran to quickly hold the old man away.

"Go away," A voice heard too as the waiter widened his eyes upon his manager.

The old man groaned and rushed outside while the waiter quickly picked the shattered cup.

"Don't be reckless. That can hurt your hand," Kyung Soo slapped the hand away while the manager bowed in thankfulness to him and Chanyeol who responded in glee.

"Thank-thank you," The waiter looked up and Kyung Soo stunned for seconds upon the gorgeous human being on earth that he ever saw.

"Ne-nevermind. Pick it with broom. Shall we go now, Yeol?" Kyung Soo hastily signalled Chanyeol to follow him outside.

They walked in silence because Chanyeol didn't dare to interupt the thinker upon the last incident. The moment they stepped into their shared apartment, Chanyeol gasped and Kyung Soo bumped onto him.

"What?" Kyung Soo rubbed his sore forehead.

"Don't you realize? You left your phone and that is the latest thing I know," Chanyeol sighed as Kyung Soo's jaw hung open.

"NOOOOO!!!" Kyung Soo stormed outside and ran as fast as he could to the elevator.

He tapped his feet impatiently while the elevator went down. Right after he arrived at the ground floor, his feet rushed to the previous place. The anxiety for not having his phone somehow drove him crazy. Baekhyun, Chanyeol's boyfriend almost threw his phone one time and told him to go to a psychiatrist for that mental problem.

"Phone," He ran to the table and but it was already gone. "Nooo," Kyung Soo whined in despair.

"Excuse me, are you looking for this?" A familiar voice heard as Kyung Soo looked up to let out an unmanly shriek.

It wasn't because the waiter actually carried his phone, but the face was closer and he felt like fainted right on the spot. His skin wasn't pale like him. It was tanned, like a milk chocolate. Those plumps lips and sharp jaw left Kyung Soo's jaw hung open.

"Uuh.. Is this yours? I found it when I cleaned the table and I supposed that it yours. I'm so thankful when you saved me..."

"No-No its not a problem and yeah, the phone is mine," Kyung Soo finally gained his conciousness.

"Here it is then," He gave the phone.

"Can I have your number?" Kyung Soo quickly asked but then bit his lips for such a inappropriate question to a stranger.

"Well, since you helped me before...," The boy typed the number and saved it by his name. "Thank you, again," He then gave the phone back to Kyung Soo.

"Jong.. In? Jongin?" Kyung Soo spelled the boy's name.

"That's my name. So, what's yours?" Jongin beamed friendly.

"Kyung Soo. Do Kyung Soo," Kyung Soo flustered but such a dazzling aura.

"See you later, I guess? And better send a message or call so I know your number too. Ah, I need to get back to work now," Jongin waved a hand as Kyung Soo just nodded dumbfoundedly and went out from the cafè.

***

"I see what you did there, Jongin," A man spoke as Jongin who was back to the kitchen blushed.

"I think I may die. He is beautiful!" Jongin dreamily said.

Actually it was his first day to take the job after his friend recommended him there. Luckily the manager was Minseok who apparently friends with his bestfriend, Sehun. Due to the lack of experience, he accidentally dropped a cup of coffee near an old bald ugly man and stained his shoes ("Shoes!! Just his shoes!" He exclaimed to Minseok who laughed). His parents never mad at him but this ugly old man shouting at him like he was a troublemaker.

He almost on the hand which covered his mouth at the moment he wanted to say sorry. Never in the world he saw someone who defended people in such way. Polite but deadly. He quickly bend down to take the pieces but a hand slapped it away. The moment he looked up, he almost choked on his own spit upon the pale man with sparkling owlish eyes.

The helper decided to leave after that incident and Jongin moved to their table. He noticed the black phone right away and saw the homescreen. He chuckled upon the selca of the man who helped him before. It was a right thing to do because the man came again and even asked for his number.

Suddenly his phone vibrated and he almost dropped it due to the shock.

From : Unknown
Hello, uhh, this is kyung soo, do kyung soo who helped you in facing the super mega ultra ugly bold man.. Nice to meet you, actually.. Gah I'm awkward so forgive me >.<

He smiled upon the epic first day, and one certain man who knocked his heart.